Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: My take on a scale drivetrain (pic heavy)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2011, 10:10 PM   #801
I wanna be Dave

WTF? I just stumbled across this thread. It's like watching the concorde crash on its maiden flight. What a mess. I'd love to see some resolution, as I'm sure you all would. Uggh. Hang tough fellas.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 12:24 AM   #802
Quarry Creeper

this guy new he was ripping you guys off when he lied and said he shipped the first two. everyone knows he didnt ship anything to anyone.

but for the guys who lost out, i do hope you get somithing

Last edited by Erik R; 12-02-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Erik R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:57 AM   #803
www.team3sixrc.com

So here we are 2 weeks later since the sad story of how the king lost his thrown.
Still absolutely no contact with anyone as I expected, yet in this thread and a other one with the same sob story. I have seen only one person show signs of being pissed off and no one here has still yet to do anything about it.

"Oh come on Gereme, & We love you still" isn't going to get you your money or your product.

Im not sure what planet your living in, but according to my best guess. I know of only 2I claims that were filed. I got my money back, I would assume Chino has as well since he filed a credit card claim.

I know of only 1 of those people who was in the list, but didn't pay.

So there are 14 people here left out of 17 motors that were sold. That is over $7000.00 still in unclaimed money he has.

He owns his own machines, he owns his own software, he has all the parts designed in CAD, he told us he had all the screws to assemble them.
It sure in the hell doesn't cost $7000.00 in aluminum stock to machine these parts.
And yet as I suspected, not one person has there money or parts. And isn't even pissed off enough to do anything about it.

Way to set an example for every other hack job assclown vendor that may come to RCC.
Im sorry if this offends some of you or even pisses you off. But you shouldn't be mad at me for telling you how it is, you should be mad at yourselves for letting someone do this to you.

I have nothing to gain from this and even I want you to be helped. But Crist if your level of justice is "oh well, I got screwed. But we love you Gereme still" is the best your gonna do.
Lube up, send me $500.00 and I will promise you nothing. At least you got something I will stand by saying I sold.

My God people, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
Even if you do get a half assed product, who for you go to when gears need replaced or a shaft fails?
My biggest issue is that he has definitely damaged credibility of good vendors for legible pre-sales. Im ashamed he has this much power of you all.
Good luck.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:28 AM   #804
Rock Crawler

Believe me, I am not happy about it but more than 45 days have passed since I paid and moaning about it on here is not going to achieve anything. With hindsight I never should have paid for an item that was never shown to be finished and working. He was a trusted vendor and more than a few respected members had ordered so I figured it was safe, we were all wrong.

I'm not interested in whatever issues Gerame is having nor am I interested with what he does with his life after Eritex. I just want the product I ordered or my money back. This may sound cold but I made a business transaction with Gerame and I expect it to be completed or my money returned. Anything beyond that is not my concern really.

I agree all of the sympathy for Gerame is very irritating given the current situation.

Last edited by Katan; 12-02-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:32 AM   #805
Quarry Creeper

I have not done anyting about my purchase because it has been just barely 30 days. If I see nothing in a week from today I will do something about it the following Monday. But like I have said, maybe Im just too good of a person to trust people I shouldnt. I still have faith I will get a motor because I know if I get my money back now, then people will get motors...thats just my luck.

Im still holding out, just not making it public enough for everyone to know about it. Did we all make a bad decision to buy this motor? Maybe. Did we all buy this motor to feel special? Sure. Do we all still want a motor? You bet. Am I worried about breaking it? Hell no. It will be robust unless you run mega power and dont know how to drive.

This is a public forum but that doesnt mean everyone has to post everything theyre thinking publicly, this aint friggin FaceBook...there could be a lot more people pissed about this than you realize, they just keep to themselves.

ANYTHING you buy for ANY vendor is taking a risk. Doesnt matter if they have a storefront and you have seen the product in your hands. People are shady and thats how the world works. I would consider myself to be 'lucky' and that any vendor or member I have chosen to buy from has been a good ole honest feller. Hoping to not change that experience.
mtdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #806
Quarry Creeper

Originally Posted by Eritex Inc.
"Here it goes and this hurts.

Between poor pricing decisions on my part, very bad luck, and a scam that was ran on Eritex Inc about 2 months ago Eritex Inc stuck. The company I have spent the past 4 years building and working 80 hours a week trying to make it the best I can is broke and out of funds."

If his company is incorporated how will that affect prosecution through Sheriff's office? Can't he simply bankrupt the company and walk away with his personal assets protected and not worry about criminal liability?

Last edited by rnpnick; 12-02-2011 at 01:25 PM.
rnpnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM   #807
I wanna be Dave

Benefits of Incorporating

• Personal Liability Protection;
    This is the number one reason why many people incorporate. In case of a lawsuit or judgment against your business, no one can seize your personal assets unless you have pledged these as collateral. There are other liabilities which you will not be able to avoid by incorporating. For example, if you do not remit certain taxes, you could be held liable as a director or officer of the company.
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:02 PM   #808
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
In case of a lawsuit or judgment against your business, no one can seize your personal assets unless you have pledged these as collateral.
Didn't he mention in his long post that he was going to sell one of his machines so he could finish off the motors? Wouldn't that be considered a 'pledge' for collateral?
Spidubic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #809
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidubic View Post
Didn't he mention in his long post that he was going to sell one of his machines so he could finish off the motors? Wouldn't that be considered a 'pledge' for collateral?
I think the bigger question is what happened to all the cash he received from preorders? Cheap booze and fast women? I feel for you guys that got taken to the cleaners but hopefully at some point this will all get straightened out.
DRCrawlGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:42 PM   #810
Donkey Punch Champion!

We all know this is a train wreck.

Keep the good luck comments to yourself. We don't need this thread to turn into a b!tchfest, unless you bought one or waiting for parts, please refrain from posting. The people involved are working on this.

Eritex Inc, has some SERIOUS troubles right now. Nobody should be buying anything from him. This thread should serve you all as notice.
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:51 PM   #811
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller View Post
We all know this is a train wreck.

Keep the good luck comments to yourself. We don't need this thread to turn into a b!tchfest, unless you bought one or waiting for parts, please refrain from posting. The people involved are working on this.

Eritex Inc, has some SERIOUS troubles right now. Nobody should be buying anything from him. This thread should serve you all as notice.
Scale accessories section isn't a very helpful notice. How about something a little easier to see, if his sight is still up and functioning people can continue to order parts thinking all is well.
4xFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 PM   #812
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4xFord View Post
if his sight is still up and functioning people can continue to order parts thinking all is well.
His vendor star was removed, his ability to use the pm system is gone, and all his vendors threads have been deleted.

He also has already removed all product from his website.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #813
RCC Addict

Shelby, there is no way to order anything from his site and there is a notice stating he is not taking orders.
danielk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 08:22 AM   #814
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
His vendor star was removed, his ability to use the pm system is gone, and all his vendors threads have been deleted.

So he is back to square one on RCC, a newby?

He also has already removed all product from his website.
Will it seems he's doing the right thing on his site.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #815
20K Club

Tried calling again. Nothing still.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #816
Quarry Creeper

Web page shut down.
crawlski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #817
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlski View Post
Web page shut down.
I'll email Jim and ask whats up.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #818
I wanna be Dave

Thumbs down

Man, I still cant believe that nobody has went to his house. You guys have his address right? This is waaaaaay beyond my tolerance threshold. I would have been there as soon as the others started to notice that motors were not actually shipped. I would see if he had what I paid for. If not, I would demand payment immediately. If no payment was in my hand within 30 minutes, Sheriffs would be called and he would be prosecuted.

Good Luck!!!
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #819
Rock Crawler

im ready for a road trip! glad i purchased a set of charolettes acouple weeks ago and he told me that they were in the process of being made.
never heard from him again! i never even saw his suck ass business in the shitter post!! this guy is packed up, deleted everything that links him to eritex and moved on probably!
rockrigcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #820
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrigcustoms View Post
this guy is packed up, deleted everything that links him to eritex and moved on probably!
Exactly

And he did really seperate himself from Eritex in that thread. Like Eritex this and Eritex that, not taking any of the responsibility himself. Although, as far as I know he is a one man show. I spoke to him years ago about his dig and he seemed like a very intelligent, and generally cool dude. Wish he wouldn't have ended things like this.

Last edited by Rig Rocker; 12-07-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote