Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Trail Finder 2

Notices

Thread: Umm... I guess I'm Building a TF2 Now?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Umm... I guess I'm Building a TF2 Now?...

Well the other day I woke up late in the afternoon and found a I had an email notifying me that my package had been shipped from Tower Hobbies. Cool... Except I didnt remember ordering anything??? At first I thought it was the alcohol that impaired my judgement and altered my memory (i've read it can do that) but i quickly just dismissed that idea, It must have been some kid at Tower Hobbies with a very sick sense of humor. Besides... Thats the only reasonable explanation right?

Well fast forward a few days of me consistently checking UPS tracking while i tried to figure out what it could be, And i came home to this ginormous box. Man this kid at Tower must be just sick. I then proceeded to open the box and there it was. I sensed something was wrong immediately upon opening. The box was right side up. Tower NEVER sends a package right side up. Just ask N00b. he knows all about their sick games.

Now what kind of sick sole does this? "Oh lets send this guy a empty TF2 box. That will be freaking hilarious!" You sick creatures sicken me.

And then i decided to open it...

I then went to check my bank statement and saw a obsessively large charge. I'm sorry i ever doubted you Tower. :wub: Well its already here. so no point in sending it back. I guess I'm building a TF2.
winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2014, 05:01 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: Umm... I guess I'm Building a TF2 Now?...

Errrrrrrrr, errrrrrrrr,
northernerbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 07:52 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Umm... I guess I'm Building a TF2 Now?...

First, they pull the old Coca-Cola "we're discontinuing it even though we know you love it...wait...on second thought...maybe we'll bring it back" trick. Now they get Tower to send a kit unsolicited to a random customer so that you'll put up another build thread on RCC and give them free PR. And to think...you fell for it hook, line and sinker. What will their brilliant marketing team think of next?
new2rocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Umm... I guess I'm Building a TF2 Now?... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My attempt at building a TF2 bada55mofo 1.5 Scale Rigs 41 01-09-2015 05:14 PM
Started Building My TF2 markturbo RC4WD Trail Finder 2 14 03-10-2013 05:37 PM
building a 1.9 crawler(bumble bee)i guess hotrodsonoma Tamiya TLT Crawlers 1 07-11-2011 11:23 AM
umm 666 Testing 1 2 3 3 11-16-2008 07:04 PM
umm not sure ratboy General Scale Talk 1 09-21-2007 10:52 PM