Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat > Chit Chat Classics

Notices

Thread: Fellow Gingers, find everything you can about me.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2005, 09:16 AM   #141

I will be honest with you guys. Yea I'm a dumbass, i WAS asking for this since my freaking info is on the net, what else would i expect.

As for Medicine Man Drums. They are a small Drum company out of OH, with about only 3-5 employees. Small group. Their website is done for free, and the webmaster is awaiting my information. I have emailed Dana several times about this problem and it will be fixed. keep checking back there,i garuntee to those who wish i were lying will be dissapointed. I Am endorsed by them, I am endorced as a single person. It doesnt matter if i was a solo artist or not. They support me while I suport them. I sent them a promo, and they took me in. This is still a recent deal, so this explains why I'm not on their website yet.

Another thing is, No matter how much i try, I'm never going to convince you that this band really is awesome, Or that any songs by them do not have me on them because they kicked their last drummer ( NICK ) out and JUST replaced me. No recording with the band and me completely, also, those songs are seriously like 2 years old. And I"m even embarraced to have people listen to them. And frankly, i dont care what you think about my band. And no, this isn't a publicity stunt for people to look at my band. If i want publicity, I'll play shows like we already do.

As for Xil, I dont know what the **** their deal is. Our manager Robert has us under his wing giving us chances to open for Theion,savatage, and into eternity which we gladly except. They treat us with absolute respect, so It doesnt bother me that we arent on their website.Again, I don't care that you think that I'm not sighned to XIL or not, but, we are.

Moving on...
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2005, 09:21 AM   #142
Colt Python/SR9c

where they at in Ohio?
Old 11-16-2005, 10:43 AM   #143
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminallyClod
seriously, quit this ****. You guys are ****ing assholes.. i get like a big ammount of pizzas... we glady told them no, and they left. why **** with me, I already have a hard enough time livin, and my grandpa doesnt need this stress. I'm not on the artist list on MMD because Dana hasnt gotten around to putting up because he isnt the webmaster, the webmaster hasnt been around to update the ****. I have been asking thi smyself. Xil doesn thave us on there website for some other reasons. and the song files on the website arent of Me playing and the songs are ****ing outdated. I know what you guys think of me, I dont care if you beleive me or not, I know its true. And i could care less if you think otherwise. quit ****ing with me. this was for fun, now i dont understand how you guys have to **** with my life for no reason. you could of just went with the origional plan of the thread and ended it there, not go this far.. seriously, grow up..If you guys want me to leave, I'll leave, but quit doing stupid **** to my life. Yea i probly asked for it, but it didnt need to go this far.
With an attitude like this, the Gingering will never stop.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:07 AM   #144
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
With an attitude like this, the Gingering will never stop.
I spoke with Grandpa Jaun. Seems like a nice guy.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:05 PM   #145

Quote:
where they at in Ohio?
120 Ames Drive
Dresden, OH 43821

And as i know of they have another office in AZ.

Dirk, Did you say you spoke with my grandpa?
Old 11-16-2005, 12:12 PM   #146
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
120 Ames Drive
Dresden, OH 43821

And as i know of they have another office in AZ.

Dirk, Did you say you spoke with my grandpa?
yes I did.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:17 PM   #147

nifty.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:20 PM   #148
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
nifty.
Uh huh.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:20 PM   #149
R.I.P. Chip

I talked to him to, he said someone sent them a bunch of pizza's last night.

He said he doesn't mind the phone calls, but wishes people wouldn't be sending stuff to them. He was wondering how we can make this stop.

Unlike Will, grandpa is actually pretty cool.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:21 PM   #150
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason
I talked to him to, he said someone sent them a bunch of pizza's last night.

He said he doesn't mind the phone calls, but wishes people wouldn't be sending stuff to them. He was wondering how we can make this stop.

Unlike Will, grandpa is actually pretty cool.
mmmmm. Pizza Hut.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:33 PM   #151
Pebble Pounder

ok ok no more pizza....but I hope you like Chinese food.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:03 PM   #152
Quarry Creeper

next time someone talks to grandpa can you tell him to crack this kid upside the head for being a dumba**.
If Wilma is looking for sympathy he should pick up a dictionary and look between sh*t and syphilis. he's not going to find it here.

Last edited by flatfender; 11-16-2005 at 02:09 PM.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:02 PM   #153
Rock Crawler

That was to funny. I got a message on my machine today. It was short and sweet. The caller just said "You're a cock sucking *** hole".

The funny thing is, I never use my home phone, the only person I have called in the past 2 weeks on it is Wilma.

The caller ID just said "private caller".
Old 11-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #154
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD400
That was to funny. I got a message on my machine today. It was short and sweet. The caller just said "You're a cock sucking *** hole".

The funny thing is, I never use my home phone, the only person I have called in the past 2 weeks on it is Wilma.

That's no way to act if you want peace.............

Hey "CriminallyDumb" are you some sort of Gang Member?

Old 11-16-2005, 04:23 PM   #155

Oh yea fo sho gangster... no. If you knew Me.. i clown around alot. thats just my personality showing.

and RD, i did not call you what so ever and i swear on my life. even if you think my life is worth nothing. I havnt called anyone back that called me cause they were all private numbers. so I'm pretty sure the number I posted was yours and osmone called you. and how would i know it was you in the first place.. that is if your blaming me for it. but yea whatev. I'm done with this game. you guys win.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:25 PM   #156
RCC Addict

This is great. He asks for people to **** with him, and now he cant take the heat.

BTW thanks for the new sig line
Old 11-16-2005, 04:27 PM   #157
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD400

So your the dumb *** that called Wilma and did not block your number.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:35 PM   #158
Rock Crawler

I really don't care that he called, I was giving him a hard time. I just thought it was funny.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:38 PM   #159

cute phone call. seriously... If your going to call my house.. and have me answer it.. beause i know its you guys when you call since your the only people with private numbers that call here, you guys need to come up with something better than "F ag" or " Dumbass "... or soundboards or whatev. If anything I'll just stop taking calls and pickup and hang up since you guys cant come up with anything good.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:45 PM   #160
Rock Crawler

Congrats "CriminallyDumb"....... Your now a registered "Sex Offender"