RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

fordsuperduty 12-01-2013 08:41 AM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Corey When do you guys expect the axial wraith universals to be off backorder.

gearhead79 12-01-2013 11:15 AM

Is there gonna be any cyber monday deals?got an eye on some parts"thumbsup"

z71baja 12-02-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gearhead79 (Post 4570328)
Is there gonna be any cyber monday deals?got an eye on some parts"thumbsup"

Guess not :shock:. I was going to ask the same question. RPP, what about a make up Cyber Tuesday SALE "thumbsup"?

midnightsabotage 12-03-2013 03:38 AM

After all the other sites out there had very disappointing weekend and Monday offerings, I ended up with a few extra bucks afterall, so a Cyber Tuesday at RPP would be amazing, haha!

...if only :p

fordsuperduty 12-03-2013 04:04 PM

Ordered 11-29-13 on the Black Friday Sale, Order Shipped the same day and was sitting In my hands 12-2-13.

Many Thanks Go out to the crew at RPP Hobby for extremely quick order processing and shipping.
^^^^^ This is why RPP Hobby will always be my go to place to feed my rc addiction ^^^^^^

G-crawler 12-13-2013 03:29 PM

"International orders may take up to 1-3 days to ship", now you can change that to 2 hours! :) awesome, now I maybe get it before holidays! Thanks a lot!

fr8cture 12-13-2013 08:29 PM

I have the best suggestion of all time. Get rid of FedEx and go UPS. It's been 5 business days and I still haven't got my stuff because of FedEx. It was supposed to be delivered today too...

RPP Hobby 12-13-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr8cture (Post 4587470)
I have the best suggestion of all time. Get rid of FedEx and go UPS. It's been 5 business days and I still haven't got my stuff because of FedEx. It was supposed to be delivered today too...

Man I am really sorry. We have really good service with Fed Ex. Unfortunately with the holidays here Fed Ex, USPS, and UPS are overwhelmed with more packages being shipped this time of year. All are saying it is a record year for the amount they have, so I think they may have no been prepared, thus some people and areas are experiencing delays.

I do understand your frustration 100% Very sorry

fr8cture 12-13-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4587477)
Man I am really sorry. We have really good service with Fed Ex. Unfortunately with the holidays here Fed Ex, USPS, and UPS are overwhelmed with more packages being shipped this time of year. All are saying it is a record year for the amount they have, so I think they may have no been prepared, thus some people and areas are experiencing delays.

I do understand your frustration 100% Very sorry

It's fine, not your fault but FedEx is the only one I've had problems with.

fr8cture 12-14-2013 11:02 AM

What in the world does this mean? When I went to bed last night it said it was gonna be delivered today...
http://puu.sh/5Mtqy.png

RPP Hobby 12-14-2013 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr8cture (Post 4587933)
What in the world does this mean? When I went to bed last night it said it was gonna be delivered today...

I myself have not seen that one before. Unfortunately we will not be able to talk to anyone at Fed Ex till monday. Could you please E mail your order to ourservierocks@rpphobby.com so that I can have my person check into what is going on for you. Thanks Corey

Lentsnh2012 12-14-2013 11:41 AM

You guys have to remember that RPPHobby has no control over the shipping after they hand it off to USPS, UPS, or Fedex. With the holidays coming up and the 2 winter storms coming through, you guys will have to be patient on getting your stuff. Don't take your frustration out on RPP, again they don't have any control over the shipping process.

Thank you Corey and RPP for the excellent service and processing/shipping off speed! You guys definitely have a tight ship and I'm glad that I can support you guys and make RPPHobby even better!

gbean 12-14-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr8cture (Post 4587933)

Means it was too damn cold to deliver in Minnesota that night!

fr8cture 12-14-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4587937)
I myself have not seen that one before. Unfortunately we will not be able to talk to anyone at Fed Ex till monday. Could you please E mail your order to ourservierocks@rpphobby.com so that I can have my person check into what is going on for you. Thanks Corey

Ok will do. "thumbsup"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 (Post 4587968)
You guys have to remember that RPPHobby has no control over the shipping after they hand it off to USPS, UPS, or Fedex. With the holidays coming up and the 2 winter storms coming through, you guys will have to be patient on getting your stuff. Don't take your frustration out on RPP, again they don't have any control over the shipping process.

Thank you Corey and RPP for the excellent service and processing/shipping off speed! You guys definitely have a tight ship and I'm glad that I can support you guys and make RPPHobby even better!

I understand that no need to tell me I order online more than most people do. I'm not stupid. It's the fact it was in my state said out for delivery and it didn't show, then late last night it said today and now today it said no attempt made. Wth does that mean? FedEx is sleeping on the job?

Sorry if I kinda went off but it gets annoying when people keep telling you the obvious.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbean (Post 4587970)
Means it was too damn cold to deliver in Minnesota that night!

Actually last night was one of the warmer nights so far. :mrgreen:

JohnB 12-14-2013 02:57 PM

Hey Corey:
Are you experiencing any difficulty with your email server today (Saturday the 14th?) I've tried to contact you but I've received postmaster notices that my email did not go through.

Thanks,

John

fr8cture 12-14-2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnB (Post 4588164)
Hey Corey:
Are you experiencing any difficulty with your email server today (Saturday the 14th?) I've tried to contact you but I've received postmaster notices that my email did not go through.

Thanks,

John

My E-Mail went through fine.

Lentsnh2012 12-15-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr8cture (Post 4588140)
I understand that no need to tell me I order online more than most people do. I'm not stupid. It's the fact it was in my state said out for delivery and it didn't show, then late last night it said today and now today it said no attempt made. Wth does that mean? FedEx is sleeping on the job?

Nobody implied that you were stupid. I think we all have our fair share of buying online just because it is easier and is more convenient. I was just reminding you that RPP isn't responsible for the shipping process, only the shipping off process.

Well, it could be because the weather conditions won't allow for deliveries to be made or that they are very much backed up due to the weather and the holidays. The world doesn't revolve around you... Just be patient. It will get to your house soon.

JohnB 12-16-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fr8cture (Post 4588246)
My E-Mail went through fine.

Maybe it's just me. :sad: I know this is sort of OT but any idea what this message means?
#< #5.0.0 smtp; 510 None of the mail servers for the destination domain have so far responded.> #SMTP#

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks,

John

sgtbham 12-16-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnB (Post 4590276)
Maybe it's just me. :sad: I know this is sort of OT but any idea what this message means?
#< #5.0.0 smtp; 510 None of the mail servers for the destination domain have so far responded.> #SMTP#

Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks,

John

510 usually means you have misspelled the target email

KJ10 12-16-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"ourservicerocks@rpphobby.com":
domain has no valid mail exchangers
I got this after hitting the 'reply' button. What does that mean?

KJ10 12-16-2013 09:05 PM

The website kept saying my order didn't go through, yesterday. Today my bank says it went through twice. Guess I'll try calling tomorrow.

RPP Hobby 12-16-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KJ10 (Post 4590984)
The website kept saying my order didn't go through, yesterday. Today my bank says it went through twice. Guess I'll try calling tomorrow.

Please call us in the Am I believe we did catch this but accounting was backed up today from the crazy weekend, so we should be able to iron it out tomorrow for you.

KJ10 12-18-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4591014)
Please call us in the Am I believe we did catch this but accounting was backed up today from the crazy weekend, so we should be able to iron it out tomorrow for you.

I got busy yesterday and didn't have time to call but, my bank is showing a refund for one order and USPS has tracking for one so, looks like everything got sorted out! Your service DOES rock!!! Thanks!

Duxx 12-23-2013 02:18 PM

Not sure if the overwhelmed courier is to blame or if you guys are closed for the holidays. I placed an order last night though and just checked the mail and my parts aren't here yet.

BigSki 12-23-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duxx (Post 4599055)
Not sure if the overwhelmed courier is to blame or if you guys are closed for the holidays. I placed and order last night though and just checked the mail and my parts aren't here yet.

I think that the RPP Quad-copter delivery service is just maxed out right now! :mrgreen:

RPP Hobby 12-23-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duxx (Post 4599055)
Not sure if the overwhelmed courier is to blame or if you guys are closed for the holidays. I placed and order last night though and just checked the mail and my parts aren't here yet.

Sorry the teleporter has been down :ror:

AkFordfan 12-26-2013 07:04 PM

Can we get these in aluminum :mrgreen:

RPP Hobby 12-26-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkFordfan (Post 4602307)
Can we get these in aluminum :mrgreen:

What in aluminum :mrgreen:

AkFordfan 12-26-2013 07:39 PM

Hahaha, guess I should have put in the link:roll:

Gear Head 1.55 UTE Beadlock Wheels with Delrin Beadlock Rings (4)

Dusty_G 01-08-2014 12:53 PM

Any idea when you may be getting the Carter Fab rear inners and ultimate front inners for the Wraith back in stock? I have some other stuff to order and would like to do everything at once.

As always, thanks for your wonderful customer service/support. It's top notch.

Dusty

RPP Hobby 01-08-2014 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty_G (Post 4619865)
Any idea when you may be getting the Carter Fab rear inners and ultimate front inners for the Wraith back in stock? I have some other stuff to order and would like to do everything at once.

As always, thanks for your wonderful customer service/support. It's top notch.

Dusty

Thank you Dusty We hope to get some soon. Could be up to 2-3 weeks

regal200021 01-08-2014 11:37 PM

just ordered my G6 cant wait !!! best hobby shop online for crawling !!! got my old ax10 from you 7 years ago !!! lol cant wait thanks again !!! "thumbsup"

midnightsabotage 01-09-2014 04:23 AM

Might you guys carry some more of lockeduprc's stuff in the future? aside from the hardware you've got, I'd really like to be able to buy some of their great wheels, beadlock rings, nice tow straps, and winch wire/hooks from you guys.
It'd be cool to see a bunch more dinkyrc brand stuff available too since they have more than just roof panels now, but they seem to have a hard time having their other unique items available even on their own site.

Just thinking out loud, I know you have a small selection of those companies' items for sale already. But they've got other wonderful products that I'd enjoy buying through RPP too - I get excited any time I see new stuff in your store because I know it's the best place to buy from!

killswitch 01-10-2014 07:16 PM

Hey Corey, are you going to be doing a pre-order on the RC10 Worlds re-re kit?

drywallguy 01-10-2014 07:49 PM

Just when you think your service couldn't rock any more than it already does.
2 day priority mail for the free ground shipping. That really rocks! "thumbsup"
Thanks

RPP Hobby 01-10-2014 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killswitch (Post 4623296)
Hey Corey, are you going to be doing a pre-order on the RC10 Worlds re-re kit?

Sure will once i have more info "thumbsup"

mugen394 01-11-2014 07:10 AM

hi there, guys i just want to know if you have plans on selling your items here in the philippines? my country was not inlcuded in the drop down menu. i really want to buy some of your items.

gbean 01-11-2014 10:42 AM

Any chance you know of a source for an HPI Datsun 510 cup body? P/N HPI 7209

I know, not crawler related, but I figured if anyone could find one, RPP could.

RPP Hobby 01-13-2014 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugen394 (Post 4623766)
hi there, guys i just want to know if you have plans on selling your items here in the philippines? my country was not inlcuded in the drop down menu. i really want to buy some of your items.

Sorry we do not have plans to.

Bulldog 01-13-2014 02:43 PM

Corey,

I just received a recent order that was over $500. On the site, it says signatures are required for over (x) amount, so I made sure I was here to accept it. Well, the doorbell rang and by the time I got to the door the mailman was driving away...without a signature.

I have an issue with this, because if someone took the package off my porch...either you or I would be out $500 bucks. And I don't want that for either of us. Please let me know if I'm missing something here. Greg"thumbsup"

The tracking number is 9410810200830110188553
order #78839