Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Paint and Body

Notices

Thread: Paint My Trail Finder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Paint My Trail Finder

I've decided to build a Trail Finder 2 for my grand daughter who is not yet one year old. It will be a shelf queen for quite some time. I'm doing this for her because she has two older brothers that will be getting my crawlers and helis so I want her to have something from "Pop" she can call her own. I don't expect to be around much longer so I'm doing all I can to expose these kids now to the hobby that has brought so much pleasure to my life. Unfortunately they will have to pick it up on their own. Hopefully one of the three will pursue it.

Anyway, I'm no painter so here is what I need: I need someone who will paint this Trail Finder purple or lavender and airbrush Mini Mouse on the hood. I may also suggest a bit of artistic leeway for things like her name on the tailgate, mild pin striping, etc.

Is there anyone out there that does this as a profession willing to take on this project? I have a picture of Mini that I would like copied exactly.

I have yet to take delivery of the kit but am on the waiting list. I expect to have it by early March and would need the body back by no later than the end of March.

I checked in the painting vendor thread but those guys seem to be Lexan only painters. This body is either styrene or ABS (the directions and description don't indicate which). Any help or guidance is appreciated.

Name:  Minnie_Mouse.gif
Views: 969
Size:  31.7 KB

Last edited by Knarly Nerd; 02-12-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Knarly Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Paint My Trail Finder

jwalker did this body for me a while back. Not sure if he would do the mini or not. Good luck.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/paint...jeep-body.html
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Paint My Trail Finder - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
trail finder harokingxpro 2.2 Scale Rigs 1 11-17-2010 07:53 PM
On a Sunday trail with Trail Finder.. FinCrawler Scale Videos! 3 08-14-2010 10:56 PM
Trail Finder ruffryder 1.9 Scale Rigs 26 09-26-2008 12:27 PM