Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial XR10

Notices

Thread: A HALL STYLE Chassis Lost in Korea :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #61
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: A HALL STYLE Chassis Lost in Korea :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostinkorea View Post
Holmes 500 puller motors?? I'm on that waiting list. I ordered the team crawler pro versions customized heavy wire and stage 2 lightening while I'm waiting haha. I net that's what it is but I can be patient

Cars, boobies and bbq, that's what guys like.
No.. Not quite what they are..

But you will enjoy those motors
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #62
Rock Crawler

Ok guys got another part in today and its creeper bobs titanium axles. Got a few pics below for size reference and of course the weight!
This is them and the stock shafts, the titanium are definetely beefier.

This the stock shafts weight

And this is the titanium shafts

Thanks for looking, just waiting for a few more things and it will be assembly time!!

Lik
OFFROADRCKOREA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #63
Rock Crawler

WOW is all I can say. Member Klaygrover and now my best friend sent me an awesome care package and for free! Yep I said it, everything in the pic Mr. Grover supplied without a dime from me, he even paid for the priority shipping! I messaged him about the black and red carbon wheels he had listed with an XR10 in the classifieds and he said sure, whats your address you can have them. I told him I was military here in Korea and he he thanked me for serving and said what else you need haha. I explained to him about how I wanted my weight setup and he not only told me how to do it and how he accomplished it but he said I have an extra kit here that he would mail me! He not only did that but he actually bought and mailed the Wraith Knuckles and weights from BLUE MONKEY!!! Those are Red/Black carbon unused faces and insides along with a whole set of Poly all new, he also sent the shaved rovers with clear faces and insides on those with CI foams inside, extra blue monkey weight bannas as well!!! HOLY CRAP! I LOVE YOU MR. GROVER!

LIK

Last edited by OFFROADRCKOREA; 01-10-2013 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #64
Gold Star Baby!

Wow that is awesome..... People like that come few and far between. That there is one outstanding guy.

On another note, Creeper does one hell of job on these axles hu... I got mine in last week and they are very impressive.....

And to you Sir, Thank you for our freedom and for defending our country.
redrokin00XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:37 AM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Who's jealous? THIS GUY! I don't get care packages. Period Dot. Never mind getting one filled to the brim with kick ass parts.

That's right, hater's gonna hate. lol!

On a side note, I'll be ordering a set of 2660 Big Bores for the Sniper and a set of the XXL's for the Super. When I get them in, I'll come up and see you so we can turn them down on the lathe.

Jeff
lead lobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:13 AM   #66
Rock Stacker

This build is going to be killer
g-jero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:06 PM   #67
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrokin00XJ View Post
Wow that is awesome..... People like that come few and far between. That there is one outstanding guy.

On another note, Creeper does one hell of job on these axles hu... I got mine in last week and they are very impressive.....

And to you Sir, Thank you for our freedom and for defending our country.
Your welcome, and yes your right, not many guys like that out there these days. Been a few great experiences when someone gave up their seat for me to get home on a plane during leave from Iraq. Another guy bought me and a friend some stuff out of the skymall magazine on the planes, he said pick anything youd like. People are out there you just dont see them everyday. Thanks for following redrok love your builds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead lobber View Post
Who's jealous? THIS GUY! I don't get care packages. Period Dot. Never mind getting one filled to the brim with kick ass parts.

That's right, hater's gonna hate. lol!

On a side note, I'll be ordering a set of 2660 Big Bores for the Sniper and a set of the XXL's for the Super. When I get them in, I'll come up and see you so we can turn them down on the lathe.

Jeff
Im sure youll get a care package one day bro haha! Lets do it with the shocks, im ready i just dont think my RC room is lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-jero View Post
This build is going to be killer
Thanks bud, thanks for following!

LIK
Old 01-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #68
Quarry Creeper

I wish more people would help the armed forces. Also I need to note that Matt at blue monkey through in the tuning kit for ya when I told him what was going on. Hope all is well and let see some build pics.

Quote:
WOW is all I can say. Member Klaygrover and now my best friend sent me an awesome care package and for free! Yep I said it, everything in the pic Mr. Grover supplied without a dime from me, he even paid for the priority shipping! I messaged him about the black and red carbon wheels he had listed with an XR10 in the classifieds and he said sure, whats your address you can have them. I told him I was military here in Korea and he he thanked me for serving and said what else you need haha. I explained to him about how I wanted my weight setup and he not only told me how to do it and how he accomplished it but he said I have an extra kit here that he would mail me! He not only did that but he actually bought and mailed the Wraith Knuckles and weights from BLUE MONKEY!!! Those are Red/Black carbon unused faces and insides along with a whole set of Poly all new, he also sent the shaved rovers with clear faces and insides on those with CI foams inside, extra blue monkey weight bannas as well!!! HOLY CRAP! I LOVE YOU MR. GROVER!

LIK
klaygrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #69
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaygrover View Post
I wish more people would help the armed forces. Also I need to note that Matt at blue monkey through in the tuning kit for ya when I told him what was going on. Hope all is well and let see some build pics.
Wow awesome, Ill throw a thank you out to Matt! I didnt know! Awesome!!!

As for the build pics Im still waiting on alot of parts and ive actually changed my mind about the theme a bit youll see it in the next post

Thanks again man for everything!

LIK
Old 01-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #70
Rock Crawler

Ok guys,

Decided that the VP red is just to dark for my taste. I want some more red bling so after talking with Hittman ive decided to go with the silver and then anodize it red, it will have alot more red shine on it and not a deep blood red like the VP red. So ive removed everything and have the silver on order and when it comes in it will then be sent to be anodized red giving it a nice finish.

LIK
Attached Images

Last edited by OFFROADRCKOREA; 01-12-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #71
E.Y. Designs

You could always just deanodize the parts you already have... Cause the silver VP parts are clear anod if I'm not mistaken so those might have to be deanodized anyways... But I'm sure it'll look great whatever you do
EverettY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 04:27 PM   #72
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettY View Post
You could always just deanodize the parts you already have... Cause the silver VP parts are clear anod if I'm not mistaken so those might have to be deanodized anyways... But I'm sure it'll look great whatever you do
I would love to do that. The problem is I really don't have time to do it or the area. Korean apartments also aren't the best place to build RCs and mess with chemicals. I have a 8 month old and a 3 year old to worry about as well. I even hate keeping lipos in the house. my opinion its safer just to spend the cash play with my kids and not worry. unless someone is volunteering to do the deanodizing

Cars, boobies and bbq, that's what guys like.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #73
I wanna be Dave

Crazy! All off it.. crazy!

That's all I got for ya Brandon..... yep that's it, UR, just plain crazy...
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #74
I wanna be Dave

I like your thinking man. Like we talked about I think it will turn out much better, or at least much more satisfactory for you.

I am sure you can find someone to buy all those red parts
Hittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #75
RCC Addict

I just may know a guy that likes the VP red if you decide to part with anything.
AddictedtoRC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #76
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerone23 View Post
Crazy! All off it.. crazy!

That's all I got for ya Brandon..... yep that's it, UR, just plain crazy...
Haha, i try man, just love a good looking rig bro thanks for the help as well cany wait for the parts to get here

lik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittman View Post
I like your thinking man. Like we talked about I think it will turn out much better, or at least much more satisfactory for you.
Ya, i looked at some annodized aluminum with a silver base vs the annodized almuminum from vanquish and its actually a maroonish color, im not digging it and never really have dug the vanquish red to begin with. I think im def making the right choice.

I am sure you can find someone to buy all those red parts
Actually Ya, i looked at some annodized aluminum with a silver base vs the annodized almuminum from vanquish and its actually a maroonish color, im not digging it and never really have dug the vanquish red to begin with. I think im def making the right choice. Ya I think I have a buyer, too easy to sell here in korea as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoRC1 View Post
I just may know a guy that likes the VP red if you decide to part with anything.
O ya? Got a name haha, better move fast got a lot of buyers right now.

LIK
Old 01-14-2013, 01:43 PM   #77
Rock Crawler

Dun

Dun Dun
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196057657.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  36.7 KB
Dun Dun Dun
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196093596.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  57.5 KB
Dun Dun Dun Dun
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196121673.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  35.2 KB
Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196149569.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  47.1 KB
Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196179257.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  81.8 KB
Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun DunAAAAA
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196199567.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  69.0 KB
Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun DunAAAA DunAAAA
Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1358196223106.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  59.7 KB
And now your gonna get eatin lol. Here are the specs on my new TEAM PRO CRAWLERS. I just had them wrapped with the crawlmaster decals being that thats my theme baby and I love this style wrap by my brother Mr. John Holmes, Thanks!

And finally the weight, they better be smooth cause they ain't too light lol.

Thanks for looking,
LIK

Last edited by OFFROADRCKOREA; 01-14-2013 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #78
RCC Addict

VERY nice set of motors. Now they are the 5 slot? I was thinking of those, but I run a heavier rig so I'm thinking I'm gonna go with some Pro Flow's.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:08 PM   #79
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedtoRC1 View Post
VERY nice set of motors. Now they are the 5 slot? I was thinking of those, but I run a heavier rig so I'm thinking I'm gonna go with some Pro Flow's.
Thanks brother, I just love smooth and this is what your going to get with these motors bottom line as stated by Mr. Holmes himself. I love weight savings but these guys should straight perform. I bought a pair of Light Weight GTs Dlux had sitting on his shelf that weigh about 145grams per so im waiting on those to come in and see how they roll, Im also on the waiting list for the HOLMES 500 pullers that are never going to come in, so ya, im still shopping but ill let you know how these go, let me know how you like those flows as well, ive been interested!

LIK

Last edited by OFFROADRCKOREA; 01-14-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #80
RCC Addict

Quote:
Thanks brother, I just love smooth and this is what your going to get with these motors bottom line as stated by Mr. Holmes himself. I love weight savings but these guys should straight perform. I bought a pair of Light Weight GTs Dlux had sitting on his shelf that weigh about 145grams per so im waiting on those to come in and see how they roll, Im also on the waiting list for the HOLMES 500 pullers that are never going to come in, so ya, im still shopping but ill let you know how these go, let know how you like those flows as well, ive been interested!

LIK
I will let you know for sure.

A HALL STYLE Chassis Lost in Korea :) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Wraith Lost in Korea!~ OFFROADRCKOREA Axial Wraith 22 12-10-2013 09:08 AM
I am Lost in Korea OFFROADRCKOREA Outside the US 1 12-22-2012 05:05 PM
3 XR10s lost in Korea! come build with me!! OFFROADRCKOREA Axial XR10 7 11-09-2012 10:57 AM
XR10 T1E Moonbuggy Lost in Korea. OFFROADRCKOREA Axial XR10 9 10-26-2012 08:09 AM