Notices

Thread: Vader Products Gen 7 skid plate for Everest 10 install/fitment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2018, 06:16 AM   #41
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Vader Products Gen 7 skid plate for Everest 10 install/fitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLetterJ View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he got the banhammer for trying to fly under the radar without a vendor's star. I agree, Thelawman01's skid looked to have much better fitment, though it was 3d printed as opposed to machined delrin.
There so sensitive on here they come after me for saying stuff that has been sead in hundreads of threads even for repeting stuff in the discription of the thread ive been learning how not to pee off the mods ive actualy been doing good laitly its just one of those things what are we gona do i cant make a forum my self so i have to play by the rules the best i can even if its 3 pages deep in a subsection of the dark web somewere linked to a different thread on another site somewere its still there rules lol oh well

That looked like a real nice design it put the links in the right positions with no further mods its a real shame they banned him he was doing good stuff and its a shame this site is squashing the littlenguy who was only trying to help out the finnacialy challenged
I understand the site needs to make money but banning some one for selling one or 2 parts here and there just seems petty and now you all are stuck with stuff that is sub par with and dosent offer much of a upgrade ove4 stock

Hopefully homeboy will continue to make his skid and maybe sell it on ebay or somewere else

Last edited by ferp420; 12-01-2018 at 06:31 AM.
ferp420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2018, 05:52 PM   #42
Quarry Creeper

Still here. Served my sentence.
I just don't list things here. If they would have said, "Hey, you can't do that. Either by a vendor star or delete it." I would have bought the star.
But, that's not what went down so I just hang out.

I'm about to rebuild my sons SWB Jeep and build myself one too.
I'm also working on a 3D printed body using Redcat portals.
Also have a Sixth Scale build going.
Apparently, I like being overwhelmed with projects.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
the_law_man01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2021, 08:19 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Great thread, I didn't think id get into scale rigs, I've always been more of a MOA guy but the bug is started now, absolutely love this vader skid, I don't even have a gen7 yet but I already ordered this skid cause I love how the links look and the fact that there is transmission options, now that the skid is ordered have to order a gen7 and all the mods to go with.
bbolden516 is offline   Reply With Quote

Vader Products Gen 7 skid plate for Everest 10 install/fitment - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Everest gen 7 - how i improved my steering... other thoughts 2k2wranglerx Redcat Crawlers 6 10-30-2017 11:04 AM
Skid and lower rails fitment issue? 84yoda Axial RR10 Bomber 5 01-13-2016 09:56 PM
Top Plate/Front Clip/Bulkhead Plate Install Tip karajabola Axial Yeti XL 0 04-16-2015 02:10 PM
ScalerFab skid plate install raceeng18 G-Made Sawback 1 12-12-2013 06:24 PM