Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Non Crawler RC's

Notices

Thread: c0bra’s wrap up next nervis 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2023, 05:00 AM   #1
RCC Addict

Default c0bra’s wrap up next nervis 2.0

Like the tittle says I am building a Wrap up Next Nervis 2.0. This chassis has been discontinued for a couple of years now but, like most WUN chassis, this is designed to be a chassis conversion.

This chassis I was able to pick up from jauce a few months ago for a reasonable price, even was able to get the vx dock v1 from the same person the day after I got the chassis, why were these parts sold separately???

Here’s pics from the auction:

The chassis actually came assembled and hasn’t been in too bad of condition. Now on other WUN builds I’ve done, I’ve gone with full WUN/yd2 parts which looks amazing when finished. However I’m not doing that on this, here I’m going to keep it as it came from japan as much as possible.

So the build for the chassis has finally started, mostly because I finally settled on a body. The Kyosho tundra wide body.

Having settled on the body I ordered a ton of stuff from super g, and they all finally came in so I’ll go through the parts as the build goes along.

Last night I was able to get the vx dock and servo mounted on the chassis with only having to clearance the front arm mount. I was planning on running reve d aluminum front knuckles however I don’t have the bearings or the correct stub axle. Also I mounted the Fleta zx 10.5t motor.

Once done I figured it would be a good time to make sure the wheelbase is even correct on the chassis, as I was trying not to mess with the rear suspension.

Well…. The wheelbase was too short. So I adjusted the spacers up front and messed the this side of the rear suspension just to see how bad it will be…. It’s pretty annoying.

But here’s how it looks once adjusted, however it’s still not even close to being fully adjusted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
c0bra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2023, 05:49 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: c0bra’s wrap up next nervis 2.0

That's a cool looking chassis...and that Tundra body is sick looking!
OSRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 11:38 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: c0bra’s wrap up next nervis 2.0

Update!!!! This would look sick on those 2.2 drift flywheels.
Gula is offline   Reply With Quote

c0bra’s wrap up next nervis 2.0 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
c0bra’s venom one c0bra Axial Wraith 2 07-30-2018 09:55 PM
c0bra’s first Kyosho! c0bra Non Crawler RC's 9 03-15-2018 02:19 PM
FJ40 Wrap (This is BTF's old FJ he had me wrap) 509 Media Chit Chat 14 12-02-2009 08:56 AM