very nice
i will be getin some
zach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2009, 01:19 AM   #1822
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown View Post
Tre, Huffer, I am new here and to the club.. The more I look around at the thread, I've now noticed how much legwork you guys as well as others have already done..

If you guys would rather handle it, let me know. I will not take any offense. I just want to help as much or as little as you guys want.

I do not want to step on your guys' toes.

I have some resources, and it looks like you guys do too.. I just want the best deal for the club.
No offense to me brotha. Same here and you have the hook up already. I was pricing the shirts at somewhere $12 to $18 a piece. for single color logo. And the price using the logo Glenn created for the one shirt I had made just to see what it would look like was $22. I think if you already have a friend who can do this for you then it is probably better you get it done. Less money it cost the more for Prizes.
treday619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:30 PM   #1823
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by carver View Post
Check these out!
Attachment 87614
Sweet huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carver View Post
How about this...

I have rc windsheild banners coming of these two. Sick huh

Carver, I can't make it this Saturday but would like to get some stickers from you. If you could hold four (4) of these

Two (2) of these,

Two (2) of these,

if they are available.

I work in the area (San Marcos/San Elijo) and can meet up with you during the day if need be during the week next week. If not, I get off at 4:00p.m. M-F. I can also be available tomorrow (Friday the 9th) in the afternoon. I need to test out the Losi/DNA "Fat Suasage" at Elfin. Sounds kinda bad when I say I need to go play with, or test out the Fat Sausage.

If not, I will catch you next time at a comp. Thanks if you can swing it, SLOB.
SLOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #1824
no talent hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOB View Post
Carver, I can't make it this Saturday but would like to get some stickers from you. If you could hold four (4) of these

he didnt have any of those made
Nabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #1825
Pebble Pounder

Ahhh! Damn!
SLOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #1826
Quarry Creeper

So 40 bucks or 5 bucks a comp? Good job in ****ing up the crawling scene just like every other RC genre that I raced in. It's fun and cool when it's free, but I don't need to pay 40 bucks for a gay t-shirt or 5 bucks just so I can give Nabil my grande Arabian Goggles at will. C'mon, unless you're givin' out free ass with membership it should stay free and fun. Just my .02
Cheatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #1827
Pebble Pounder

Cheaper than a movie!
FDAapproved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #1828
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDAapproved View Post
Cheaper than a movie!
True, but we all spend the same amount of money going to and from these comps and on our rigs, some of you guys spend more on your shit. Now that it costs money to play, the fun just ran out it looks like. It's not like Nabil or Duke pay anything for shit from Axial, so where's the 40 bucks going from each of you dorks?
Old 01-09-2009, 01:41 PM   #1829
Rock Crawler

downtown, email sent.

is there going to be a raffle at every comp now?? or just for the finals?? so if you pay 40 bucks and don't make out for the finals, who gets that missing ticket?

Last edited by RCHuffer; 01-09-2009 at 01:51 PM.
RCHuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #1830
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheatin View Post
True, but we all spend the same amount of money going to and from these comps and on our rigs, some of you guys spend more on your shit. Now that it costs money to play, the fun just ran out it looks like. It's not like Nabil or Duke pay anything for shit from Axial, so where's the 40 bucks going from each of you dorks?
Some of the money will be going to prizes. Some to the shirts and others to trophies and such. I agree $40 bucks is $40 bucks that is gas in my truck for a week (it is hard economically right now) but I will pay just because it is going to make the comps in 2009 that much more fun. Hell and if that is too much just pay the $5 to come out when you feel like it.

Carver, Raul and E-Hills should probably chime in though since I am just speaking to what I have heard.

Last edited by treday619; 01-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.
treday619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #1831
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by treday619 View Post
Some of the money will be going to prizes. Some to the shirts and others to trophies and such. I agree $40 bucks is $40 bucks that is gas in my truck for a week (it is hard economically right now) but I will pay just because it is going to make the comps in 2009 that much more fun. Hell and if that is too much just pay the $5 to come out when you feel like it.

Carver, Raul and E-Hills should probably chime in though since I am just speaking to what I have heard.
OK, since it costs money then anyone putting out money should have a say in what goes on in comps. I vote for dig and no dig classes. Run em at the same time like we do, but seperate who has dig and no dig when things are tallied up. I know not everyone has gone gay and got dig!
Old 01-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #1832
Rock Crawler

is there going to be a raffle at every comp now?? or just for the finals?? so if you pay 40 bucks and don't make out for the finals, who gets that missing ticket?[/QUOTE]
RCHuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:08 PM   #1833
Pebble Pounder

Does the $40 include the 2.2 or 1.9 class? If people want to participate in both classes does it cost $80???
FDAapproved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #1834
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCHuffer View Post
downtown, email sent.

is there going to be a raffle at every comp now?? or just for the finals?? so if you pay 40 bucks and don't make out for the finals, who gets that missing ticket?
I am shooting for at least 1-2 free raffle hand-outs at each event..
The finals will be what WE come up with between now and then.
1 FREE raffle ticket at each event with paid addmission or membership.
NO other tix will be able to be purchased.

1 event=1 free shot at winning something...
downtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #1835
Quarry Creeper

Also.. I know I posted that I was meeting with a graffics guy but,...

I was thinking we could narrow it down a little tomorrow at the comp.
downtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:50 PM   #1836
no talent hack

Quote:
True, but we all spend the same amount of money going to and from these comps and on our rigs, some of you guys spend more on your shit. Now that it costs money to play, the fun just ran out it looks like

all the money will be used for t-shirts, stickers, raffle prizes, and trophys

none will se my pocket, daves pocket, or anyone elses for that matter. i can honestly say i had over $500 out of my pocket last season to make that last series happen. for what? to make it fun for everyone to come out. just about everything that had happened last year was paid out mine or daves pocket.

oh yeah, just so you know, i am paying the $40 and i know dave is aswell. so we are both working and paying to make it better for YOU. doesnt seem fair, but we do it so that everyone can have fun

Quote:
It's not like Nabil or Duke pay anything for shit from Axial, so where's the 40 bucks going from each of you dorks?
lets just clarify this. the only things i get from axial are things for the club. everything i have gotten from them is used for SDRCRC. last time i checked, the only thing axial dave owns, he won at the raffle at nationals.

lets start to check facts before you run your mouth

Last edited by Nabil; 01-09-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #1837
no talent hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDAapproved View Post
Does the $40 include the 2.2 or 1.9 class? If people want to participate in both classes does it cost $80???
both classes are included for both series that will be ran in 2009 (10 comps total)
Old 01-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #1838
no talent hack

Quote:
OK, since it costs money then anyone putting out money should have a say in what goes on in comps. I vote for dig and no dig classes. Run em at the same time like we do, but seperate who has dig and no dig when things are tallied up. I know not everyone has gone gay and got dig!
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-hills4x4 View Post
alright guys, i think its about time to have an official club meeting. i would like to do it before the first comp. i am thinking this saturday, canyonside park, at noon. that way we can get some crawl time in aswell.

if anyone cant make it and has some issues they would like addressed, feel free to pm me and i will bring it up at the meeting

hmm interesting??? you had your chance to have this addressed yet you chose to ignore it???

anything else???

Last edited by Nabil; 01-09-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 04:06 PM   #1839
Rock Crawler

Default JuSt Do iT!!

X2, Hey CHEATIN Looks like no dig is for fags Huh!! just come out and play man, Cheese. It's only five freakin dollars.
carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #1840
Pebble Pounder

Cant we all just get along? haha see ya at the comp its going to be a blast!
DonCrawla is offline   Reply With Quote