Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 10:23 PM   #821

Any current coupon codes? Putting together an order for a Creeper, motor+ESC, and misc.
Loose Screws is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2010, 10:24 PM   #822
Ultimate RC Decals

just left the site from placing another order!!!!
BOWTIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 10:50 PM   #823
~ Got PROPANE ? ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWTIE View Post
just left the site from placing another order!!!!

I'm headin there myself...I'm thinkin...4x4 Slashage...
BiG_DaWgZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #824
RCC Addict

Default RPP Rules

Just wanted to say THANKS to RPP for their promptness in taking an order and expediting it quickly.

I wasn't expecting my package but I received it today 1/04/10, very fast even with the holidays.

You guys ROCK!!!

Last edited by Lobonyc; 01-04-2010 at 10:25 AM.
Lobonyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #825
On the lookout for Rocks

I don't know if anything is up with the order emails but I have placed 2 orders in the past couple weeks and never received any order confirmation email or shipping notifications like I usually do. The only email I get is from PayPal showing where I paid for it. I have checked my SPAM folders. It's not a big deal, the orders still arrives in a very fast manner.......
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #826
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by constantmotion View Post
I don't know if anything is up with the order emails but I have placed 2 orders in the past couple weeks and never received any order confirmation email or shipping notifications like I usually do. The only email I get is from PayPal showing where I paid for it. I have checked my SPAM folders. It's not a big deal, the orders still arrives in a very fast manner.......
Just operator error on our part I am sure. we have to click to send E mails and sometimes it just does not get done. Sorry You can always log into your account to check status also. Thanks alot Corey
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #827
Rock Stacker

Any chance of adding pics to your site? I cant tell if the Tamiya Hilux windows are clear or tinted. Also, I cant sign up as a new customer. There is no link to add me.
broke it again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #828
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by broke it again View Post
Any chance of adding pics to your site? I cant tell if the Tamiya Hilux windows are clear or tinted. Also, I cant sign up as a new customer. There is no link to add me.
Post a link of the product without picture. What country are you from? We may not ship there.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #829
Rock Stacker

I'm in California. I cant find the link now on your site but I would like to order the Tamiya Hilux cab and bed and also the clear windows for it. Are these in stock? Thanks for the quick response.

edit: I found some part numbers.
Bed: TAM9335488
Cab: TAM9335487
Windows: TAM9225104- Are these clear or tinted?

Thanks.
Rob.

Last edited by broke it again; 01-04-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #830
Rock Stacker

This is what I am looking for.

Last edited by broke it again; 01-04-2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:29 PM   #831
~ Got PROPANE ? ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by broke it again View Post
Windows: TAM9225104- Are these clear or tinted?

Thanks.
Rob.

They're tinted...if they were clear....Corey would DEFINITELY be sold OUT of them !!! UNLESS he had about 5,000 sets !

Clear windows are pretty hard to find for the Hilux. Took me 8 months to find some decent ones...and that was searching everyday !

Look for Original Bruiser/Hilux Windows...they're clear...but they aren't cheap !! 40-60 bux (sometimes more) just for the windows.

Sometimes you can find some Lexan Re-Popped windows that aren't as good in quality...but they usually go for 25-35 dollars when u do find them...sometimes more.

Last edited by BiG_DaWgZ; 01-04-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #832
Rock Stacker

Ok, thanks for the info on the windows. I would like to find a way to order from the site but there is no link or place to click for new customers to sign up.
This is the screen I get when I want to order. On the right under new customer, there should be a link to click and its missing.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #833
~ Got PROPANE ? ~

Try going to their home page...the first page you see when you bring RPP's page up....then click on the "My Account" button on the top right of your screen.

There will be a YELLOW "continue" button there for you to click on.

From there...you can register as well...I just tried it and the button was there.

Register first...then pick out what parts you want...then you can pay with credit card...or paypal..or whatever.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #834
Rock Stacker

Just tried it and, nothing. You can probably do it because you already have an account. New customers, at least me, cannot get there.
Old 01-04-2010, 11:33 PM   #835

Hello Broke It Again,

If you don't mind, please try internet explorer or perhaps even Google Chrome if you can? I would just like to rule out any possibilities of an issue with Firefox on what appears to be Windows Vista? Firefox works perfectly on macos 10.5 and 10.6 and also windows xp, and in my testing has not had any issues in windows vista.

If all else fails you can still checkout without first registering on RPPHOBBY.COM! The site will register you and begin tracking your order history automatically during checkout.

You may also call us tomorrow and we can register you over the phone! 707.462.4152!

As a third option you can shoot us an email at ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com and we can set you up that way! Note: Please do not send sensitive info such as credit cards via email. You can store your payment info in your account once you are logged in.

A word about security since the last paragraph mentions it!

RPP Hobby takes computer security very seriously! Our site is 100% PCI compliant and info such as this is encrypted...and hosted on offsite, load balanced, semi-dedicated servers. ONLY you can view any stored credit card info...if you choose to store your credit card info. You do not have to store this info on the site, we just think it's a great feature to offer our clients!
JoeNolasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #836
~ Got PROPANE ? ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNolasco View Post

A word about security since the last paragraph mentions it!

RPP Hobby takes computer security very seriously! Our site is 100% PCI compliant and info such as this is encrypted...and hosted on offsite, load balanced, semi-dedicated servers. ONLY you can view any stored credit card info...if you choose to store your credit card info. You do not have to store this info on the site, we just think it's a great feature to offer our clients!

Thanks Joe...you guys ...and security options like this....and your service is why I choose RPP for sure...as a matter of fact...I ordered a Slash 4x4 from you today online and I spoke to You on the phone just before doing so.

Thank you guys for your dedication to service and lightning fast processing/shipping !

Aron
Old 01-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #837
Rock Stacker

Joe, it is a Forefox issue. I tried with IE and the checkout button shows up. On Firefox, there is no way to checkout at any page, even when I click on an item. And also, there are no pictures of the items with Firefox.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #838
Rock Crawler

couldnt find anywhere else to put this and ask so ill put it here

when will you guys be restocking the axial tr front bumper ive been looking for the past two weeks and you guys still havent got them in stock if someone could get on that i would be very greatful
93 FORD BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #839
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 FORD BRONCO View Post
couldnt find anywhere else to put this and ask so ill put it here

when will you guys be restocking the axial tr front bumper ive been looking for the past two weeks and you guys still havent got them in stock if someone could get on that i would be very greatful
Sorry we have had them on order for a month now. Still waiting. Good news is we will have the honcho fronts in stock tomorrow though
Old 01-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #840
Quarry Creeper

Will you be carrying the tekin fxr/45t combo antime soon?
Tortuga275 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby