Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Let the updates begin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #1

Default Let the updates begin

I started this truck hobby last January and got totally hooked. Wraith then Honcho and last week Rubicon. I know very little about about trucks but am very happy with the Axial brand. I had alot of fun upgrading the Wraith and Honco and now starting on the Rubicon. I thought I would try Curry axles rather than Vanquish if and when they become available on this truck. I have'nt modified motors or gear ratios yet because I know very little about it. Also shocks is still a mystery. I made a mistake the other day at the suggestions of my LHS and bought upgraded Axial shocks. Turns out they are the same as stock with aluminum bodies. Could have just bought the aluminum bodies and used the stock shock parts. As you can see I really have much to learn and this site is a great place for that.
Being an ORG (old retired guy) I have free time on my hands so thought I would return to days of my youth through this hobby. So if I ask you folks some dumb questions remember you are dealing with an ORG and cut me some slack.
Regards. Moe
moejean is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Let the updates begin - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where to begin? Beej Losi Mini-Rock Crawler 12 04-04-2013 03:43 PM
where should i begin? tellicobeach Newbie General 4 05-20-2010 01:22 PM
Let the mods begin! mr.freeze Axial AX-10 Scorpion 30 12-20-2009 03:25 AM
I should have bought an AX-10 to begin with... warDialer Axial AX-10 Scorpion 14 09-12-2009 10:11 PM
Let the hating begin..... -w-designs Paint and Body 22 06-08-2009 12:15 AM