RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

RPP Hobby 07-19-2016 10:16 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Hi BigSki,

The best way to mail something to Corey is to send it to the shop and we will get it to him.

ATTN: Corey
RPP Hobby
130 Christy Ln
Ukiah, CA 95482

-Jim, RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigSki (Post 5535943)
Can Corey still be reached VIA usps at the address that you posted in April ?

offroad1911 07-20-2016 01:02 PM

Just want to start by saying your service rocks. I have missed a couple phone calls from you guys in regards to a return I had, sorry for that. I've tried calling back but I'm sure you guys are busy so I thought I would try here. Thanks again, sincerely Tony Thompson, Celina,TN.

RPP Hobby 07-20-2016 02:01 PM

Hi Tony,

Nate called and left you a detailed voicemail explaining what you need to do. Let us know if you need additional help.

-Jim, RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by offroad1911 (Post 5536843)
Just want to start by saying your service rocks. I have missed a couple phone calls from you guys in regards to a return I had, sorry for that. I've tried calling back but I'm sure you guys are busy so I thought I would try here. Thanks again, sincerely Tony Thompson, Celina,TN.

Fumey 07-22-2016 09:10 AM

"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"Just wanted to say that I made some purchases from the RPP booth at Axialfest last weekend, and that their business is so top notch because they personally are all so top notch! Thanks guys!

Ditchrat 08-10-2016 08:27 PM

You're killing me. Parts from you to PA in 2 and 1/2 days from placing the order."thumbsup"

gbean 08-13-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ditchrat (Post 5547348)
You're killing me. Parts from you to PA in 2 and 1/2 days from placing the order."thumbsup"

Makes you want to order every three days huh?

Imagine living just 55 miles from RPP headquarters....

Self control is critical. LoL

Jeepiac 09-08-2016 08:27 PM

You did it again! I ordered during the weekend, Monday was a federal holiday, so my goodies didn't ship till Tuesday. Package on my doorstep here in Missouri on Thursday! "thumbsup" Did I mention that was standard shipping!? Next time I'm going all out on shipping just to see if I can get my order before I actually place it. :lmao:

AkFordfan 10-05-2016 11:10 PM

Any chance of you guys carrying the heyok wireless winch controller?

gbean 10-06-2016 12:42 AM

Rpp jamboree this weekend!!!!

diesel kawboy 12-06-2016 07:57 PM

Question for you guys, when are you getting more wraith chassis's in the salvage section? My 5 yr old daughter is asking me to build her a wraith chassis with scx axles and 2.2 tires.

RPP Hobby 12-08-2016 04:08 PM

We will have one in stock later today! Click here and enter your email address to get notified the moment it is in stock: https://www.rpphobby.com/Email_Me_Wh...ductCode=SYWS1

Item page: https://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDeta...ductCode=SYWS1

Quote:

Originally Posted by diesel kawboy (Post 5600522)
Question for you guys, when are you getting more wraith chassis's in the salvage section? My 5 yr old daughter is asking me to build her a wraith chassis with scx axles and 2.2 tires.

Huber1918 12-09-2016 02:02 PM

"thumbsup" to RPP placed an order yesterday morning, it was shipped within 2 hours of placing the order!

RiDET4R 01-22-2017 11:31 PM

Do you guys offer a special forum discount code for members?

THX_138 01-23-2017 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiDET4R (Post 5654364)
Do you guys offer a special forum discount code for members?

No they do not.
Your star membership here does not give you any special specific discounts to any vendors on the RCC forum.

fr8cture 01-23-2017 01:19 AM

Only discounts are their standard monthly at the top of their website.

sleb 01-24-2017 05:01 AM

Is FedEx the only shipper you use? I placed an order on the 18th. FedEx showed delivery on the 24th, then changed it to the 21st, then back to the 24th. Now that it is the 24th they moved delivery date to the 25th. It gets hard to make sure to be able to get the package when I can't plan on a day. Also I received your survey email asking about the products I ordered and I don't even have them yet. Just received another email stating that it is coming today.

RPP Hobby 01-24-2017 09:18 AM

sleb,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the carrier. We use both FedEx and USPS for free shipping, using the one that is the most economical based on size, weight and destination.

-Jim
RPP Hobby

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleb (Post 5655088)
Is FedEx the only shipper you use? I placed an order on the 18th. FedEx showed delivery on the 24th, then changed it to the 21st, then back to the 24th. Now that it is the 24th they moved delivery date to the 25th. It gets hard to make sure to be able to get the package when I can't plan on a day. Also I received your survey email asking about the products I ordered and I don't even have them yet. Just received another email stating that it is coming today.

cinnabun 02-21-2017 06:36 PM

Placed an order on the 17th at noon. Got an email at 2:30 it shipped and received it today. That's some quick turn around. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeti guy 02-27-2017 04:47 PM

YETI JR. Front locker?

RPP Hobby 02-27-2017 05:15 PM

Not yet that we have seen from Axial or the aftermarket. From looking at the manual, it looks like the differential parts are the same front and rear, so once someone makes a locker, you could use it front, rear or both.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yeti guy (Post 5674200)
YETI JR. Front locker?