Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Superclass Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Greedys superjuice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #21
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMjeep View Post
Very nice what size tires are those?
Thanks..tires are 7"
GREEDY GENIUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Well i decided to try to cut these wheels down,the vanquish supers are just a bit to heavy even though i lightend them up by drilling holes in them,so i here we go.....heres the wheels i chose before i cut next to my vanquish and here are the ones in just cut painted blackbefore and afternow its on to glue.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Well after the tires i thought i'd give the tires a try but i wanted to use my x lox so i decided to cut them down the center taking off 3/4" to narrow,these are my only tires soooo its do or die,lol....now its glue time...god i hope this works!!!???
Old 05-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #24
Rock Crawler

Well i finally finished glueing all the wheels and tires,im liking the way everything came out especially for using a hand drill on the wheels and first time ever shut & cutting tires and wheels,just hope everything holds up???time will tell...long day and im ready for bed..
Old 05-15-2011, 02:10 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

I love the way the whole setup came out,like i said..hopefully they hold?...heres some pics of them in weightnow its on to weighing the front?...i had these aluminum slugs laying around that i scooped up from a job i had done and i have a icrazy idea of how to mount them..heres a pic next to a nickel so you can see the size...im going to drill a hole in the center of them and screw them to the shock mounts on the axles one on each side..i'll post pics in a little when done.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:52 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

Well this is what i wanted to try,dont know how well this will work but it does add weight to the front..as you can see in the pics 2 way 1 oz and i could actually squeeze 3 on each side if i wanted to for a total of 3 oz's..dont know how much you guys run up front with sevens knuckle weights with the vanquish slugs but this is something i will try and see how it works.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #27
Rock Crawler

Heres some pics with 2 on each side
Old 05-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #28
Rock Crawler

They dont rub,clearence is actually good enough for for maybe 3 big ones and 1 of the smaller ones?
Old 05-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Dude.. great job for your first C&S.. I've been working on the Baja the past few days but now you make me want to slim up my tires.. Let's see how they work.. Actually, You are right down the street, maybe I'll swing by your place..
bpd964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:09 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpd964 View Post
Dude.. great job for your first C&S.. I've been working on the Baja the past few days but now you make me want to slim up my tires.. Let's see how they work.. Actually, You are right down the street, maybe I'll swing by your place..
Thanx..yeah im here and its so much quicker and responds better with them narrowed!
Old 05-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #31
Rock Stacker

Nicely done on the tires.. how many times did you end up glueing your fingers together?
Big E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #32
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big E View Post
Nicely done on the tires.. how many times did you end up glueing your fingers together?
Thanx man....to be honest,not once
Old 05-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Nice work on those tires. They should hold well as long as you made sure to use the right CA glue and ran a nice bead on the inside of all seams.

BTW, it looks like you have the room to narrow your stance a bit....you might look for a set of narrower hubs.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #34
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Nice work on those tires. They should hold well as long as you made sure to use the right CA glue and ran a nice bead on the inside of all seams.

BTW, it looks like you have the room to narrow your stance a bit....you might look for a set of narrower hubs.
Thanks man,i did you use the right CA glue and yeah i did run a bead on the inside of the tires.I will look into that stance jeremy,thanks...im still learning all these things,only been crawlin for 4mnths now so its still all new
Old 12-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #35

Default Re: Greedys superjuice

hi could you tell me were you got the chassis and for what price?
axial tom is offline   Reply With Quote