Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Redcat Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Redcat RS10

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #1

Have been watching the forum for a while although I'm not nnew to Rc have been in the sprot for a long time now from the start of a Big Bear then went to blackfoot and then Bruiser...got tired of it and went to gas in later yrs and got a tamiya 4x4 then a twin titan from ofna ....well thats where it go me .....I found a friend in TX that was making the twin into a 30cc Weedwacker with 4x4 so I sent him a frame and we went from there ...It was featured in RC mag the year I got it back from him and put my touches on it and its still here ...I left it in the closet for years......i know there will never be another I spent crazy money in it so there she sits.
But back to the redcat I'm just now getting back into the battery crawlers...I bought one and have the Hi-torque servos from the past but seems to be doing ok like it is so far so my moto is if it ain't ****ed don't mess with it ....but I know I will have to sooner or later.....
but I know the ins and outs of rc so I took a chance on this one ,,,,,,,,
seems like a nice right out of the box crawler even thoigh most will arguee its not scale and I will say you are right because of the MOA design.
I bought it as a "toy" to play with but was very impressed with the truck as a whole.
I bought new Pitbulls...very soft for crawling BTW and also bought a new honcho body for more realisim then the screwed up one that came on it ....plus I had a friend of mine paint a a 1:10 scale baja bug for it in the Monster Energy motif.....so here is the end results so far but still tweaking it from day to day.

BTW if anyone is interested in the 1:6 scale with 3 piece JPS no longer made rims and HTF KONG boggers with a gold edition 10 unit radio LMK....selling for way less then I have in it ....

Wouldn't let me upload the pics of the !:6 before here are some

All aluminum ars ...custom exhaust, 10 channel gold editon radio with case JR and instructions to set up ....radio to theis day is most sot after for different channels and parrallax sterring

Last edited by THX_138; 05-13-2012 at 08:09 PM.
mikem5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Redcat RS10 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My new redcat rs10 Stealthracing Redcat Crawlers 28 03-19-2010 11:32 PM
Another RedCat RS10 jrkilburn Redcat Crawlers 36 01-17-2010 12:20 PM