Quarry Creeper

Default dirty republicans.

http://www.michiganmessenger.com/407...lose-your-vote

enjoy your "freedom"
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

What is wrong with that? People who lost they're houses can still vote, just not from that address. They do that because some other people may use that address and then the vote would not be a correct measure of what the people in that community want.

Believe what you read, enjoy your stupidity.
fatbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

I don't know about you. I think you're a douche bag. 2 posts and this is what we get from you. Where we vote we have to show i.d. also. Mind your own country .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Slave View Post
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:47 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

You guys see nothing wrong with that?

This is a great example of the right. This is the republicans ultimate goal. They want to put the country into such a economic hole that you won't be able to afford public services anymore so they can then make government smaller and slowly erode the middle class till there's none left, thus putting the money in the upper 10% so the top 10% can have 99% of all the money. This is their eventual end
game.

To control you and keep you from asking questions, they keep you in fear of (insert issue) and they keep you in war to keep you in this constant feeling of strife and the need to back the country. They have and are getting rid of your rights in response to these made up threats. They are already demoralizing the people. They are already eroding at the middle class by foreclosures and bankruptcies. They are using methods like this to take away your rights to vote, thus controlling the process even more than they already do.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #5
Quarry Creeper

OH, I guess you are correct. I did not realize all that was going on. How do they do it all? Tell me more o wise Canadian
fatbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:03 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I think you have this confused with the Democraps!
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Why don't you worry about Stephen Harper and Stephane dion.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:09 AM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCRAWLER View Post
Why don't you worry about Stephen Harper and Stephane dion.
because they're all liars?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
I wanna be Dave

I'm an independent from Michigan actually living in Macomb County.

I find nothing wrong with this. If you actually read the entire story.

If you own a house and it is foreclosed, you no longer live there. PERIOD end of story. You had to move. Michigan law requires you to change your address within 2 weeks of a change of address that is permanent. To vote your voters address must match your address on your license. All you have to do is update your license and voters registration card, both can be done online or quickly.

If you do not update your license and voter registration you are simply an idiot and deserve tickets for the license problem and I believe you should also not be able to vote. Michigan makes it easy to change both the address for the license and update the voters registration. You can do it not only at the DMV (we call is secretary of state office) but also at the city office where you live. Of course you can also do it online, I did mine after a recent move and had the Voters Registration card within 1 week.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:28 AM   #10
I wanna be Dave

Ok, so now we see where you are coming from. Thanks.
Quote:
because they're all liars?
Old 09-13-2008, 11:38 AM   #11
RCC Addict

Quote:
Looks like the Republicans are only trying to keep Democrats from possibly fraudulently running up the vote. What the hell is wrong with that?

BTW, your opinion on this subject doesn't really matter anyway....
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 11:40 AM   #12
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post

If you own a house and it is foreclosed, you no longer live there. PERIOD end of story. You had to move. Michigan law requires you to change your address within 2 weeks of a change of address that is permanent. To vote your voters address must match your address on your license. All you have to do is update your license and voters registration card, both can be done online or quickly.

If you do not update your license and voter registration you are simply an idiot and deserve tickets for the license problem and I believe you should also not be able to vote. Michigan makes it easy to change both the address for the license and update the voters registration. You can do it not only at the DMV (we call is secretary of state office) but also at the city office where you live. Of course you can also do it online, I did mine after a recent move and had the Voters Registration card within 1 week.
Kinda scary... we agree on something
Old 09-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #13
I wanna be Dave

Wow, I may have to take binary off of my ignore list.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #14
RCC Addict

Quote:
Wow, I may have to take binary off of my ignore list.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day
Sorry Binary
Old 09-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #15
RCC Addict

Quote:
I don't know about you. I think you're a douche bag. 2 posts and this is what we get from you. Where we vote we have to show i.d. also. Mind your own country .
Seriously. Thanks for the Hockey, Now GTFO...
youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #16
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Keeping track of voters and smaller government? Is there somewhere I can sign for this?
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #17
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post

i agree with you on this. (and i live in macomb too.) we also had problems with dead people voting. now it can be dead people voting from a foreclosed home! it needs to be cracked down regardless of party, its only fair.

its like immigration, i would love to have more people and different races in this country but only if its done legally. some people really have a hard time bending their brains around this. we had a friend of the family trying to get over here from england, and it was going to take around 5 years with all the paper work and issues that come up with being a legal citizen. he finally went through with this but mean while people who aren't being taken note of or being accounted for are comming in and people want to grant them amnesty? WTF... he is trying to do it legally and its a pain, but if he wanted to break the law he could potentially not pay any penalty... its not right.

anyways, i actually agree with you binary on this one where abouts do you live in macomb?

Last edited by ian48065; 09-13-2008 at 02:40 PM.
ian48065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:38 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
You guys see nothing wrong with that?

This is a great example of the right. This is the republicans ultimate goal. They want to put the country into such a economic hole that you won't be able to afford public services anymore so they can then make government smaller and slowly erode the middle class till there's none left, thus putting the money in the upper 10% so the top 10% can have 99% of all the money. This is their eventual end
game.

To control you and keep you from asking questions, they keep you in fear of (insert issue) and they keep you in war to keep you in this constant feeling of strife and the need to back the country. They have and are getting rid of your rights in response to these made up threats. They are already demoralizing the people. They are already eroding at the middle class by foreclosures and bankruptcies. They are using methods like this to take away your rights to vote, thus controlling the process even more than they already do.
are you that clueless? the foreclosures and bankruptcies are caused by dumbasses buying things they cant afford.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #19
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
are you that clueless? the foreclosures and bankruptcies are caused by dumbasses buying things they cant afford.
Thank you. And it's not the government foreclosing it's the bank or lending institution. These people signed a note promising to back the money on certain terms or lose the house. Period. Has nothing to do with the government.

And I'm also shocked to say that I agree with what binaryterror said.

Last edited by MommaBear; 09-13-2008 at 09:23 PM.
MommaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 09:19 PM   #20
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
the foreclosures and bankruptcies are caused by dumbasses buying things they cant afford.

Thats ridiculous.... they were caused by the morgage giants lending anybody and everybody much more money then the people could ever possibiy afford to pay back.... they KNEW that these people wouldn't be able to pay the money back.
Thats part of the plan.:-(
Trugg is offline   Reply With Quote