Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: What a Championship!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim the toolman View Post
What a great event Parker, glad me & Cass could be part of it. I could certainly complain about the long days & not getting to see the courses before I got to run em but I know if I'd practiced a little more that certainly could've helped too! And watching you run the courses in the dark & just taking what the courses gave you was true sportmanship & inspiring to me. Hats off 2 U parker for pulling off the greatest rc fag crawlcomp ever! BTW I'm happy with my "top 20" finish & Cassie's #6 novice

Are you kidding me? Thank you Tim and Cass for all the hard work, but ya'll drove your a$$es off. My hats off to all the judges who worked all day and made the top 25. Cass for the second year in a row, drove a stellar performance. Simply put, the best female driver i've ever seen. Her on course intensity is rivaled by none.

To all the judges that judge and comp, if it were'nt for ya'll, all we would have is GTG's. I use the example all the time; our 2.2 National Champ judged all day in intense heat and won Nationals. If you really want to test your driving skill, volunteer to judge, judge firm, fair, and consestant, then drive your rig on chewed up courses. Not only will it help you see better lines, it tests you mentally and gets you driving w/ a "run first philosohy". Meaning you'll drive the courses to your rig; not someone else's that you watched run.

Thanks again to all the judges. I will judge beside you all anytime!

Parker a.k.a RC SUPERHERO FAG
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Thanks Parker. Me & Cassie's plan-rubicon tues wed & thurs, meadow lake thurs night, indian springs campground fri & sat night #27 upper loop? Ready for a whole lotta crawling 1to1 and 1/10 both
Old 07-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

OH ya we're introducing Chris M to the con too & bringing him to indian springs hopefully our junk will still all be in one piece by then:?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Thanks for another great event guys. I was proud to be a part of the event this year to a level beyond driving. Still my favorite event. Thanks for making me a bigger part of it!!

Thanks to my sponsors...TCS, Maxamps, Castle creations, DNA-RC, and Holmes Hobbies. Without you guys all this wouldn't be possible for me.

Thanks to all who came and enjoyed the Rocks, the view, the woman, the crawling, and the fun!! See you all next year.

Jason G.