Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > South Carolina

Notices

Thread: asiatees.com review if you have not order from here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 02:11 AM   #1

Default asiatees.com review if you have not order from here

so i order some goodies from asiatees.com well heres a pic of some of them

well for starts the screwa for the c-hubs to long and had to cut to fit right not a biggy tho and adjust the screw on the steering knuckles was kind of a pain just have adjust and test for your setting and adjust again i use locktight on the screws where needed for extra hold.

so the parts fit perfect i bought the knuckles, c-hubs, rear lock outs, servo mount, and shocks and love it all check my page under the brand specific tech for more info or feel free to ask questions
Scikosideshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
Rock Stacker

Default Re: asiatees.com review if you have not order from here

Been checking that site some great prices just curiois how long did it take for you to get your parts?
wesley89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #3

I used speed post and only took 4-5 days and u can get faster or slower shipping lol got more parts this morning I'll post reviews later this afternoon so u can see the parts and quality I'll take some close up pics to
Old 06-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Cool man makes me feel better about ordering.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:35 AM   #5

Hey sorry haven't posted another review yet just got all new parts on and testing them out I'll have the review posted soon or first thing tomorrow. Once again sorry for the delay
Old 06-23-2012, 04:50 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

No worries bud just let us know how it performs.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Buy american and from american run businesses...PLEASE! Americans have forgotten how to be proud of spending a few dollars more for a quality part that's made right here in the USA...and this is just one of the few thousand reasons we're in the mess we're in economically.

Rant over...but I did get a chuckle out of this from their website:

"We are clear that profit - as important as it is - is not why AsiaTees Hobbies Company does well; our fundermental understanding of a great company is not only that it continually progresses and grows, but more importantly, how vital it is that our employees understand how great results come about."

The entire quote doesn't make much sense...they didn't complete their thought process at all, but I get a kick out of misspellings like this
ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:02 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

Great experience with aisatees. I bought knuckles, hubs, lockouts, lower shock mounts and a pair of driveshafts all for my Wraith.. $82 shopped to my door.. Awesome !
Quality seems good, especially for how little you pay.

Sent from my highly abused iPhone using Tapatalk
madkawi650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #9

dude it wasnt meant to offend anyone sorry you got butthurt about it i buy cheap shit i dont care where it comes from as long as its good and cheap so please keep the negitive stuff off my reiview thread thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
Buy american and from american run businesses...PLEASE! Americans have forgotten how to be proud of spending a few dollars more for a quality part that's made right here in the USA...and this is just one of the few thousand reasons we're in the mess we're in economically.

Rant over...but I did get a chuckle out of this from their website:

"We are clear that profit - as important as it is - is not why AsiaTees Hobbies Company does well; our fundermental understanding of a great company is not only that it continually progresses and grows, but more importantly, how vital it is that our employees understand how great results come about."

The entire quote doesn't make much sense...they didn't complete their thought process at all, but I get a kick out of misspellings like this
Old 06-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty
It's gonna take a helluva lot more than a few of us buying American made toy truck parts to fix the mess the world economy is in. Some of us can't afford to pay half of what our kits cost on a couple choice durability options for the front axle. Perhaps also some of us don't appreciate the fact that the majority of the profits from the American made parts go to a person or persons who never take part in the r&d/production/packaging/customer support of said part.

To go back on topic... Still beating on inferior toy truck parts with success.
Meatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatwad View Post
It's gonna take a helluva lot more than a few of us buying American made toy truck parts to fix the mess the world economy is in. Some of us can't afford to pay half of what our kits cost on a couple choice durability options for the front axle. Perhaps also some of us don't appreciate the fact that the majority of the profits from the American made parts go to a person or persons who never take part in the r&d/production/packaging/customer support of said part.

To go back on topic... Still beating on inferior toy truck parts with success.
what brand are you beating on that is inferior?
jeremyfowler33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Topcad
Meatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #13

so im confused do all of yall hate topcad for some reason and i hate that my simple review thread on some parts that a friend of mine asked me to do sorry that all of you dont like it wish people could have just stopped the dramma over american vs foreign parts and topcad in my opinion are some great parts and strong and good quality so please once again keep the hate off this thread its just a review of parts people not trying to make any of you buy from them
Old 06-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
So glad someone said it. I have been holding my comments all week. I tend to rub the "newbies" the wrong way with my comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikosideshow View Post
so im confused do all of yall hate topcad for some reason and i hate that my simple review thread on some parts that a friend of mine asked me to do sorry that all of you dont like it wish people could have just stopped the dramma over american vs foreign parts and topcad in my opinion are some great parts and strong and good quality so please once again keep the hate off this thread its just a review of parts people not trying to make any of you buy from them
Only 1 thing has been said about "buy American". What drama might you be refering too? Ryan is correct, why buy some parts that were not made in the USA when you have a chance? Sure they may cost a little more but at least you are putting American money into the American economy.

By the way, this is a regional section of the forum not a product review section. In my opinion, your thread should have been located in the General Crawlers section. Not "hating" on you or trying to bring "drama", just being informative but feel free to take it however you please since this is the USA and you have the freedom to do so (well at least until China takes full possesion of our country).
TODBLDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scikosideshow View Post
Your not going to last long around here if you can't take a little negative feed back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TODBLDZ View Post
So glad someone said it. I have been holding my comments all week. I tend to rub the "newbies" the wrong way with my comments.

Only 1 thing has been said about "buy American". What drama might you be refering too? Ryan is correct, why buy some parts that were not made in the USA when you have a chance? Sure they may cost a little more but at least you are putting American money into the American economy.

By the way, this is a regional section of the forum not a product review section. In my opinion, your thread should have been located in the General Crawlers section. Not "hating" on you or trying to bring "drama", just being informative but feel free to take it however you please since this is the USA and you have the freedom to do so (well at least until China takes full possesion of our country).
Well said.
easleycrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
Rock Crawler

You guys need to chill out.. I think the OP has a great thread started.. I for one, like seeing review threads on different product.. I don't care where they're made.. A review is a review. I find reviews very informative.. It's how We ALL learned what parts to buy for our trucks. Some of you might have deep pockets and can say things like " spend a few more dollars" when to others a few dollars is all we have to spend. I'm all for the best deal and for some real competition to keep prices low enough that my broke butt can afford them.
Thanks for starting this thread.. I stand with you.

Sent from my highly abused iPhone using Tapatalk
madkawi650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #17

Tested my new goodies everything holding up good I'll post pics and what not tomorrow it's been a long day and going to bed thank you to the ones that understand its just a review and I hope the ones that like it get some good info from it and thank you once again for reading
Old 06-25-2012, 05:55 AM   #18
Rock Stacker

Cool man im thinking of pulling the trigger on some stuff from there
Old 06-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #19

hey guys now for more reviews oh and to let everyone know all the parts i have installed on my ridgecrest are all wraith parts. i installed the top and bottom links on my ridgecrest and and steering linkage heres a pic of the goodies

and now a pic installed

i like them i had to change screws for the lower links not sure the size but heres a pic for comparison

also after bashing heres a few pics of wear and tear

let me know what yall think and ask any questions if i havent explained something or if i have explained something wrong

also had a shock break hardcore from the company while out bashing it so i dont know if it was just bad batch or if its just badly built goin to have a friend check them out for me and see what happened.also i will be ordering some more parts from them this week and update it later hope yall enjoy this review
Old 06-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #20
Rock Stacker

Cool man looks like some pretty good stuff. Did the steering link mount right up? I bought an scrt one and it didnt fit at all.

asiatees.com review if you have not order from here - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Asiatees cc01 parts cmyers1 Tamiya XC/CC01 4 02-22-2011 05:50 PM
going to order one iceman320 Electronics 20 03-22-2008 09:42 AM
What to do? (an rc order) SnailMail Chit Chat 9 02-27-2008 05:24 PM
Order Up! RockRevolver Tamiya TLT Crawlers 12 09-01-2006 09:13 AM