Old 06-25-2012, 06:24 PM   #21

Default Re: asiatees.com review if you have not order from here

The steering link fit perfect and works great I love it
Scikosideshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

I think I will be placing an order with them soon unless the v company offers me there products at a more sensable price. Now if it were for my comp rig that's a different story but for a rig I'm going to flip down a mountain side and tear up, ill just pay the cheaper price. If we were all worried about supporting our countries economic problems then I would say we all need to be driving a Ford or Chevrolet, not Honda's and Toyota 's or saturns
jeremyfowler33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:12 AM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyfowler33 View Post
If we were all worried about supporting our countries economic problems then I would say we all need to be driving a Ford or Chevrolet, not Honda's and Toyota 's or saturns
I drive Chevy and a Jeep so what's up now Mr. Fowler?????
TODBLDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
If we were all worried about supporting our countries economic problems then I would say we all need to be driving a Ford or Chevrolet, not Honda's and Toyota 's or saturns
Ummm...last I checked...before they quit making them...Saturns were made by GM

My comment earlier in this thread was not because I'm pissed off you aren't buying something from me, but because you are choosing to buy something made overseas AND being sold by a company overseas. At least try to find a company in the US selling the same product.

The comment about it taking more than a few guys buying toy car parts to change the economy is the mindset that created this problem. Someone decided they'd send their business overseas thinking the same thing and guess what...it caught on. You hear about this on the news all the time...we have to bring businesses back to the US. It's not going to happen all at once...gotta start somewhere.

I'm game for a good deal anytime I can find one...and I'm one of the first to jump on Google Shopping and search for the best price I can find on what I'm looking for. An example would be this...I choose to buy my LiPo batteries from Hobbypartz.com because I've had great success with their packs and they've got killer pricing and quick shipping. Are their products made in the US...no...do they operate in the US...YES

Since cars were brought up by Jeremy...they're another example of what I'm talking about. The cars made by GM and Ford are "american made", but we have to admit that some crazy % of the parts used to build them are probably made overseas, but the point is...that by buying a Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Chrysler, Cadillac, etc you are supporting the US economy.

I hate politics...so I'm stopping here.

Last edited by ittybitty; 06-26-2012 at 08:54 AM.
ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
Ummm...last I checked...before they quit making them...Saturns were made by GM

My comment earlier in this thread was not because I'm pissed off you aren't buying something from me, but because you are choosing to buy something made overseas AND being sold by a company overseas. At least try to find a company in the US selling the same product.

The comment about it taking more than a few guys buying toy car parts to change the economy is the mindset that created this problem. Someone decided they'd send their business overseas thinking the same thing and guess what...it caught on. You hear about this on the news all the time...we have to bring businesses back to the US. It's not going to happen all at once...gotta start somewhere.

I'm game for a good deal anytime I can find one...and I'm one of the first to jump on Google Shopping and search for the best price I can find on what I'm looking for. An example would be this...I choose to buy my LiPo batteries from Hobbypartz.com because I've had great success with their packs and they've got killer pricing and quick shipping. Are their products made in the US...no...do they operate in the US...YES

Since cars were brought up by Jeremy...they're another example of what I'm talking about. The cars made by GM and Ford are "american made", but we have to admit that some crazy % of the parts used to build them are probably made overseas, but the point is...that by buying a Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Chrysler, Cadillac, etc you are supporting the US economy.

I hate politics...so I'm stopping here.

Wow I'm impressed so as a company in the u.s. why don't you contact these people and have a cheaper priced line that you could carry as an alternative to brand v? Then we would be putting American dollars in American soil. Sorry I spoke wrong Saturn's were made in the us by g.m. and Rubbermaid lol!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #26
Rock Crawler

Jeremy you hating on my Saturn??? LOL The one that was parked in front of a non-running Honda on the side of the road Can't say nothing about that one LOL
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

And here I was thinking he was hating on my wifes Saturn
Old 06-26-2012, 10:54 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Ok all you Saturn guys I am sorry I was hating on Saturn but if you look at my post I hated on my own junk first lol and yes Derrick I fixed my car by simply connecting a connector that was just barely loose :(
Old 06-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Ok all you Saturn guys I am sorry I was hating on Saturn but if you look at my post I hated on my own junk first lol and yes Derrick I fixed my car by simply connecting a connector that was just barely loose :(
Glad thats all it was, but it stinks you missed some good crawling
M_ENERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #30
Scale Detail Engineering

I've bought two TopCad aluminum light bars... no US company makes/sells them as far as I know.
I also recently bought the TopCad Wraith Universals for my basher because I couldn't wait any longer for an American company to stock the damn things.
So far so good.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
I've bought two TopCad aluminum light bars... no US company makes/sells them as far as I know.
I also recently bought the TopCad Wraith Universals for my basher because I couldn't wait any longer for an American company to stock the damn things.
So far so good.
We've had them in stock There's about to be several options for aftermarket and stronger front shafts as well
Old 06-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

i need a stronger frame the modified wraith frame breaks to easy
Old 07-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #33
Rock Stacker

I bought a set of links for my wraith from asia tees, and a set of driveshafts. Within 2 months, i threw them all out and put axial links and mip shafts. Been running them for about a year now, no probs. The top cad links , all aluminum, kept popping the pres fit for the ball mount, on five of the eight links. then the ball ends got so loose on all eight links, it sounded like a bag of tin cans bouncing down the trail!!!! The driveshafts bound up internally pretty often, causing a loss of flex in the suspension as well. I greased them, then oiled them, nothing worked, its in the design of them. Yall may have good luck with them, but in my opinion, cheap parts are, well, cheap parts...

Last edited by summervillecrawler; 07-27-2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling errors
summervillecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:47 AM   #34

The TOPCAD parts from Asiatees are junk, it's definately a scam site. It takes forever to get the package and when it arrives, 4 out of 6 parts don't fit correctly. I e-mail them about sending the parts back for refund since they have that 365 day return policy, never got a reply. They basically take your money and run. If you have to buy oversea items, at least get it from a reputable co. like Towers, RCplanet or Amain. Don't get anything from Asiatees.
Henry325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I think I will be placing an order with them soon unless the v company offers me there products at a more sensable price.

Is company 'v' supposed to be Vanquish?
Vp Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #36
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry325 View Post
The TOPCAD parts from Asiatees are junk, it's definately a scam site.
I disagree.
True, they are not the highest quality but the stuff I've bought from them has held up.
For the price, I'll run their products in my basher rigs but not in my comp rigs.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #37
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Wow I'm impressed so as a company in the u.s. why don't you contact these people and have a cheaper priced line that you could carry as an alternative to brand v? Then we would be putting American dollars in American soil. Sorry I spoke wrong Saturn's were made in the us by g.m. and Rubbermaid lol!
Because we try to only offer parts we trust on our own rigs to our customers.

Just because we sell them here doesn't change that we're still sending a large portion of the funds overseas
Old 08-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #38
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesley89 View Post
Cool man looks like some pretty good stuff. Did the steering link mount right up? I bought an scrt one and it didnt fit at all.
i have the STRC steering/drag links...they work great!
just have to install them right i spose
SwampDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:31 AM   #39
Rock Stacker

I installed them correctly but it was toed out.something fierce.
wesley89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
Buy american and from american run businesses...PLEASE! Americans have forgotten how to be proud of spending a few dollars more for a quality part that's made right here in the USA...and this is just one of the few thousand reasons we're in the mess we're in economically.

Rant over...but I did get a chuckle out of this from their website:

"We are clear that profit - as important as it is - is not why AsiaTees Hobbies Company does well; our fundermental understanding of a great company is not only that it continually progresses and grows, but more importantly, how vital it is that our employees understand how great results come about."

The entire quote doesn't make much sense...they didn't complete their thought process at all, but I get a kick out of misspellings like this
lay of the weed hippy !!! if you would look closer most of all this hobby stuff is made over seas,
tattoo chris is offline   Reply With Quote

asiatees.com review if you have not order from here - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asiatees cc01 parts cmyers1 Tamiya XC/CC01 4 02-22-2011 05:50 PM
going to order one iceman320 Electronics 20 03-22-2008 09:42 AM
What to do? (an rc order) SnailMail Chit Chat 9 02-27-2008 05:24 PM
Order Up! RockRevolver Tamiya TLT Crawlers 12 09-01-2006 09:13 AM