Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > RPP Hobby

Notices

Thread: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #1601
Rock Crawler

iam takeing off this tusday to see you guys and pick up my stuff. do you still have the 1 /18 losi pro still at 69.00
vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #1602
Quarry Creeper

Just wated to say I had another great experiance ordering from you. Ordered 4 things on wednesday, and they showed up to the house friday afternoon. As always your service rocks.
punkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #1603
Rock Crawler

wow, i ordered on the night of the 8th, shipped next day and is here at the post office today..pick up tommorow..i cant waitfastest ive got anything from the u.s...awsome
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #1604
Rock Crawler

my trip sucked. rpp hobby was a blast thanks for th free stuff . sister was not in a good mood win in town
vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:31 PM   #1605
Rock Crawler

Default awesome

You guys have the best service I have ever experienced,both times I have ordered from yall I received an email 45min later confirming my order has shipped.I look forward to doing business with yall again.
michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #1606
RCC Addict

So I love RPP and order from you at almost monthly. Shipping is always fast, however, today it scorched across my computer like Doc Brown's DeLorean.

Order placed at 5:28 pm, shipping confirmation at 5:49 pm.

Thanks again Cory for your awesome service!
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:41 PM   #1607
RCC Addict

I can't believe this I ordered from rpp Sunday nigh parts went out Monday with tracking # it's said expected delivery date wed. 17th... Still haven't got my parts... I always get my rpp parts in 2 or 3 days and there's not a update on the tracking ... Just says processed in Cali .. I know it's not rpp's fault.. It's the damn USPS ... I'm just shocked..can you tell me anything Cory ? Thanks

---
- J-bird
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #1608
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-bird View Post
I can't believe this I ordered from rpp Sunday nigh parts went out Monday with tracking # it's said expected delivery date wed. 17th... Still haven't got my parts... I always get my rpp parts in 2 or 3 days and there's not a update on the tracking ... Just says processed in Cali .. I know it's not rpp's fault.. It's the damn USPS ... I'm just shocked..can you tell me anything Cory ? Thanks

---
- J-bird
I am at home with my feet up now, if you do not get monday lets check it out. Have a great weekend!
RPP Hobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:27 PM   #1609
Rock Crawler

Ordered a ton of stuff from RPP in the last month... Always lightning fast service. I find myself checking the site several times a day.only slightly addicted I tell myself. It's always a great experience with you guys!
LDogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #1610
Pebble Pounder

Would you be able to tell me what the approximate height of the Integy High Mass 1.9 wheel and tire set is?
Adamsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #1611
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDogg View Post
Ordered a ton of stuff from RPP in the last month... Always lightning fast service. I find myself checking the site several times a day.only slightly addicted I tell myself. It's always a great experience with you guys!
same here i always get my stuff by the 3rd day..it didnt come today and it was shipped monday and says i shouldve had it wed..but it still aint here and i needed that stuff for sunday thats why i paid a little extra and got it from rpp cause i knew it would get here in time...and i be damn if it didnt......i know its not rpp's fault im not blaming them at all...but something happened either it got lost or something but hteres no updates on shipping it says the same thing its said all week.....idk...
j-bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #1612
Rock Crawler

Yeah USPS tracking has been jacked up as of late. It usually has been a day off for me in several ordered from random places. Usps needs to get it's act together. I dont care if its going to show up on the third day I just would prefer it to say that and not the 2nd day. I had items sit in Denver for a whole day before they came to the springs for delivery... That's 90 minutes away, It's pretty annoying.
Old 08-20-2011, 03:29 PM   #1613
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamsdad View Post
Would you be able to tell me what the approximate height of the Integy High Mass 1.9 wheel and tire set is?

I am going from memory but I think they are 4.5" tall. Send me and E mail on monday and I can check it out when I am at the shop. Thanks Corey
Old 08-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #1614
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
I am going from memory but I think they are 4.5" tall. Send me and E mail on monday and I can check it out when I am at the shop. Thanks Corey
Will do, thanks Corey
Adamsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #1615
Quarry Creeper

After my locale shop had closed i placed my first order with RPP. I have always been a support the small locale shop (still am) kind of guy. I am also reluctant to order anything on line. That is until i places my first order with RPP, I am on my third order in a month and always recieve email verifacation within an hour and the shipping is always on point. My orders have arrived saftley packaged. Shiping prices can be a lil steep but so far i am very happy with the service they provide.
Later,
Rich
hotrodsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 04:36 PM   #1616
RCC Addict

Default Speachless!

Well as of Tuesday the 23rd I had not yet purchased or ordered anything from RPP yet. Later that afternoon I made a call to them just confirming a few questions before purchasing. The person who answered the phone gave me all the answers I needed and seemed eager to help. So I then thought ok let me order it from these guys instead of my LHS (they would have to order them and then I would have to wait and buy it from them at the store about a weeks turn around ) I purchased a HH BR-XL and a set of MIP's Drive shafts for my Honcho. I did this later Tuesday afternoon and OH MY GOD its here today in Florida. I cant say enough about how great that was to come home to. I had verification through email ASAP and the shipping or tracking number was available as well. I will be buying more from them in the very near future. Thanks again for the help and super service.
AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #1617
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
Well as of Tuesday the 23rd I had not yet purchased or ordered anything from RPP yet. Later that afternoon I made a call to them just confirming a few questions before purchasing. The person who answered the phone gave me all the answers I needed and seemed eager to help. So I then thought ok let me order it from these guys instead of my LHS (they would have to order them and then I would have to wait and buy it from them at the store about a weeks turn around ) I purchased a HH BR-XL and a set of MIP's Drive shafts for my Honcho. I did this later Tuesday afternoon and OH MY GOD its here today in Florida. I cant say enough about how great that was to come home to. I had verification through email ASAP and the shipping or tracking number was available as well. I will be buying more from them in the very near future. Thanks again for the help and super service.
Thank you for giving us a try, we are not perfect and do make mistakes from time to time. We try our best and glad that we were able to get you taken care of Thank you, Corey
Old 08-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #1618
RCC Addict

@RPP,

No problem man. You guys gained my future business and reccomendations as well. I was treated with tons of respect on the phone and also got a great product for a fair price and to my door SUPER fast. Thanks again. Will be buying some more stuff shortly. Thanks

AsILayDying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:10 PM   #1619
Rock Crawler

Got 2 sets of Axial Corbaeu LG1 seats today for my 2 door jk,
ordered late on Monday afternoon.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:32 AM   #1620

Hi there .

Just looking at placing an order for a SCX10 Honcho kit and a motor/esc combo probably early next week , my question is I'm in Australia and I'm wondering what sort of turn around time I'm looking at to get the stuff to my door ?
The wife has given her blessing to go ahead and order above bits for my birthday , woohooo . And I'm hoping it would get here before the day in question .

I like the site by the way , good job !

Jason.
jaso1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#rpp, #rpphobby, rpp, rpp hobby, rpphobby