Thread: Looking for places to crawl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #21
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by easleycrawler View Post
are any of you guys in any clubs?
join here: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/groups/scrcc.html

every now and then things get posted as far as gtg's and such.
limited77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2010, 07:01 PM   #22
RCC Addict

yes, we are at it again because you had to open your mouth yet again about my opinion and start the name calling. Why you have chosen me I do not know and I really dont care. You are no doubt a POS person that can not handle being small physically or mentally and I think thats why you call yourself "limited" . You try hard to be big but I am sure your parents have told you that it will never happen. So go take your ridilin and blow some more snow in your yard moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limited77 View Post
We know what to do with your "little man" syndrome. Me and you have done this before. Be proud of you big accomplishment because I could careless where your PoS name was. So how about taking this south in your mouth and give the thread back to its owner; quit the baby bullshit. Figured you would have learned your lesson by now to keep your mouth shut in here? Apparently not. Where you educated??
hbj069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:35 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbj069 View Post
Hold On now, I resemble that remark!! as I was the ONLY SC driver at the Southern CUP. The rest of the SC guys were off playing with slashes or something and couldnt make the trip.
What does it mean to "resemble that remark"?

Perhaps you meant to say you "RESENT that remark"; either way, seems like you take every chance to piss on/talk shit in the SC forum. Why not just get your kicks elsewhere?:?

Nobody cares who's ePenis is bigger, start acting like grown men.

Nate
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #24
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBronco View Post
What does it mean to "resemble that remark"?

Perhaps you meant to say you "RESENT that remark"; either way, seems like you take every chance to piss on/talk shit in the SC forum. Why not just get your kicks elsewhere?:?

Nobody cares who's ePenis is bigger, start acting like grown men.

Nate
No it was said as it was meant to be said. It was several years ago when a comedian said "Hey I resemble that remark" and was intended to be humor untill little man had to show us his intelligence and pick a fight.

Seems to me I was the only one from SC who was proud enough to represent the state I was from at the Southern Cup.

WOW and you were proud of SC? and you signed up under what state? and your screen name is what? and you live in SC?

That is exactly why I dont like SC and most of its inhabitants.

I think my attendance at SC events speaks for itself..

My opinion is my opinion and if its not liked then maybe you shouldnt read it..
Old 01-19-2010, 07:22 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

Guess i missed the humor in your original post, regardless, I wasn't able to attend the Southern Cup, regretfully i had some obligations that didnt involve standing around playing with toys. Its odd you dislike SC and its inhabitants, just not enough to stay away from the SC Section...No name calling required by anyone.

I challenge anyone online to be the bigger person.

Nate
GaBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:10 PM   #26
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by limited77 View Post
Exactly! Thats why I think you are a fake. You talk a lot of trash yet you hide behind the computer here. I have never seen you before but apparently you have me?? I would have a hard time trusting you.

I want to apologize to GABronco I thought you had been to a comp with us before.. my mistake.

As for candypants77 if you took your head out of your arse and looked beyond your own "limits" you might have noticed there are real crawlers out here in the world and just because you choose to hide at the zoo is not our fault. I came back to this thread looking in hopes that some one had taken the time to organize a crawl. my luck as usual just the normal loser tryin to be a big man.. I challenge you openly to bring your POS rig and POS self to a real crawl In Alabama and we can settle this on the rocks Feb 6th 2010 if you have the nads!! and I dont mean those on your chest.. and for all you real crawlers that want to get serious heres the thread ALRC Comp 2-6-10 at Little Rock City oh and by the way moron has your little brain forgotten the judging you done. Its remarkable that such a nice person at a crawl turns into such an a$$ when online???? yea the challenge is out there!!

Last edited by hbj069; 01-19-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:31 PM   #27
RCC Addict

Why can't we do it together and be on the same team at the southern cup! Heck, we are all still from the same state! Let's work togther people...

-Jason
KrawlOff-Road.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:40 PM   #28
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Hobbies View Post
Why can't we do it together and be on the same team at the southern cup! Heck, we are all still from the same state! Let's work togther people...

-Jason
hell I would love to, been tryin to get something going for a very long time!!
Old 01-19-2010, 04:29 PM   #29
RCC Addict

Why don't you guys cut the crap. Honestly......it looks really bad for any newbies to see your BS.

hbj069 is a decent enough guy - chatted with him a bit at SC last year, saw him at Crawlapalooza, he saw me take 6th at the VP ALRC comp(;)), and saw him again in ATL at Crawling for Kids 2.

limited77 - never met you in person that I know of but you seem like a decent enough guy. Didn't realize you were at Crawlin for Kids 2 - if I had I would have said hello, but other than you going to the zoo we don't really see much of you which is fine. Hopefully you will make it to Anderson on the 31st and we can meet in person.......

How bout you both quit the childish crap and act like grown men? You can settle this at the next comp you both attend. Otherwise, grow up.
CRSMacgyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #30
Rock Crawler

has a date and place been set for the southern cup yet?
easleycrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #31
RCC Addict

Gonna pass on that. Just cant bring myself to drive 4 1/2 hours to crawl on what I have in the backyard?? Dont worry though I have a stepdaughter in Greenville and we will be there eventually.. Its bad that the Granny Gearz place is closer to me when I am in bama than when I am at home..

So are you gonna show at the Bama crawl??
Old 01-19-2010, 04:46 PM   #32
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSMacgyver View Post
Why don't you guys cut the crap. Honestly......it looks really bad for any newbies to see your BS.

hbj069 is a decent enough guy - chatted with him a bit at SC last year, saw him at Crawlapalooza, he saw me take 6th at the VP ALRC comp(;)), and saw him again in ATL at Crawling for Kids 2.

limited77 - never met you in person that I know of but you seem like a decent enough guy. Didn't realize you were at Crawlin for Kids 2 - if I had I would have said hello, but other than you going to the zoo we don't really see much of you which is fine. Hopefully you will make it to Anderson on the 31st and we can meet in person.......

How bout you both quit the childish crap and act like grown men? You can settle this at the next comp you both attend. Otherwise, grow up.

JEEZ Macgyver I gotta get my post count up somehow!! JK thanks and I do apologize to the newbies, 77 is a turd and he enjoys gettin under my skin.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:13 PM   #33
09 RCA champ!

my first time visiting the SC forum and this is what i find?
rednck21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:17 PM   #34
RCC Addict

be nice redneck I know where you play. LOL
Old 01-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #35
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbj069 View Post
So are you gonna show at the Bama crawl??
Nope, good luck with that.

I agree with Macguyver on setting the example in here. I apologize to anyone here offended by anything HBJ or I have said in our rant. Though me and HBJ may disagree on one anothers opinions, no harm is meant towards anyone else.

I am proud of the state I live in and will not trash where anyone else lives on this message board, though I took offense of what has been said. With that said, come hell or high water I will guarantee to be at the SC this year. Weather I finish first or last I will be there representing SC.

And Redneck21 welcome to the South Carolina forum.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:36 PM   #36
RCC Addict

personally i think its funny two grown men acting like children on a public forum.. u guys want to shot bs to one another it should be done in pm's not in the forum.. new guys to any forum dont need to find all the bs u guys are throwing out.. we as a group are geting jugded not just u to.. even thow its u guys doing the bs... just my 2 cents...
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #37
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowridinjuggalo View Post
personally i think its funny two grown men acting like children on a public forum.. u guys want to shot bs to one another it should be done in pm's not in the forum.. new guys to any forum dont need to find all the bs u guys are throwing out.. we as a group are geting jugded not just u to.. even thow its u guys doing the bs... just my 2 cents...

Please lets drop this. I was hoping this thread was dead. Anyways Jug glad to see you are back on here and your "o" is working now.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #38
RCC Addict

yea got a different computer lol.. still have my old one to.. so i could be messed up sometimes still lol
lowridinjuggalo is offline   Reply With Quote