Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Capra

Notices

Thread: INTHEWORKS RC Flat skid!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2020, 09:53 PM   #1

Default INTHEWORKS RC Flat skid!

Just wanted to share that I just got the Intheworks rc flat skid installed and it works beautifully. I did have to make a few adjustments, as in the swapping of a couple rod ends to an angled rod end. I also needed to shave down part of the cage to clear the endlinks. This baby is so beastly now!

Last edited by Topher Builds; 07-30-2020 at 08:48 AM. Reason: please resize photos
Neezy916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2020, 10:06 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: INTHEWORKS RC Flat skid!

In other words, in the condition received, it WOULDN'T have worked. From my personal experience, I'll never order from them again. The first time they shipped my skid, the wrong skid was shipped. He shipped the certain for the Capra transmission, whereas I ordered the version for the AX10 3-gear trans. I was told to keep it, and he'd ship the correct skid. The second time, it's was the correct skid...but, as you discovered, there were problems. With mine, the problems couldn't be corrected with minor modifications, like you did...mine was completely unusable. This time, he had it returned...but, at least he cross-shipped another replacement...except, for the second time, the wrong skid was shipped (a duplicate of the first skid. Again, I had to return it...but, this time, he wouldn't ship the replacement until after he received the return. Finally, with the fourth skid, it was finally the correct skid, and with no problems.

His business "practices" leave much to be desired. Not only did he get things wrong three times, but, after that third time, he forced me to wait until after he received the return. If the fault had been mine, I would have understand...but, the fault was entirely his...ALL three prior times. I'm glad your experience want as bad as mine.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote

INTHEWORKS RC Flat skid! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sport 3 Gear Flat Skid udlose Traxxas TRX-4 1 07-14-2020 09:55 PM
Anyone Use Vader Products Flat Skid? jwag1973 Axial SCX-10 5 06-15-2020 04:29 AM
Flat skid for the Capra? TheLetterJ Axial Capra 28 10-16-2019 02:24 AM
Flat skid for dummies Otto Man General Crawlers 2 01-14-2006 07:19 PM