Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds > Past Events

Notices

Thread: Thank You

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2012, 05:32 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Thank You

What an "EPIC" Event

BIG Thank's to "Everyone" for a Fun & Exciting week !!!

Best Regards to all

Rick

Last edited by v84x4; 09-11-2012 at 05:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for the weiners Rick!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Big thanks from the Canadian crew to all the event organizers
staff and sponsors, had a blast, met a lot of awesome people
will be back for sure, with more "stickers"
Old 09-11-2012, 08:08 AM   #24
Rock Crawler

This event was awesome. Great rocks. Great drivers. Great courses. Most of all, a bunch of stand-up guys & gals.

Thanks to the event organizers, tech crew, course set-up crew, judges, sponsors, Super Shafty (weiner provider/cooker), & RCP for taking down all of the easy-up canopies on Friday night. I am sure that I am forgetting somebody and if I missed "y'all" - I'm sorry.

Congrats to all of the top drivers.

Looking forward to coming to any event South of the 49th soon.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #25
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Hey y'all,

Thanks to all of you that busted your butts and put up your time/money/resources/judging to make this thing happen for all of us. Thanks for the hot dogs Rick. You international guys rock coming all over the world to crawl and hang out. That is true dedication to the cult. I wish I was still there and can't wait to see you all again.

Cheers,

Joel
Old 09-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #26
Holmes Hobbies

I didn't compete but I want to thank everyone that made my weekend a lot of fun. Mostly all my friends that stopped by to say Hi and Chad30w for hauling me, my junk and supplying the RC head quarters.

Shane and Ashton for bring us breakfast. Bryan and Rick for the great night scale run and it was great to meet new faces to put screen names to.Then there is Holmes Hobbies,aka John, Thank You again, you are truly a good guy and I'm proud to call you my friend, Thank you for supporting the crawling community and your devolution to bring us the best products for crawling.

Last edited by CD13; 09-11-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

A BIG thank you to Fish and his crew, all of the sponsors who contributed awesome prizes, the judges who busted their asses all weekend (at least one of them literally), Rick from Supershafty for the hot dogs, and all of the drivers who competed making it the most fun I have had at a large comp to date. I can't wait for next year

I forgot to add, thank you to all who helped me out after I fell the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd times! Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by DickyT; 09-12-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #28
RCC Addict

BIG thanks to all who made this event possible. From the sponsers to the orginizers Im deeply thankful that yall worked hard to make this awesome event possible.

Big props to the sponsers for making all the awesome stuff that makes our hobby that much better!!

Also wanna say it was great to see all the framilar faces from around the midwest and make new freinds from around the globe.

To the canada crew, glad yall made it out eh! good to know we have cool guys like yall for neibors to the north!!!

Camo, Glad you traveled to the other side of the world to hang out and shoot all of us with the airsoft!!

Fred, Its a long way from france, Glad you made the trip buddy. looking forward to crawling with you agian sometime.

dickyT, How ya feeling buddy? That was a nasty fall.

Stelerzman, Good to meet ya, you should make plans to travel to some midwest events next season!!!

And to all i didnt mention, THANKS!! Without all of you there wouldnt be a nationals and our hobby would be waaay less cool.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #29
RCC Addict

There are alot of people I want to thank and I'll probably forget some.

Thank you Fish, you pulled of an amazing event. I had an amazing trip, quite the ride. Thanks for allowing me to help. Its an honor to be apart of such a great event. I will be back for ECC.
*cheers*for all the hours nobody knows you put in

Thank you to all the organizers and people behind the scenes, y'all made the show happen.

Thanks to all the judges, courses were hard and y'all kept the crowds moving. Your contributions are appreciated. Especially after having judged three classes, myself = new found respect

Thanks to Mr Holmes and every other sponsor, without you there is no Nationals.

Thanks to the vendors, it is a luxury to be able to get parts at the comp.

Thanks to my sponsor, Underground Crawlers, awesome chassis, and it was cool sponsoring the "Money Climb"

Thanks to brood for making some of my favorite motors.
What do they say? "Brood Powered" And it was a pleasure meeting you.

Last but not least, thank you to all the competetors. Thanks for showing up and comping. Drivers are the show.

I can't wait for next year

Special thanks to SDS and TURBO for sunday afternoon. You both Rock
Old 09-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #30
I wanna be Dave

First off, thank you Fish and all that help make this event what it is, AWESOME.
Thank you to all the sponsors, judges and everyone that trecked from all over the world. This has got to be the best group of people on the planet.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:19 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beest View Post
BIG thanks to all who made this event possible. From the sponsers to the orginizers Im deeply thankful that yall worked hard to make this awesome event possible.

Big props to the sponsers for making all the awesome stuff that makes our hobby that much better!!

Also wanna say it was great to see all the framilar faces from around the midwest and make new freinds from around the globe.

To the canada crew, glad yall made it out eh! good to know we have cool guys like yall for neibors to the north!!!

Camo, Glad you traveled to the other side of the world to hang out and shoot all of us with the airsoft!!

Fred, Its a long way from france, Glad you made the trip buddy. looking forward to crawling with you agian sometime.

Stelerzman, Good to meet ya, you should make plans to travel to some midwest events next season!!!

And to all i didnt mention, THANKS!! Without all of you there wouldnt be a nationals and our hobby would be waaay less cool.
I'll do my best. Thanks for the offer.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:22 PM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beest View Post
Which one? I had 3...

I am hurting still. I skipped work and went to the doctor yesterday, I sprained both ankles, the left knee and aggravated the healing pelvic fracture from a couple months ago.

Thank you to all who helped me get through the weekend after I broke myself. Especially Nabil who tried to uplift my 2.2p performance which I managed the hardest fall during and John Hall for helping me judge Super on Sunday so that I could fulfill the obligation I agreed too.
Old 09-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyT View Post
Which one? I had 3...

I am hurting still. I skipped work and went to the doctor yesterday, I sprained both ankles, the left knee and aggravated the healing pelvic fracture from a couple months ago.

Thank you to all who helped me get through the weekend after I broke myself. Especially Nabil who tried to uplift my 2.2p performance which I managed the hardest fall during and John Hall for helping me judge Super on Sunday so that I could fulfill the obligation I agreed too.
You know what they do to animals when they get in your condition, don't you.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

, A bit harsh.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:23 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

i will add my thanks to everyone who made nats possible! that was a great weekend. Wish I could have helped with judging, but ces't la vie. there's always next year, and I can't wait!

also a huge thanks to anyone and everyone who offered me a chair. It was much appreciated. Especially the badass reclining chair Thursday night

and another thanks to the guys who helped me learn to hit cans with airsoft guns. that was damn addicting.

and thanks to Jason for the seemingly never-ending supply of margaritas. Those were delicious.