Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: The AXIAL MALVADO G6 CHALLENGE & ROCK RIOT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #101
Rock Crawler

Default Re: The AXIAL MALVADO G6 CHALLENGE & ROCK RIOT

Can't wait !!! I wished there were more people from sac was going.
nissan_driver24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2012, 10:36 AM   #102
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post
Carpool, Carpool, Carpool.

We wish you were going, too.

Until the next one, rest assured rangair94; WE'RE G6'n & YOU KNOW IT!!!
Awww man, I wish I could make this one. I really tried, but when I opened my wallet, i was just staring at one big empty.
Even if I had the cash, I wouldn't have a truck. The Blue Bastard is going through a makeover, new body, etc.
Anyway, have a great time guys and take tons of pictures!
VIVA G6 !!
brokennib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:26 PM   #103
RCC Addict

I am also pretty bummed to be missing two G6es in a row. Luckily, Axialfest is less than a month away!
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #104
Pebble Pounder

I second that I'm jonesin for my g 6 fix you better be making some good trails parker
hi its rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:14 PM   #105
I wanna be Dave

T minus 8hrs and change and hitting the road.
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #106
Quarry Creeper

MEET ...."EL MERO CHINGON"

ALL DRESSED UP AND READY TO ROLL !

WE WILL BE BRINGING SOME HOME MADE CHICKEN AND MOLE' WITH HOMEMADE MEXICAN RICE .

LOOKING FORWARD TO BREAKING BREAD WITH THE G6 CREW.
big dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #107
Quarry Creeper

awesome
rangair94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:41 PM   #108
RCP CRAWLERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dude View Post
MEET ...."EL MERO CHINGON"

ALL DRESSED UP AND READY TO ROLL !

WE WILL BE BRINGING SOME HOME MADE CHICKEN AND MOLE' WITH HOMEMADE MEXICAN RICE .

LOOKING FORWARD TO BREAKING BREAD WITH THE G6 CREW.
your a sick man ...Big Dude
ZoSo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #109
Rock Crawler

So excited to see you guys! Even if its only for a few minutes tonight/tomorrow night. Im trying to get out of work tomorrow, so we'll see.
Del Montess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #110
Quarry Creeper

well every Dog has its day and i guess mine was yesterday:

thank you G6 Crew for the great Trophy :thumbs:
snail78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #111
RCC Addict

i just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thanks to Parker, Brad, John and his entire G6 crew for making a stop in southern California and bringing all of us a new experience. it truly is something you dont want to miss out on, talk about drive time and excitement it doesn't get any better than this. what the G6 crew does for crawling is insane and i cant ever remember having that much fun ever at any event. the Rock Riot was so awesome and unique, Illeagle ran 2 classes yesterday and got to drive a total of 300 gates and you should have seen the grin on his face. the 2 G6 portion's were full of fantastic lines and was an adventure like no other. i loved getting my passport from Brad and being able to use it while on board the G-Train. the day time stage 1 was hours of bad ass crawling and the night time stage 2 was amazing. i found out that it is definitely better to travel with a small group of guys because having some assistance is very helpful. if you are any bit involved with scalers and feel that you are a real scale nut then there is no reason not to attend one of these G6 events. i talked to a guy that drove from Arizona that is a G6'er and was not going to miss one of these events being so close to him .
when you hear Parker say G6'in is a lifestyle you better believe it, they are all about having good times and promoting a very family atmosphere. having a Hispanic themed event was awesome with all the scale goodness represented in so many ways and our evening emcee was none other than a masked Lucha Libre from south of the border. the pot luck dinner was so good and thank you to all those that participated, the Vess clan had some chicken mole and Parkers elote were off the hook. it was great to sit down with the WCRCC family and enjoy a nice meal together and reminisce about the first part of the days events. i hope somebody got a picture of Hooked wearing his Vaquero outfit it was badass.
big thanks to Axial and all the sponsors that helped make this event happen and providing all the kick ass prizes.
Parker and the G6 crew anytime you guys want to head back down to our neck of the woods WCRCC will be here to support you your whole crew is bad ass. having fun and good times is not mandatory but highly recommended, im G6'n and you know it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby

when is the next one
rcjunky3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:42 PM   #112
I wanna be Dave

Just got home......time to get the bengay out

Big thanks to Parker, Brad and the rest of the crew, awesome event. And big thanks to the locals for getting this put together. Rocks were great, courses fantastic.

How can anyone not have fun with 150 rock riot gates and 520 G6 ultra gates!! It was great meeting old and new friends and hanging around the campfire telling lies, eating dogs and getting real FULL! LOL

I can't wait till I can make the next event
Erin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #113
Jerry's RC Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjunky3
i just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thanks to parker, brad, john and his entire g6 crew for making a stop in southern california and bringing all of us a new experience. It truly is something you dont want to miss out on, talk about drive time and excitement it doesn't get any better than this. What the g6 crew does for crawling is insane and i cant ever remember having that much fun ever at any event. The rock riot was so awesome and unique, illeagle ran 2 classes yesterday and got to drive a total of 300 gates and you should have seen the grin on his face. The 2 g6 portion's were full of fantastic lines and was an adventure like no other. I loved getting my passport from brad and being able to use it while on board the g-train. The day time stage 1 was hours of bad ass crawling and the night time stage 2 was amazing. I found out that it is definitely better to travel with a small group of guys because having some assistance is very helpful. If you are any bit involved with scalers and feel that you are a real scale nut then there is no reason not to attend one of these g6 events. I talked to a guy that drove from arizona that is a g6'er and was not going to miss one of these events being so close to him .
When you hear parker say g6'in is a lifestyle you better believe it, they are all about having good times and promoting a very family atmosphere. Having a hispanic themed event was awesome with all the scale goodness represented in so many ways and our evening emcee was none other than a masked lucha libre from south of the border. The pot luck dinner was so good and thank you to all those that participated, the vess clan had some chicken mole and parkers elote were off the hook. It was great to sit down with the wcrcc family and enjoy a nice meal together and reminisce about the first part of the days events. I hope somebody got a picture of hooked wearing his vaquero outfit it was badass.
Big thanks to axial and all the sponsors that helped make this event happen and providing all the kick ass prizes.
Parker and the g6 crew anytime you guys want to head back down to our neck of the woods wcrcc will be here to support you your whole crew is bad ass. Having fun and good times is not mandatory but highly recommended, im g6'n and you know it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby

when is the next one

Name:  image-3521125069.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  81.2 KB
jerry2575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #114
Quarry Creeper

There is not much i can say that has not been said already,brian parker and crew from the recon g6 central have most defenitly got their shit together when it comes to putting on a g6 challenge.

These guys are hard core and care about everyone and everything when it comes to having fun with friends and family on the rocks.

I have comped a few time with brian so i knew what to expect as far as the excitement he was bringing and his crew just added to it.

If anyone can get someone excited about getting into crawling, it will be the g6 crew, hats off to those basterds.

Thank you very much for bringing it to the westcoast, my family and i had a blast and look forward to hanging with the g6 crew in the future, your hard work and dedication to the sport of rock crawling is so far over the top.

also

2012 malvado recon g6 challenge
YOU KNOW JOSIE TAKES ALL THESE PICTURES AND YOU KNOW IT'S HARD FOR HER TO BE EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME, THIS EVENT WAS SO SPREAD OUT SHE COULD NOT BE AT THE FRONT OF THE PACK AND AT THE REAR OF THE PACK (WITH ME) AT THE SAME TIME.
SHE TRYS TO GET EVERYONE AT THE EVENTS,BUT SHE IS MY WIFE AND ON THESE LONG SCALE RUNS SHE IS BY MY SIDE SO YOU MIGHT SEE A FEW MORE PICS OF ME AND MY RIG THAN MOST.

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p...view=slideshow

big dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #115
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjunky3 View Post
i just wanted to take this opportunity to say a huge thanks to Parker, Brad, John and his entire G6 crew for making a stop in southern California and bringing all of us a new experience. it truly is something you dont want to miss out on, talk about drive time and excitement it doesn't get any better than this. what the G6 crew does for crawling is insane and i cant ever remember having that much fun ever at any event. the Rock Riot was so awesome and unique, Illeagle ran 2 classes yesterday and got to drive a total of 300 gates and you should have seen the grin on his face. the 2 G6 portion's were full of fantastic lines and was an adventure like no other. i loved getting my passport from Brad and being able to use it while on board the G-Train. the day time stage 1 was hours of bad ass crawling and the night time stage 2 was amazing. i found out that it is definitely better to travel with a small group of guys because having some assistance is very helpful. if you are any bit involved with scalers and feel that you are a real scale nut then there is no reason not to attend one of these G6 events. i talked to a guy that drove from Arizona that is a G6'er and was not going to miss one of these events being so close to him .
when you hear Parker say G6'in is a lifestyle you better believe it, they are all about having good times and promoting a very family atmosphere. having a Hispanic themed event was awesome with all the scale goodness represented in so many ways and our evening emcee was none other than a masked Lucha Libre from south of the border. the pot luck dinner was so good and thank you to all those that participated, the Vess clan had some chicken mole and Parkers elote were off the hook. it was great to sit down with the WCRCC family and enjoy a nice meal together and reminisce about the first part of the days events. i hope somebody got a picture of Hooked wearing his Vaquero outfit it was badass.
big thanks to Axial and all the sponsors that helped make this event happen and providing all the kick ass prizes.
Parker and the G6 crew anytime you guys want to head back down to our neck of the woods WCRCC will be here to support you your whole crew is bad ass. having fun and good times is not mandatory but highly recommended, im G6'n and you know it baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby

when is the next one
Thanks for the kind words rcjunky3, hanging out with you and your WCRCC crew was a BLAST! I love when we get to meet people that are as enthusiastic about having fun with toy trucks as we are! Your club is off to a great start, keep it up!

You are 100% right about the G6, its something you cant put into words, you really have to experience it for yourself to fully understand it. There are people that want to down play what we do, they say "its a fad..." "it wont work." or "its only popular in their area.", I think there are a few people that would beg to differ! What we do WORKS because its what drivers want, good times with friends and family, challenging courses and DRIVE TIME!!! Anybody that has experienced a G6 or Rock Riot can confirm the amount of drive time cant be beat ANYWHERE in the country!!!

We cant thank you and WCRCC enough, Jim(Illeagle), the Vess family, JD(Hardknocks), Rich(pritchdiggs), Chad and Jake(the Miller Killers), Mr & Mrs RCP(zoso), Rich Boltz, Greg Jevne, Max & Super Dev Gremillion and anyone i missed, you are all RECON family!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin View Post
Just got home......time to get the bengay out

Big thanks to Parker, Brad and the rest of the crew, awesome event. And big thanks to the locals for getting this put together. Rocks were great, courses fantastic.

How can anyone not have fun with 150 rock riot gates and 520 G6 ultra gates!! It was great meeting old and new friends and hanging around the campfire telling lies, eating dogs and getting real FULL! LOL

I can't wait till I can make the next event
Erin, it was great seeing you again! Watching the RECON videos with you and Wes was a blast! The night eating hot dogs and watching Parker get "FULL" was hilarious!

You and Wes drove your a$$e$ off in the G6! Great job driving your shafty in the Rock Riot, now i have to put my SWX chassis together so we can run the next Rock Riot together!

The fact that you guys drove 7 HOURS to come play on the rocks with us speaks volumes about how much fun the G6 and Rock Riot are! Once somebody has driven one of Parker's stages, its hard to keep them away!

I hope the G-Train will be making a stop in Arizona again soon to hang out with you and the rest of our SARCA family!

We're G6'in and YOU know it!!!
chasinbaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #116
Rock Stacker

I too want to say thanks to Parker, Brad and the G6 crew for an awesome event!! Who woulda thought it would be so much fun and such an adrenalin rush to run 500+ gates in one day! It was awesome to meet everyone and check out there rigs and get new ideas passed down!! The friday night camp fire stories had me rollin like no other too! Also thanks again to the adventurists for giving us ultra drivers the right away!!! I can't wait to attend another one of these awesome events,and i HIGHLY RECOMMEND attending a G6 event!!!
Wes 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #117
RCC Addict

I expect to see all of you at the Axialfest next month!
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:59 PM   #118
RCC Addict

Wow, just now catching up my throttle finger is numb from all the drive time I got!!

Thank you G6 crew for all you do and for bringing your little slice of RC heaven to us down here in the south end of the state. I would personally like to thank the "behind the scenes" crew of the G6 headed up by Brad(b-Rad) and his guys. You guys who dont often get the glory are the back bone and much appreciated in my book. For you guys to come down on a friday, camp out, setup Saturday from 7am till 8pm(no drive time mind you),camp out again Saturday, then clean and pack up on Sunday is really pretty much unheard of around these parts. All this "hoping" that the entry fees cover all your expenses. Cant thank you enough and just wanted it noted that we appreciate all of it! Hope to take another ride on the G-train soon but not toooooo soon because I still need to recoup from the 7+ hours and 661 gates I drove at the Axial G6 Malvado and Rock Riot!!!!
Illeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:52 PM   #119
Pebble Pounder

We need pics.Please.
yjbrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:32 PM   #120
Quarry Creeper

I was to busy driving to get pics but I know we had some some pics taken from one of our club members and some dude was taking a shit load of pics all day long

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
snail78 is offline   Reply With Quote

The AXIAL MALVADO G6 CHALLENGE & ROCK RIOT - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RECON G6 Challenge "The Biggest Little G6" presented by Axial, VP, Pit Bull, & Novak DRIVNMF Recon G6 276 04-21-2012 01:09 PM
rock riot anyone? Lushtrucker Tennessee 9 03-28-2012 09:18 AM
Axial Racing & Vanquish Products present the ROCK RIOT Comp Series DORK VADER Videos! 13 03-20-2012 08:46 AM
Axial Racing & Vanquish Products present the ROCK RIOT 2.2 Comp Series DRIVNMF Competitions 61 03-15-2012 08:23 PM
MNRCRC 2011 Spring Series Comp 5 & $10 Challenge Pics & Results Nicklepimp Minnesota 32 06-18-2011 11:12 AM