Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: SCX10 Deadbolt turning off when vertical or upsidedown

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #1

Default SCX10 Deadbolt turning off when vertical or upsidedown

I have a couple month old scx Deadbolt. Im still using the stock esc (AE-5) and a high turn integy motor. I just developed a problem where the motor will no longer operate when the rc goes vertical or roll's over. This did just begin after a installed a Castle BEC to operate a higher voltage servo. I wired the BEC in and directly powered the servo, leaving the stock esc's BEC to operate the receiver. The install went smooth and powered right up and worked great first try. I have to lean toward the install of the BEC affecting something causing the issue to happen, but im unsure what else to check. I am also wondering if the ESC is starting to die...idk. I just wanted to see if anyone else has seen an issue like this. Thanks for everyones time.
Keplinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2014, 04:34 PM   #2

Default Re: SCX10 Deadbolt turning off when vertical or upsidedown

Well, after fiddling with the way the main battery wires lay with the lid on the truck, i just tested it out and it ran upsidedown for a good min, no stopping. I guess i have a wonky connection somewhere in my tamiya plug...need to update that connector to deans plug, something tighter anyway...
Keplinger is offline   Reply With Quote

SCX10 Deadbolt turning off when vertical or upsidedown - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SCX10 Trail Honcho or SCX10 Deadbolt? ZzSniperzZ Newbie General 27 11-22-2018 06:52 PM
Scx10 Deadbolt obxbronco Axial SCX-10 8 10-09-2014 05:56 PM
scx10 deadbolt nwcrawler Axial SCX-10 15 06-12-2014 01:45 PM
My Deadbolt turning Trail Truck Airmicro Axial AX10 2nd-gen 3 12-18-2013 03:50 PM
Why do we flip shocks the upsidedown? liketocrawl Newbie General 25 07-28-2008 08:49 AM