Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Project - Patches. A G6 build

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Project - Patches. A G6 build

Background story:

Last year I was fortunate enough to run the Shaka Brah Classic Recon G6 in Hawaii. It was awesome. My brother came along to check it out too (he still lives there.) My brother is in to RC, but doesn't have a crawler. Mr. Rivas tossed my brother the radio to his SCX rig and my bro drove a scaler for the first time.
Shaka Bra Classic is upon us again and I decided to build a rig for my brother. This was supposed to be a simple, "stock" Honcho built from spare parts I had lying around and from parts that I could barter for.

Nope. Nothing ever that simple with me. This rig will be tough. Fully RR equipped trans. Super 300 CVD's up front w/ aluminum chubs and Axial high steers. Hand Bros CMS w/ 3-link. Rear is underdriven with a LockedUp FI spool. Shocks will be Kings thanks to some fellow members here. Electronics will be all HH. WP BRXL. I need to pick up a HH motor soon.

Introducing, Patch:

More pics to come.
808DA6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Project - Patches. A G6 build - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Patches the doved and exo'd yota boosted4lyf 1.9 Scale Rigs 43 09-25-2014 05:18 AM
tire patches DIRTSLINGER Tires and Wheels 1 12-21-2013 07:55 AM
My Build: Project "Little-Foot" Scalerado Build So Far, Big Tex Venom Creeper 12 05-22-2012 04:20 AM
New Build.... 'Project Goatboy' mrpink Chit Chat 14 08-31-2007 08:40 PM