Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Redcat Crawlers

Notices

Thread: My motor swap.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Not trying to be a jack a$$, but I would be very interested in obtaining the modded motor cases from you if the original guy wasn't being serious. I can pay you or send you my old ones or whatever. Thanks.
It usually runs fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2011, 07:34 PM   #22
Jer
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by It usually runs fine View Post
Not trying to be a jack a$$, but I would be very interested in obtaining the modded motor cases from you if the original guy wasn't being serious. I can pay you or send you my old ones or whatever. Thanks.
Screw you buddy! Seriously though, I don't want to start on my rs10 until I completed my Honcho. I have a nasty habit of half-finishing rigs and starting another. My Revo just needs a motor mount and reverse servo, my rs10 just needs a different battery setup, my ax10 just needs some plates welded to it, and my honcho just needs . . .
Jer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:31 AM   #23
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrokin00XJ View Post
Well yea.... Kinda.... I stripped it to build my LCC I bought yesterday. Used the motor, And put the other motor in my wifes LNC. And used the ESC and the servo. Swapped tires.... So now I have a sad little RS10. And yes I will prob be gettin around to sellin what I have left of it. Or I just might keep it and build it back up with cheaper motors and what not for the kids.... Depends on if some one makes me an offer I can't refuse I guess

cool! i just ordered two of the v10 60s motors for mine! at $11.99 each new from integy i couldnt NOT do it! lol
cumminsontherocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #24

How bad does your tire rub the shocks. It looks like you moved your shock mounts.
d-ranger is offline   Reply With Quote