Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > RC Rock Crawling Worlds > Past Events

Notices

Thread: 2013 USRCCA Nationals

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #241
Rock Stacker

Default Re: 2013 USRCCA Nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_2 View Post
I was thinking about the same thing. At our own forum here in Finland people are anxious to see how our guys are doing there

Canada also wants to see the results!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #242
dnf

Good luck on the rocks today!
Old 09-07-2013, 03:51 PM   #243
I wanna be Dave

Could someone tell Rich Garrett to quit playing around and drive?
Thanks.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #244
Quarry Creeper

Well, my first nationals in the books... And I have to say, what an amazing group of people to be friends with and be around. Thanks so much to everyone who made this event possible and made it run SUPER smooth. And thanks to everyone who made this newcomer feel more than welcome. Thanks to my best bud farmer for being an amazing spotter... And even though I only pulled top 70 (lol) I owe it to you brother!!!

This event reminded me why I got I to this amazing hobby/sport, and I can't wait to see everyone again! Congrats to not only the top drivers, but to everyone who was there competing, helping, or both! Cheers everyone, and I will hopefully se ya'll soon!!!

-Ben
Old 09-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #245
RCC Addict

Really cool to see the berg at number 1!!!

And also that a little weight is where it's at! Not mega anorexia!

Last edited by Tgreer; 09-08-2013 at 06:38 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #246
I wanna be Dave

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped put this on. Thanks to the judges, organizers, sponsors, course builders, and whoever else I may have forgotten. I know a lot of work goes into an event like this and you guys pulled it off perfectly. It was my first national's I have been to and I am already hungry for more. Looking forward to seeing all you good people of the crawling community again.

Lates,
Hittman
Old 09-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #247
Quarry Creeper

Thanks to everyone who helped put on the big show. I know this was a huge effort. This was my first year to compete and Nats was a boatload of fun.

Big thanks to the people of Prescott. Very scenic location.

Loved everything except those mosquitoes that were all hopped- up on deet.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #248
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Thanks Fish and all of the judges, sponsors, marshalls, drivers, wives and such for all of your hard work and dedication to put on a great Nationals competition. We all had a blast. We all really appreciate what you did for all of us this weekend. We had a great time seeing everyone. The lunch Sat was a great touch. Big thanks to all of the international guys for making the long haul. Thanks Camo'. Awesome seeing you my friend. Glad we finally got to meet your phantom girlfriend that non of us believed existed. We thought maybe she was lost somewhere with Nabil's girlfriend. Thanks again ya'll. Had an awesome time hanging out.

Joel
Old 09-09-2013, 12:24 PM   #249
Pebble Pounder

It was awesome to finally meet some of you guy's and gal's.Hope you all had fun.Big thanks to all that got this event going.Thank you
Old 09-09-2013, 02:42 PM   #250
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Good times and great people. Happy to see everyone again. Thanks to all sponsors, judges, drivers, water runners, score keepers, and all that made this event happen.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #251
I wanna be Dave

For our first Nats, it was awesome! Got to meet new faces and see friends from WCS in march. Congrats Joel on the win! Your a great guy and proud to call you friend. The whole weekend was none stop fun, even with the flooding. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next great meet!

Rob & Michelle

Last edited by Krawler Konceptz; 09-09-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #252
5th D Owner/Driver

First Nats in the books and what a great time. Big thanks to all the sponsors, judges, score keepers and everyone else that made it happen. Another big thanks to Lars and Rowdy for getting me the parts to get my 2.2s's front end back up and running the night before the comp. It was nice meeting old friends and making new ones putting faces to screen names, hope to see you all again at a future event.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:12 PM   #253
Quarry Creeper

Just got in after a long flight, tired but still high after another fantastic experience.
This years Nationals was my fifth, and of the four other locations I've visited, Watson Lake may just be my favorite. Pictures don't do justice to the beauty of the place. Turn in a circle and you see more lines than you could crawl in a lifetime. I really envy you west coast guys and gals.
What a great group of people as well. All of us as different as can be but sharing a common addiction that seems to bond us more tightly than " just playing with toy trucks " ought to.
Thank you to everyone who made it happen this year. The work that goes into this event is daunting and you need to know that we appreciate you.
A few pictures from my crappy camera
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2013, 08:38 PM   #254
20K Club

Sitting in the Denver airport right now, my flight got delayed coming in and my connecting flight already left. New flight leaves in a couple hours so I have some time to work on more video stuff. Wish I could have talked to all the guys I recorded but like everyone knows, it's so hard to find time when running all those courses and such.

I'll get the rest of my stuff up in the next couple days.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #255
RCC Addict

Me and the rest of the Boston crew had a great time. Was aWesome meeting lots of new people and catching up With others. The courses and judges were stellar and really help make for a great event. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen.

Now how long till the next one?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #256
I wanna be Dave

Believe it or not but this is the first nationals I've been able to attend. Couldn't really pass it up being as I only live 2 hours away and the fact that Watson Lake is such a legendary crawl spot. Just went as a spectator/bullshitter and was not disappointed. I was expecting drama and a sense of urgency amongst the competitors but was rather surprised by the general laid back chill everyone seemed to be enjoying. Had a great time catching up with old friends as well as making a few new ones. Going into the weekend I was just a little worried that I might pick up the comp itch again but was able to hold out. For now I think its best for me to live vicariously though others. Nationals did fire me up to start working on a few new products though.

Congrats to KevsG for driving the old school CDW to a podium finish!

Also, a special thank you goes out to the organizers and sponsors. Without you none of this would have been possible.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #257
Rock Crawler

We just got home an hour or so ago after leaving at 8 this morning... dropped off Mark at Phoenix Airport, saw a couple tornadoes on the way home (actual for real tornadoes... in Arizona), and swung by Urgent Care to get diagnosed with pneumonia and sent on my merry way with antibiotics.

What a fun weekend! It was so wonderful to see everyone and make some new friends!

Once again Joel, a MASSIVE congratulations! A very well deserved win for a very deserving man.

Thank you everyone involved in making this happen! I can't wait for next year!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #258
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Yeah...huge thanks to those little people that make these events what they are. As a judge/marshall...I wanna thank ALL of the competitors for keeping this what its ALWAYS supposed to be...FUN!

Thanks to the USRCCA guys n gals for pulling together a fun event and of course the sponsors that give so much so that we can play with toy trucks.

Great seeing old faces and new alike. Even tho I had a killer 1st few courses and some equipment failure ruined my day in both classes...I still left smiling. Nats has rekindled my love for comp crawling even tho my finishes were less than stellar. Its the PEOPLE that make these things fun. Lets all remember that when petty issues cause unnecessary stress and drama.

Congrats again Joel. BEYOND stoked my Dago brutha from anutha got his do's.

J.D.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #259
I wanna be Dave

Well even though I left what few skills I have in Virginia, and could'nt drive a greasy stick up a goats ass this weekend, I had a blast. It was good to see everyone again and meet some new people. Thanks to all the judges and sponsors, we could'nt do it without you. Congrats to all the winners, especially Joel, you earned it man, we could'nt have a better champ, you are a great person.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #260
2013 2.2P Nat. Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Montess View Post
Once again Joel, a MASSIVE congratulations! A very well deserved win for a very deserving man.
Thanks a bunch Jess. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ View Post
Congrats again Joel. BEYOND stoked my Dago brutha from anutha got his do's. J.D.
Big hug with pelvic thrust JD. Gorilla style. Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROWDY RACING View Post
Well even though I left what few skills I have in Virginia, and could'nt drive a greasy stick up a goats ass this weekend, I had a blast. It was good to see everyone again and meet some new people. Thanks to all the judges and sponsors, we could'nt do it without you. Congrats to all the winners, especially Joel, you earned it man, we could'nt have a better champ, you are a great person.
Wow. Love that visual. Mmmmm good. Not sure the goat's gonna like this crawling stuff. Anyway, thanks for the kind words chief. Off to go find some other post of yours to laugh at.

J

2013 USRCCA Nationals - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013 USRCCA Nationals 2.2 Pro Invite List Fishmaxx Past Events 58 08-30-2013 11:55 AM
When was the first USRCCA Nationals? Skeeno Chit Chat 145 08-27-2013 08:53 AM
anyone competing in the USRCCA Nationals? ddiaz10240 Chit Chat 3 07-13-2006 08:20 AM