Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial SCX-10

Notices

Thread: Has anyone tried any "Xtra Speed" beadlocks out?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2015, 11:19 PM   #21

Default Re: Has anyone tried any "Xtra Speed" beadlocks out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownScience View Post
+1 if you haven't already done so

I actually have already done the all thread/brake line/revo ends home brew links including the steering linkage

I ended up blowing that last $20 on a 17mm widening kit. If I feel it is too wide I will go back and order those Traxxas front hexes like ya'll suggested.. Kind of considering ordering them anyways just to have them in the parts bin for when I just feel the need to tinker and try something different out. Can't be more than a few bucks a pack anyway I'm guessing.

Also,

LOVE the Cherokee DowntownScience! Finally grabbing a Proline Cherokee shell was actually one of the things I was considering using some of my spending spree on, but opted to hold off until a little further down the road when I've worked out all of the basic durability mods that I want to do first. In all honesty when I first purchased my Deadbolt I HATED that green fake Bronco body (love the Bronco they were ripping on, just didn't love the way it turned out). Strangely enough though I have grown to love my obnoxiously bright little Braxial

I know it's just because I have spent countless hours making little visual changes / cuts / mods here and there to it, but still it's the same basic body at its core. So that's helping me hold off, but sooner or later I will become an owner of the oh-so-rarely-seen Cherokee body for my rig lol.

Again everyone thanks a ton for the friendly help!
zanoob13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Has anyone tried any "Xtra Speed" beadlocks out? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Xtra aluminum axles" review Gatorbait Axial Wraith 6 03-07-2014 08:37 AM
Blakeski's xtra cab 2nd gen "Ginger" blakeski 1.9 Scale Rigs 58 04-10-2013 01:18 AM