Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > North Carolina

Notices

Thread: North Carolina Get-together

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2006, 06:26 PM   #21
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPtOAD
Ooo,Ooo pick me, pick me I want to go. Naw I'll be there hopefully with Moabs on. more important what time
I vote for around 10:00am in case some people who are farther away come out. Since this one is a 2 week notice, hopefully we will have more people coming. It would stink to drive several hours to only play for a few hours then drive those several hours back home. I can show up even earlier than 10 since it is only 2 or 3 miles from the house but you all hash it out and decide on a time and I will be there.
Tonsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2006, 07:26 AM   #22
Rock Crawler

10:00 is fine with me. Just hope the weather is nice. Sounds like next week might be a little cold. Bring your mittens boys.

Sounds like everyone is going to be running Moabs. I got a used set for my Clod. And just picked up a set of XL's for my TXT. Maybe one of us can make it up that big rock.
BrandO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:24 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Never mind the mittens. Just watched the weather. They are saying low to mid 70's for next Saturday. Should be a nice day to play.
Old 03-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #24
Rock Stacker

Guess it is just you and me BrandO since no one else replied that they were going LOL.
Old 03-09-2006, 03:34 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

I am starting to get a complex. Everytime I post something the thread goes dead. I promise to shower. And I promise not to mention the North in any way. Hell, I will even throw in a ya'll now and then.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:32 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

I'll be there with Scott and Cameron maybe a little early.
HaPtOAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:05 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Whats up guys?? U guys wanna plan a halfway decent(big) get together?!?! It would b cool and if enough guys show up maybe a comp?? Im talking like end of the month middle of April so everyone has time to get everything ready and get stuff ordered and in by then and if u are in a project u can still have enough time to finish it and everything!! Maybe at falls lake there are a bunch of rocks and rock gardens out there or anywhere else anyone knows of that is a good place to crawl.......and we can even bring a grill n some burgers n chips~~!!!!!

Well let me know if anyone would be interested in getting somethin like this together and everything??

btw i live in franklinton/youngsville area if anyone is close mabye we can get together sometime sooner n run our rigs...
truegaintfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:28 AM   #28
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegaintfree
Whats up guys?? U guys wanna plan a halfway decent(big) get together?!?!

btw i live in franklinton/youngsville area if anyone is close mabye we can get together sometime sooner n run our rigs...
We are gathering in the Bullhole in Cooleemee NC tomorrow at around 10am. The more the merrier. If you need directions, shoot me a PM. I'm not sure where franklinton is so I don't know how far of a drive it is for you.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:43 PM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Sorry I missed it, work needed me. But I want to go. Try again another saturday? Say march 25th or april 8th? It'll give me time to give notice that I need it off. Also I should have Jugg Nut ready to ride by then. I will go this time if I have to play hookey.
hvydty1 is offline   Reply With Quote