Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Vendors Market

Notices

Thread: Where is Brian?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Well there may have been a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel this afternoon. I called another number I found and got in touch with who I assume was his wife whom I informed that I would like for him to call me back as soon as he could. I gave her my name and assumed she had my number from the phone I called on and left it at that. I waited until 7:30 and called back. It rang quite a few times before going to voicemail. I'll continue to try this number and if I do actually get to speak to him I will pass on the information that there are several of us looking for him.
ittybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #22
Just jump it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
Well there may have been a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel this afternoon. I called another number I found and got in touch with who I assume was his wife whom I informed that I would like for him to call me back as soon as he could. I gave her my name and assumed she had my number from the phone I called on and left it at that. I waited until 7:30 and called back. It rang quite a few times before going to voicemail. I'll continue to try this number and if I do actually get to speak to him I will pass on the information that there are several of us looking for him.
Thanks for your efforts!! I was trying to call to but never got anything.
Will be hoping for the best.
rottenbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #23
I wanna be Dave

Well, he's got some parts on his site that I'm wanting, but I guess I'll wait!
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:26 AM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Well despite the deal he's offering...it seems it might be in your best interests to order from somewhere else or hold off until we hear from Brian.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:49 AM   #25
Just jump it!

Got my shipping notice this morning. Might get it by this weekend with him being so close. Guess he is still pretty busy.
rottenbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:05 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

I just got mine too! I sent an email right back to check and see if he has any tracking info. I've got fingers and toes crossed that everything shows up by Saturday!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Well I still have not heard from him, but I am glad to hear he is filling orders
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #28
I wanna be Dave

Well I hope the shipping notification wasnt just a method to calm us down temporarily. I sent an email almost immediately after I received the shipping notice to ask if there would be a tracking number of any sort. I haven't heard anything back.

Fish...is that number I gave you still just going to the voicemail with the little girls on the recording?
Old 12-02-2010, 12:30 PM   #29
I wanna be Dave

I just got an email from Brian saying he has been out of town...and that my order will be here Friday!

Thanks Brian
Old 12-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #30
Rock Crawler

My order got here on Saturday, so I sent along another order, haven't received a shipping confirmation on that yet but I am not worried.
crcoppens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:56 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

I did the same thing so hopefully it'll go out a little quicker this time around.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:22 AM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcoppens View Post
so I sent along another order
Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty View Post
I did the same thing
Well, I got an order in with him now too! Hope it doesn't take too long!!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #33
Rock Crawler

I've been wanting to make an order but the discount does not seem to be working. Tried sending him a PM last week but I guess he hasn't been on.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Discount worked for me.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

Just tried with some different misc products and it worked, so I guess there are select items.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:11 PM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Yeah its only selected items. I would add one thing to the cart at a time and double check what works and doesn't...although by the time you get the discount on several things it really shouldn't be that big of a deal to pay full price for something. I really shouldn't say much since I tend to make sure everything I buy has some sort of discount. Working retail screwed me...I hate paying full price for anything anymore!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:51 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

I placed an order on 11/25. I got the the shipping notification on 12/1. I have not received my order yet. It was shipped via his standard shipping.

I'm sure that there is a prerfectly good enough reason for the delay (with his move and the holidays), but since this is my first time purchasing from his store, I am a bit worried...especially since he has not responded to the email I sent on 12/10 and the pm that I sent on him on 12/12. (I see that he hasnt logged on since 12/2.)

I also tried calling the phone number listed on the invoice, but it went to voicemail. The greeting sounded like a little girl and no mention of the Hobbyland store name. Since I am not sure if this number is correct, I did not leave a message.

Question for everyone here, how many business days did it take for your order to arrive after you received your shipping notification email? If you did not get a shipping notification email, how long did your order to arrive after you had placed your order? From what I can tell on this thread, people are getting their order around two weeks after order placement??? I wanted to know how long everyone else was waiting so I can reset my expectations to that time frame.

Last edited by mtnhrdgr2; 12-15-2010 at 12:34 PM.
mtnhrdgr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #38
I wanna be Dave

The phone number on the invoice is the only one that I ever spoke to anyone on. I spoke to his wife briefly asking for him to call me back. He never did, but my package showed up a few days later. He sent an email saying he had been out of town. His wife didn't say he was out of town when she answered...just that "he wasn't there" so take that for what it's worth. I placed my last order knowing that it probably wouldn't show up any time soon and since none of the parts were something I had to have soon I haven't bothered emailing or calling yet.

I hope you hear something and your stuff shows up soon!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #39
I wanna be Dave

Brian needs to answer his PMs, e-mails and/or phone calls . I have an issue that has been going on for over 2 months . How about it Brian you going to do what is right ?
Badd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 12:15 PM   #40
I wanna be Dave

Quuick update...I got my second order in the mail today. I'm not sure about individual issues, but he seems to be getting the orders out as time allows. I do agree that he could communicate a little better though.