Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY***

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY***

New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY***

Back by popular demand the forum has spoken from our last giveaway...and Lil Zombie is kickin down a Wraith carrier to anyone who wants to participate.
Thats right, you dont need to be a star holder or have a zillion entries.. He doesn't even care where you live. In the states or outta the country, you win it, Its yours.!!
These Carriers are pretty well known for their ability to take some abuse. They also fit anything that has Wraith axles, have 4ws, Wronchos, Custom Built rigs, Southern Style buggies and even the Wraith scalers with 1.9 axles. or, upto a 15" wheelbase.
After the entries last time, our staff has dared us to do one giveaway all month long, until Christmas. (You can also thank my wife for the suggestion). But Hey, I look at it like this, Thanx to you guys, Im willing to kick down some goods.....Free.
So, I just need to know why you want it..? Post it under the thread. Now, Theres No Raffle, ..Nothing to Buy,…No Hat Tricks…No Gimmicks, …I want to know why you just plain need it.. and that’s the entry…… I wanna know why you NEED it… not just want one.

Zombie says, Deadline is, Friday, 11/5...Midnight. He'll be in the Graveyard waitin to choose a tasty response. He'll then announce a winner and start a new Giveaway next Friday....

Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY

woo hoo i'm in first place ....................wait a minute ......cr*p

i NEED it to house the zombee rig

Last edited by viper6171; 11-30-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY

I NEED this so I can in turn spend the money I would use buying this, to by the wife a nice little something. You know the saying happy wife happy life thanks guys
Old 11-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Thanks for the chance, I need it because I don't have anything else to carry my rig.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I need the bag to protect my investment! Also to carry it to my favorite crawling area! This makes it very easy and convenient to carry, no cutting fingers on sharp aluminum panels. It will also keep the crud contained to the bag. Easier for keeping my work area at home clean!! Thanks for the chance!! You guys are great!!
Old 11-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #6

Thanks for the chance to win, I need this so I can keep the back of the car clean.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

I need this because I'm fairly new to the 1/10 scale and my truck has 2 stick packs in it and I'm always packing my truck anywhere I've always wanted to crawl but unfortunately between and my son due on January 3rd things are getting down to the wire
Old 11-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

I need this to try and stop spreading cactus from my tires all over my car and house.... Thanks!
Old 11-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

I need a Wraith bag so she won't know I'm taking a crawler with me on trips until we get there and it's too late to tell me no. Plus it will match my SCX10 bag really well. Thanks for the opportunity, your products rock!

Last edited by akaupp; 12-02-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

that is what i need so i can carry my wraith i like it
Old 11-30-2012, 08:19 PM   #11
RCC Addict

im in, this bad boy need a bag to lug it around to the trails
Old 11-30-2012, 10:34 PM   #12

Thumbs up Re: New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY

Why I need it you ask?
To save my life I answer!

My wife sometimes looks over my shoulder when entering the room and she recently seen me eyeballing the last giveaway images and she expressed to me there is NO reason I should be making a mess of things any longer if something like that exists.

When we go camping a rig or two usually always make it in the camper a little less cleaner then they should be.

Often after a day of crawling in general if I am lazy or in a rush I have been know to just drop my stuff in the 3 season porch until the next day when I have more time or energy.

And honestly, I could really begin to enjoy not having a constant brown mud stain on the carpet in the back floor of my truck.

I can imagine the overall ease it would be to have things contained and easily carried by a handle, but mostly I would surely look forward to not hearing that ever familiar "I'm gonna KILL you!" yell when she sees the mess to sweep, vacuum or wash up.

Please save a fellow hobbyists life and hook me up with a bag for the new Wraith I am building
THX_138's Wraith

On the other end of things..... By the time I am done building this I will need a Madskinz Wraith Carrier to be able to safely drive with it in my truck.
Uncovered the sun will come in and bounce off all the aluminum and blind me causing me to crash!!!

See..... Saving my life TWO ways!!!!

Last edited by THX_138; 12-02-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 11-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #13
RCC Addict

I NEED it so I can take my Wraith with me on road trips and it can ride INSIDE her brand new car!
Old 11-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #14
Rock Crawler

I need this carrier cause my wife nicknamed my Wraith "PigPen" since it has an halo of dirt and dust hovering over it at all times and most of all when it gets toated around in her car.lol Nice product and kool giveaway. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:14 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

I need this to transport my IFS Wraith to and from the volcano trails.

Thanks for the chance!
Old 12-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #16
I wanna be Dave

I need this to keep the cargo area of the wife's ride a lil cleaner.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #17
Rock Crawler

I don't have a Wraith but I know someone who does and I would give it to him. He has hooked me up recently and this would be an awesome way to say Thanks!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #18
Quarry Creeper

I need it because its just dang cool to win something nice.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #19
Quarry Creeper

I need it to hide my Wraith from my boss and coworkers when it's in the work truck ;).

~Chip
Old 12-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #20
Quarry Creeper

I need it to keep the wraith out of my sight so I can get other work done instead of driving it. Wait a min there's something wrong with that statement.
Closed Thread

New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Wraith Carrier"…..***GIVEAWAY*** - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Madskinz "EB" Wraith Bronco Build scottanthony Axial Wraith 7 03-31-2013 10:03 AM
+++++++++++++++++ottsix voodoo "win it before you can buy it"+++++++++++++++++++++ crawl-o-matic General Crawlers 269 01-07-2013 10:23 AM
New Madskinz, Win It, So you Don’t Have to Buy It, "Pistol Glove"…..***GIVEAWAY*** scottanthony Scale Accessories 67 12-22-2012 07:57 AM
Scale Roof Mounted "Luggage" or "Carrier" Gimpdiggity General Scale Talk 5 05-12-2012 12:00 AM
Winner of the "Win a new Axial Wraith Kit, before you can buy one!" giveaway badger General Crawlers 44 10-02-2011 11:55 AM