Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: My take on a scale drivetrain (pic heavy)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 04:53 PM   #701
I wanna be Dave

I have tried to be patient and not bash. I'm really starting to come unglued.
Not to mention the fact that we all know this project is very time consuming and changes will have to be made. But the complete lack of consideration to all of us that prepaid for the motor is a complete lack of respect that he has show us.
Don't get me wrong i really hope nothing serious has happened to him. I, we just would like to know what is going on.

I only wish someone on RCC was able to stop by and see whats up.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #702
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlski View Post
How about you kwkride, Have you heard from gerame since you changed the website?
No, it was just an email asking me to make the change on the website. I haven't heard from him since then.
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #703
Rock Crawler

Man I am glad I couldn't pay for one of these as a preorder lol. But I have to say I have seen other situations similar to this "alot less money and time involved" and the guy got banned had the local police called and had the FBI involved in what they called a internet scam. Lol and this was started over a single chassis that the person actually received and just wasn't happy with the durability of the chassis lol. And I believe there was 4 chassis involved at a price of $200 lol. Guys I think its safe to say you have been had and as previously stated by someone else time to make a road trip! Because what I learned from the above stated issue is even with the local police and FBI involved no one would've received anything if the person involved hadn't personally wanted to make things right.
EMUTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #704
R.I.P. Chip

Could everyone that has prepaid for this please pm me the following info.

-Date you paid
-Amount paid
-Last contact

Even if you've already posted in this thread, or you think I know you ordered please send the PM so I can have them all in one place and together.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #705
Quarry Creeper

That can not be good.
diggindeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:25 PM   #706
Quarry Creeper

It's really sad to see how this has gone so far down hill . I really enjoyed reading about these things and even concidered saving up for one, but now I won't even think about that because the last 3 pages have worried me so deeply. Sorry to all the guy's who didn't get theirs I hope everything works out for you.
Numbcrawling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #707
I wanna be Dave

time to take Pantablos undeserved avatar and apply it to someone that actually deserves it!
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:39 PM   #708
Rock Crawler

No contact, no information, website content removed, money sent. Sounds like he closed up shop and left town.
dont slow down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:45 PM   #709
Donkey Punch Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
Could everyone that has prepaid for this please pm me the following info.
PM on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSki View Post
time to take Pantablos undeserved avatar and apply it to someone that actually deserves it!
not a chance...he fawked up and screwed around for a LONG time too. It's STILL well deserved...IMO.
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #710
Quarry Creeper

called to file a claim with paypal and they contacted him... he told them that he told me "it was a custom order part and it would take 45 days to 6 months"...which is a bunch of bs... he also said to the paypal claims lady that he finished 12 to ship and he was working on mine... they also told me the only way i can force a refund is to contact my credit card company within 60 days from the transaction... ill keep everyone informed of any new info... i ordered on the 1st of october btw...
brandonwalsh420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:51 PM   #711
RCC Addict

That's nice that he can make contact with paypal but no one on here... It's one thing to step up and make such an awesome product for a small bunch of guys but to take their money and then provide no contact is just plain wrong.

On another note I must have missed something along the way about the Pantablo episode, I don't remember that one.
4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #712
Quarry Creeper

When I signed up for this forum months ago from what I had read I would have counted Gerame as a vendor I could purchase from without hesitation. Even after the 'wheel' incident in the other thread I still felt like he was a good guy and someone you could deal with in confidence. But now reading this thread it is amazing how page after page his reputation had gone downhill. And worse he doesn't even come on here to defend himself.
Spidubic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #713
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwalsh420 View Post
he told them that he told me "it was a custom order part and it would take 45 days to 6 months"
That is incorrect, those of us low on the list were told in June that he was going to cancel all other jobs and only work on this project for the month of July and have them out at the end of the month.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:15 PM   #714
RCC Addict

Quote:
That is incorrect, those of us low on the list were told in June that he was going to cancel all other jobs and only work on this project for the month of July and have them out at the end of the month.
I think if you go to the beginning of this thread it even says it in here somewhere...
4u2nv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:20 PM   #715
PapaGriz Yo

Quote:
He also said at one point he was going to ship one per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eritex Inc. View Post
#001 packaged and shipped. #002 is packaging today and possibly #003 (Harley's) packaging today. Trying to get 1 per day out the door.
Grizzly4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:32 PM   #716
R.I.P. Chip

Do to this situation along with past issues I have revoked Gerame's vendors star. I did not ban him at this time as i hope he will come on here and make this right.

How many of you have received tracking numbers, and have your package lost within the postal system? I know DTP and Harley, anyone else?
Old 11-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #717
RCC Addict

Quote:
Do to this situation along with past issues I have revoked Gerame's vendors star. I did not ban him at this time as i hope he will come on here and make this right.

How many of you have received tracking numbers, and have your package lost within the postal system? I know DTP and Harley, anyone else?
did anyone confirm it actually being received by the postal system? he could have just printed the slip and never dropped it to be shipped. would still give a tracking number.
akguanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #718
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by akguanja View Post
did anyone confirm it actually being received by the postal system? he could have just printed the slip and never dropped it to be shipped. would still give a tracking number.
That would be mail fraud, I don't think Gerame would want to get into that.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:43 PM   #719
RCC Addict

Quote:
That would be mail fraud, I don't think Gerame would want to get into that.
well, someone should check the numbers and see if it says received or not to be sure.
akguanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #720
RCC Addict

I wish I had read this before ordering my rims that have been paid for for over 2 weeks.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote