Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > Past RCCA qualifiers

Notices

Thread: FLOODAPALOOZA err uh CRAWLAPALOOZA '09 RESULTS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default FLOODAPALOOZA err uh CRAWLAPALOOZA '09 RESULTS

2.2 scores.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...oza/22List.jpg

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...za/22ListI.jpg

1.9 scores.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...a/19List-1.jpg

Super scores. Tyler did a good job of setting up courses. We had to hold him back on some of the gates.

http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o.../SuperList.jpg
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 05:00 PM   #2
tjb
Rock Crawler

Congrats GySgtHartman on the 1.9 win!
Old 10-12-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for the scores you guys worked your buts off this weekend and pulled off a great event with the odds stacked against you
Old 10-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesbruiser View Post
Thanks for the scores you guys worked your buts off this weekend and pulled off a great event with the odds stacked against you
X2 i had a great time will be back next year, this was the best vacation ive had in a while thanks for working your butts off for us
Old 10-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #5
RCC Addict

congrats on all the winners for doing an awsome job. but dont forget lil nova the 7 yrold who drove awsome and beating alot of us, i am very impressed with that even though i got my but handed to me by him, lol
Old 10-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #6
Ultimate RC Decals

Congrats Guys!!!! i had a great time running with you top notch drivers.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Its not really that important....except for individual bragging rights, but alot of the COURSE 3 (Closest to the road) scores are listed in the Course 1 column. I think only 7 or 8 drivers finished that course.

Since Course 3 is the 1st tiebreaker some drivers may swap 1 or 2 places. Not really worth re-posting the score, but I thought I should mention it.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Fish I noticed that too......I'm gonna say that was probably...... mostly......well all My fault being how i scored the one closest to the road very few while i was judging finished that course(which was most of the day) I'm sorry for the screw up bbyrd is gonna be angry with me but it should be posted as it was gonna be a few spots that would change
SORRY BRIAN IT WAS MY FAULT
Old 10-13-2009, 07:36 AM   #9
RCC Addict

I was confused on what course was considered what. We didn't put the banners up and I wasn't judging so had no idea what was #1,#2 or #3.
Just started entering scores in a timely manner.

Not sure what to do.

Last edited by bbyrd22; 10-13-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd22 View Post
I was confused on what course was considered what. We didn't put the banners up and I wasn't judging so had no idea what was #1,#2 or #3.
Just staring entering scores in a timely manner.

Not sure what to do.

I wouldn't worry about it

In most cases people can figure out for themselves by looking at the highest score....it was probably Course 3
Old 10-13-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
In most cases people can figure out for themselves by looking at the highest score....it was probably Course 3
That was most definitely a difficult course. The bridge on the middle course was also tough, but a great obstacle.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #12
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Wow! I had no idea Gavin placed 7th in 1.9. He is 7 years old and missed the top five by 3 points. That is only his third time comping in the 1.9 class. He placed 45th in 2.2 beating me by two spots. I am indeed a proud poppa

To bad I over slept and missed out on Supers. My bad. We had a great time! It was awesome to put faces and real names to screen names. Great event. We are already looking forward to next year
Old 10-13-2009, 10:40 AM   #13
Rock Crawler

That's awesome about Gavin, it's great to see the kids there having a great time and kicking arse.

Thanks to all those involved in organizing it, keeping it running and getting the results taken care of.

Now to start counting the days until next Crawlapalooza.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #14
Ultimate RC Decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post
Wow! I had no idea Gavin placed 7th in 1.9. He is 7 years old and missed the top five by 3 points. That is only his third time comping in the 1.9 class. He placed 45th in 2.2 beating me by two spots. I am indeed a proud poppa

To bad I over slept and missed out on Supers. My bad. We had a great time! It was awesome to put faces and real names to screen names. Great event. We are already looking forward to next year

you have a great kid there. as soon as i got out of the truck at the new comp spot he was the first one to give me tips on how to do the course by the bridge.

funny thing also on 1.9 when i judged that same course is i ask him if he knew the lines before he started because i had not seen him in the area and he told me that he had that course down no problems. sure enough he did well and i believe he out drove me on that same course.
Old 10-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova's Ark View Post

Gavin is amazing he is one of the most focused drivers there.I really enjoyed talking with you and Gavin and I really liked the scale run with you two also.Tell Gavin to keep up the good work he is simply amazing and a great kid...wow and only 7 years old the scary part about it is wait until he gets about 9 or 10 game over
Old 10-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #16
Keep it real

I love hearing about this kind of stuff, the future of our sport. Having had an 8yr old daughter that whooped up on a lot of people consistently for a year and half before she got distracted by other things:-(, it's cool to hear about other kids have the knack for crawling as well
Old 10-13-2009, 12:54 PM   #17
I wanna be Dave

Gavin is the man !
Old 10-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Sweet job Gavin.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:47 PM   #19
"HOLLYWOOD"

Congrats to all the winners top 5 in 2.2, 1.9, and Super's.
And congrats to all the proud fathers out there and there little men keep up the great work and like Austin said the older they get the more people are going to have to worry about them.

Woohoo made top 25
Old 10-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #20
Tire&Foam Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWTIE View Post
you have a great kid there. as soon as i got out of the truck at the new comp spot he was the first one to give me tips on how to do the course by the bridge.

funny thing also on 1.9 when i judged that same course is i ask him if he knew the lines before he started because i had not seen him in the area and he told me that he had that course down no problems. sure enough he did well and i believe he out drove me on that same course.
Thanks Ric You and Carlos have really made an impression on him as well. I asked him later why he hugged you both before you guys left the Mexican restaurant and he said he didn't want to shake your hand. He said it was like you two were family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
Gavin is amazing he is one of the most focused drivers there.I really enjoyed talking with you and Gavin and I really liked the scale run with you two also.Tell Gavin to keep up the good work he is simply amazing and a great kid...wow and only 7 years old the scary part about it is wait until he gets about 9 or 10 game over
We had a scale good time with you as well. Everything has been scale this and scale that since Sunday. We had a GREAT time hanging out with you and Trace. If it weren't for the Thunder and slight rain that night, I don't think we ever would have left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanis View Post
I love hearing about this kind of stuff, the future of our sport. Having had an 8yr old daughter that whooped up on a lot of people consistently for a year and half before she got distracted by other things:-(, it's cool to hear about other kids have the knack for crawling as well
Let's hope he keeps his interest in it. Kids do not have the mental hang ups adults do on the rocks, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post
Gavin is the man !
Thank you Fish. He had fun playing ball with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. View Post
Sweet job Gavin.
Thanks and please read my comment to Ric about you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Congrats to all the winners top 5 in 2.2, 1.9, and Super's.
And congrats to all the proud fathers out there and there little men keep up the great work and like Austin said the older they get the more people are going to have to worry about them.

Woohoo made top 25
Yeah, I am one proud poppa.