Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Tires and Wheels

Notices

Thread: Video of my trick for mounting pitbull tires to Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Video of my trick for mounting pitbull tires to Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels

Hey all,

So I bought a set of Hot Racing Steel beadlock wheels and some Pitbull Mad Beasts for my SCX10. I wasn't sure if I was going to have the same issues that have been brought up with the RC4WD Pro 10's. Well I did. And after searching the internet after fighting for 2.5 hours with no success on the first tire I decided to call it a night and was really frustrated. All I read was people paying for the aftermarket center rings for the different tires. This wasn't an option as money isn't easy to come by. And I didn't want to try the PVC trick so I thought I would give it one more shot. Well I stumbled upon my method because I was taping my wheel weights on center ring and happened to put my wheel on the roll of tape I had out. Check out the video and I hope it help everyone that has been struggling. Once I came up with this method I was able to get all 4 tires in one try. Let me know if this helps you.

Brandon

http://youtu.be/z2rrRN3vor4
bvitale is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Video of my trick for mounting pitbull tires to Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1.9 Pitbull tires on rc4wd stamped steel wheels?? rocksteadily Tires and Wheels 37 04-24-2014 12:09 AM
Problem mounting tires on 1.9 stamped steel wheels Killa-Cotton Tires and Wheels 3 05-27-2010 12:37 PM