Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 02:28 PM   #281
Rock Stacker

If looking for rocks i know of a place between riverside and oc that i was taken to. Pm me for details dont want to publicly anounce it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
Jokerrw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2014, 04:02 PM   #282
Rock Stacker

Here is a pic of the type of rock i got

I will post up pics of my scale rig tonight or tomorrow

Old 05-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #283
Pebble Pounder

Very cool. I like the mini Rubicon you've got going on there. Looks like you could host a backyard comp........
Fly Krisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #284
Pebble Pounder

Whoever goes to RCX please do me a favor and check and see if whoever has the rock course is interested in selling it. That could save us a lot of work in the rock garden. Or I could just make it a lot bigger and better I like that idea more
Old 05-16-2014, 11:18 PM   #285

Hey guys, I live out of the area but work in Redondo and was wondering where around here you crawl???
Anyone interested in crawling Sunday?
bigbearpirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:37 AM   #286
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbearpirate View Post
Hey guys, I live out of the area but work in Redondo and was wondering where around here you crawl???
Everyone's gonna be at RCX. SUNDAY, maybe okay.

Follow us here.....

For anyone interested...here are our links to bookmark!

Link to the South Bay group! South Bay Beach City Crawlers

General Social Link! [URL="http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/474014-official-beach-city-crawlers-home-page-los-angeles-orange-county-area.html"]California - West Coast - South Bay Page Link[/yRL]

RockKook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:30 AM   #287
Rock Stacker

Quote:
If you click on the post above this link to home club page and look through the posts there are not that many towards the end there are some post about first or second gtg and there are the names of two parks that are near redondo kinda at the end of the 91 freeway it is late and if you dont find it post up and iwill look tomorrow/today. Post up pics of your rig and specs

Old 05-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #288
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Krisco View Post
Whoever goes to RCX please do me a favor and check and see if whoever has the rock course is interested in selling it. That could save us a lot of work in the rock garden. Or I could just make it a lot bigger and better I like that idea more
You need to look at my thread for RCX......RCP posted pics of their rock course crawling through trees and stuff! Friggin beautiful set up. Time to feel a blue flu coming along....ditch your plans and come!!!!!

BTW......I'm not sure you can get that course for 250!

...... train!

Last edited by RockKook; 05-17-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #289
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Colombia park. Del Cero park. Bluff cove. My house. There are a bunch of places to crawl.

Join the club and watch for the next gtg. We will probably do something local and very soon. As soon as I get our rock course together I will be hosting a BBQ and gtg at my house in Torrance.

You are from Temecula? I know there is a great group of guys crawling out there. My buddy lives in Murrieta and I've had some great times crawling out there.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:01 PM   #290

Quote:
Colombia park. Del Cero park. Bluff cove. My house. There are a bunch of places to crawl. Join the club and watch for the next gtg. We will probably do something local and very soon. As soon as I get our rock course together I will be hosting a BBQ and gtg at my house in Torrance. You are from Temecula? I know there is a great group of guys crawling out there. My buddy lives in Murrieta and I've had some great times crawling out there.
Yea, I usually crawl with the Temecula guys down here, but I work in Redondo so I brought my crawler with me this week. I joined the Facebook page... That's what you were talking about right? Let me know when you get together!
bigbearpirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #291
Pebble Pounder

The Facebook page is new so we do not have that much information on the page yet. Go to the club page in the first post of this thread and it will plug you into all the information that you need to know about crawling around here and all the activities for the Beach City Crawlers. There are some of us that live around here that with enough notice can crawl during the week so hit us up.
Old 05-19-2014, 12:13 AM   #292
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
The Facebook page is new so we do not have that much information on the page yet. Go to the club page in the first post of this thread and it will plug you into all the information that you need to know about crawling around here and all the activities for the Beach City Crawlers. There are some of us that live around here that with enough notice can crawl during the week so hit us up.
I do weekdays and evenings!!!!!
Old 05-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #293
Rock Stacker

weekends too Kook!

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/group...-crawlers.html
Farmers00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:26 PM   #294

When's the next weekend gtg?
DynoXG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #295
Pebble Pounder

Dyno....nothing planned after RCX, but working on it. Kris? Rock pile/back yard comp/burgers and beers?
Old 05-19-2014, 07:23 PM   #296
Pebble Pounder

We should do something very soon. Who has any ideas? I say Colombia park. I know someone who has a brand new xr.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #297
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
We should do something very soon. Who has any ideas? I say Colombia park. I know someone who has a brand new xr.
I'm in after my team mechanic solders a few! I'm that close, minus steering still. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEE HERE.....XR BUILD AS IT SITS. Eh, who am I fooling, I like 3 RC projects going on at the same time. I do have everything else up and operational.

Did you make it out to RCX, Danny?

Last edited by RockKook; 05-19-2014 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:20 PM   #298
Rock Stacker

I was thinking about getting out to Columbia park this weekend. Do a lil crawling and play with the gopro. I need to refresh myself on my schedule though.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:27 PM   #299
Rock Stacker

Will be busy Saturday morning till I dunno when. Sunday is a definite possibility. Might be a girlfriend thing. Not 100% sure yet. Monday is Memorial Day and I've got it off. I know kris should too. I'm sure Nune already has it off. Maybe back to back crawl days or something.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:39 PM   #300
Rock Stacker

Here are a couple of Fireside crawling

This one with a flash

I will be posting up pictures from in the daylight later

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Official Beach City Crawlers Home Page. Los Angeles/Orange County area. - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Los angeles Area Crawlers. soulfly3 California 5 05-27-2014 02:29 AM
Where to crawl in the Los Angeles area? liketocrawl California 4 07-15-2008 09:27 AM
South Central Los angeles Crawlers???? boostamante California 4 07-14-2008 11:06 PM