Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds > Past Events

Notices

Thread: Thank You

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that helped make this event possible. It was a great event and went pretty darn smooth. I had a great time and am glad that I was able to put some screen names to faces and meet many new friends in which I hope to see more often. A big congrats to all the winners and to the finalists, you guys drove your butts off and deserve some props. Thanks everyone and hope to see ya'll soon
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Thank You

Hey I had a blast hangin with ya which was like most of the day, but definitely glad to have met ya! Hope to comp with you again in the future
Old 09-09-2012, 08:25 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I second the big thanks notion. Fish always seems to make these comps fun. It was awsome meeting everyone and hanging out with some cool folks. Cant wait till the next one.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
WOOPOOW!!

Wanted to thank Jason for all the sticker wangs all over everything. I thought it was dangerous to scan body parts in scanners.

For real, thanks to EVERYONE for this weekend. From beginning to end this was a great competition and everyone drove hard. I really enjoyed getting to meet the guys from other countries. That made this experience even more awesome.

I want to thank Holmes for my giveaway prize, this ESC works amazing.

Rick at Super Shafty for cooking and keeping me laughing

Mr. and Mrs. Zoso, I had a blast talking with you both. Im glad you made it and were able to help my buddy and I out with the little things we kept losing from our rigs. Have a safe drive back to Cali

To Fish and Destroyer, you two have been my friends forever and thank you for allowing me to share this amazing experience and giving me the opportunity to meet such great people and as usual putting up with my shit

and to everyone else who made the trip. Without you driving your ass off all year there wouldnt be a nationals. Great driving everyone! Especially the top 5!

cya at the next one
Old 09-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

got to give thanks to FISH and his CREW for putting on yet another amazing event ...THANKS to all the sponsors for the event we all love the products you donate for the event ....

Thanks to the W.PAC guys for giving myself and others a place to rest our heads .... "AND THE BIG LUNCH"....hahaha to OVALMAN (BILLY)...

SUPER SHAFTY DOGS hit the spot and the nice cold water also....

THANKS to my my sponsors
Br00d racing for the awesome HORSE POWER
SUPERSHAFTY.COM for the silky smooth shocks
ECD for the drive and support

NOW to TOP off the cake again THANKS to EddieO @ Br00d for the STUBBY motors i won in the give away ......super stoked about these

Old 09-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Yes yes! Thank you Fish, Jason, and crew for the best Nationals EVER! I had more fun this weekend than i have ever had at any big event. I also wasn't to give a big thanks to Chicklet, Greg, Chad Grandmasboy, Green crawler Scott, Destroyer, and everyone who judged, scored, or timed.

Thanks to all the sponsors and all the guys who traveled so far to compete.

It was great to meet a bunch of you and great to see some of my mid west friends like Kratos, Klableume, Jboof, Beest, Jeepsohigh, and the guys. It was cool to hang out with Camo, Turbofest, Itty, Johnny, Nick, Scott, and all the other guys i ran courses with during the day.

Meeting all the overseas guys was a privilege too.

My only suggestion would be oxygen for a post scale dash refreshment.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:09 AM   #7
E.Y. Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangboy_347 View Post

NOW to TOP off the cake again THANKS to EddieO @ Br00d for the STUBBY motors i won in the give away ......super stoked about these

Wow you are sooo lucky... Makes me wish I was there just so I could have entered in the giveaway... BTW you sure your camera isn't distorting the pic? Those look really short!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettY View Post
BTW you sure your camera isn't distorting the pic? Those look really short!

hence, STUBBY
Old 09-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

I would like to thanks everyone that made this event possible. Also to my fellow judges, you all did a wonderful job keeping it moving and getting it done.

John
Old 09-10-2012, 02:58 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

There are too many to name, so I will just say thanks to EVERYONE!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #11
dnf

fish I wanna thank you for letting me setup a 1.9, I had an absolute blast watching all the drivers fight their way through it.
And thanks of course to all who had a hand in making ants possible, judges, sponsors, pics, ect, we all thank you for your hard work.

A huge thanks to the sponsors for their generosity, you all gave away a lot of really cool stuff this yr.

Thanks all.

Last edited by rock hard; 09-10-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
Hoof Hearted?

Yes, thank you to the sponsors, vendors, organizers, staff, judges, etc., but I want to thank everyone who bought a ticket and signed up to drive. Without the interest drivers, these events wouldn't be worth the massive amount of effort it takes to make them happen. So like Rowdy said: Thanks to everyone.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:38 PM   #13
RCC Addict

Thank you everyone for a very enjoyable first nationals!

EDIT: Hopefully they come back to the east coast again soon so I can attend another.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:28 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

THANKS THANKS THANKS !!!! Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome at this first Nats and for my first trip in US . That was a great week and i really enjoyed to meet all of you guys and see the best driver in the world in action.
The journey was long, but that is really worth it!
Thanks again to everyone for this awesome event !
Wish you all the best .
Old 09-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

it was a great event and I had a ton of fun. Thankyou to everyone. From the hotdogs to the courses to the general BSing in the pits, everything went great.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:27 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Thanks to everyone for letting me come hang out and chat over the weekend. It was a much needed and welcome change from life over the past couple of months! It was also awesome getting some face time with my friends, both old and new, from all across the country and globe. What a great group of people, I had a total blast! See ya'll next year...if not before

Don
Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #17
E.Y. Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawlfreak View Post
hence, STUBBY
I know I was teasing...
Old 09-11-2012, 03:39 AM   #18
Rock Crawler

Thanks!

To Fish and his amazing crew who setted up this Nats in a perfect manner, to all the sponsors for the great give aways, to all the judges for the hard work with us drivers and to all you guys who makes this long trip to a wonderful couple of days.

Great courses in a beautiful spot, hangin out with old and new friends and just having a great time all 4 days, thanks to all

Looking really forward to Nats 2013.

Dani

Last edited by nicodrive01; 09-11-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #19
Rock Crawler

Big thanks to all the peoples who make this event possible

It was a great weekend, with a lot of fun. Was really nice to meet all those people from RCC.com

Another special thanks to all my Sponsors an Partners.

Krawlfreak : for all my chassis and Wheels
Krawlerkonzeptz: for all my Skins

And a big thanks to Eddie0 : for let me run his all new Conflux leightweight motors. for Nats on my 2.2Pro. and for another set off Cunflux Stubby for my Super

I will be back for Nats 2013
Old 09-11-2012, 05:31 AM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_zh View Post
Big thanks to all the peoples who make this event possible

It was a great weekend, with a lot of fun. Was really nice to meet all those people from RCC.com

Another special thanks to all my Sponsors an Partners.

Krawlfreak : for all my chassis and Wheels
Krawlerkonzeptz: for all my Skins

And a big thanks to Eddie0 : for let me run his all new Conflux leightweight motors. for Nats on my 2.2Pro. and for another set off Cunflux Stubby for my Super

I will be back for Nats 2013
You're welcome