Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: anyone NOT play halo?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #41
Pebble Pounder

I liked halo 1,2 but after that it was getting old for me. Why is it that they never know when to call it quits? Does this mean there will be a halo 4,5,6,.....14?
speedemall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #42
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL_CITY_CRAWLER View Post

only thing that really makes me mad about playing COD online is f'ing CAMPERS!!!!! move around the map some!

I hear that!!!
Nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #43
Rock Crawler

Halo? Hell I haven't even mastered Pong yet!
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 03:28 PM   #44
MODERHATER™

I rarely play games anymore, last game I bought was DOOM 3.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #45
Quarry Creeper

I was a halo freak for 1 and 2, even when three came out I was one of the ones there at midnight. Needless to say I was a little let down, there was a lot of problems with it that were never resolved all they were concerned with was getting new maps out and not fixing the problems they had. So I tried the big new fad, being COD4. WOW I got addicted, halo collects dust now...
D-ran83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:06 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeck Rc View Post
Thats why I don't play Halo 3, no challenge.
Riiiiiiight... Stick around and rank up, you'll find your challenge. When my mom bought her Sony Bravia, she picked up an Elite & Halo 3 (to play with my wife and I). I played a few games on her account, starting fresh, and I absolutely dominated until I began ranking up. And I suck at FPS games.
notahemi47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ran83 View Post
I was a halo freak for 1 and 2, even when three came out I was one of the ones there at midnight. Needless to say I was a little let down, there was a lot of problems with it that were never resolved all they were concerned with was getting new maps out and not fixing the problems they had. So I tried the big new fad, being COD4. WOW I got addicted, halo collects dust now...
What are these problems? I've only ever played Halo 3, never even watched anyone play 1 & 2. I bought the game on the day it was released, can't say that I've encountered many flaws. I got hooked on COD4, but I'm now ranked high enough that I have no desire to commit to getting any better at the game - if I get in a game with guys of similar rank, I don't last more than a few seconds between deaths (if you've played the game, you understand what I'm talking about). I think matchmaking ought to look more at your kill/death ratio than your numerical rank. As it is, you can rank up as high as you want if you're willing to put the time in, though you could still be a crappy player.
notahemi47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:40 AM   #48
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by notahemi47 View Post
What are these problems? I've only ever played Halo 3, never even watched anyone play 1 & 2. I bought the game on the day it was released, can't say that I've encountered many flaws. I got hooked on COD4, but I'm now ranked high enough that I have no desire to commit to getting any better at the game - if I get in a game with guys of similar rank, I don't last more than a few seconds between deaths (if you've played the game, you understand what I'm talking about). I think matchmaking ought to look more at your kill/death ratio than your numerical rank. As it is, you can rank up as high as you want if you're willing to put the time in, though you could still be a crappy player.
+1, I have not encountered any problems either.

Maybe the 360 cooling fans are packed with dust and his box is overheating. It will make the graphics glitch and the system will freeze up after a few minutes...
It's way easy to clean out. Here is how to open it. Should do this once a year at least depending on how well your house filter works.
http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair...isassembly.htm
30percent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:45 AM   #49

What is Halo?

I bought a PS3 but it was because it's a blueray player, but I do love Gran Turismo!!!
RXcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #50
Quarry Creeper

I havent played the game in months but there was def a huge melee problem and there were also networking problems, but again this goes a while back, and how about those spawns. Havent played in a long time these problems may have gotten fixed. Doesnt matter I won't go back.

Last edited by D-ran83; 09-12-2008 at 04:40 PM.
D-ran83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:23 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

I'll chime in...

I have zero interest in RPG's (sickens me I even know the "lingo"). I'm more into racing games and guitar hero.

Maybe it's my short attention span, who knows, but whatever it is, I hate those types of games. I'd much rather go outside than sit inside playing games with other people sitting in Mom's basement around the world. I prefer actual interactions with people.
jbrandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #52

new 65 inch with xbox 360 ... passes the time in the winter months, my kids play for hours and hours, least i know where they are!!!lol
stumplifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #53
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJoe View Post
I don't even have a XBOX, infact the newest gaming system I have is a Dreamcast!
DREAMCAST RULES!

too bad the guys running sega during the mid to late 90's were complete idiots!

dreamcast is definatly a system that will go down in the history books as "the greatest console never played"

Last edited by NeXt559; 09-13-2008 at 12:53 PM.
NeXt559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:06 PM   #54
MWRCA'er

Never cared for any online based fighting games. I'm just tired of dieing without being able to seek revenge.
Mnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXt559 View Post
DREAMCAST RULES!

too bad the guys running sega during the mid to late 90's were complete idiots!

dreamcast is definatly a system that will go down in the history books as "the greatest console never played"
How True, haven't played mine in years.....................
BJoe is offline   Reply With Quote