Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: PeePee's F1 thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2016, 02:36 PM   #2201
Rock Stacker

Default Re: PeePee's F1 thread

great race. Finally happened-Mercedes took each other out. Wonder what the fallout will be? Verstappen drove a great race to hold off Kimi-no mistakes.
mikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2016, 09:20 AM   #2202
I wanna be Dave

Max ran an Awesome race... perfect lines every time. A well deserved win for Him and Redbull. Ricardo sure gave it a go with Vettel. Little over risky IMO, knowing his tires were toast.
Funny, he commented about Vettels radio comments as being typical, but cried bitch that he strategy was blown by his team for him to win.

As for the silver arrow boys, I'm sure sorry for Ham. He sure had the speed to slingshot around Nico. IMO, that was a total dick move when the line was clearly to the left. There's closing the door, and there's slamming it into someones face. Lewis made a total legit run and his teammate clearly couldn't handle the pressure. classic Nico.....
F1 requires a super license, if that's how drivers are going to try an win, then make them run a few races in Nascar or short track and see how they like it.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:36 AM   #2203
MODERATOR™

When they quickly interviewed Niki Lauder right after the mash up, he felt it was all Lewis' fault. When two fellas from Sky picked it apart they put the blame on the immense speed Lewis had and it caught Nico out unsuspecting. Personally I don't care cause it was nice to see some other cars out front. And the two teams with split strategies was great. I bet the only one that cares that Max won is Vettel cause he lost his record for youngest F1 guy to win. And Max. And Red Bull.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:29 PM   #2204
Rock Crawler

Red bull better have some special sauce in those motors, or the yellow cars is POS or the ppl driving them is POS.

There is leauges between those 2 teams in spite of motors beeing the same.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:37 PM   #2205
I wanna be Dave

HAM's slingshot action speed was ****ing ludacris speed. The helicopter view makes it look like he hit the NOS button in The Fast and the Furious.
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:54 PM   #2206
I wanna be Dave

ahh word Revealed: The switch error that triggered the Rosberg/Hamilton crash
Old 05-17-2016, 10:34 AM   #2207
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
Red bull better have some special sauce in those motors, or the yellow cars is POS or the ppl driving them is POS.

There is leauges between those 2 teams in spite of motors beeing the same.
The yellow car is not designed around the motor, it was retro fitted in. And Red Bull has Adrian Newey, so major differences in chassis. Safe to say the Yellow cars suck until they can get a chassis designed to fit their motor.

It was nice to see someone beside the arrows at the front, and Max earned it. He drove a great race and did a heck of a job holding off Kimi.

Regarding the HAM\ROS, the stewards say racing incident, Toto Wolff is on the fence, Nikki Lauda and Jackie Stewart both put HAM on blast. My thoughts, it was a good crash!
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:03 PM   #2208
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyT View Post
Regarding the HAM\ROS, the stewards say racing incident, Toto Wolff is on the fence, Nikki Lauda and Jackie Stewart both put HAM on blast. My thoughts, it was a good crash!
X's 2.... What I can't believe they're not saying is WHY would you ever block so furiously to the right on your teammate???
Ros new he didn't have the speed, yet he forced his teammate to the grass. doesn't the rules say you can't force an opponent OFF the track??? I think the stewards totally blew it and are to chicken shit to enforce the rules. They are bowing to Merc. and letting them handle it in house, which we can all see is NOTHING going down.
The inside is where you want to pass, the line was the outside, Ros is no dummy, yet here we find him again,,,, doing something DUMB because he's a whinny lil Beoutch and doesn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Lewis who's handed him his ass for the past 2 years. Yes's he'd done good with a fast car, but I don't think he's any better than Maldornado.
Krakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 01:08 PM   #2209
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikl View Post
great race. Finally happened-Mercedes took each other out.....

this must be why management is cutting my overtime back... to build more race cars and keep me from building mine

but yes, anyways.. great race. to bad kobayashi doesn't race anymore. I miss seeing him jumping the apex over the grass to get infront of people.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:06 AM   #2210
I wanna be Dave

WATCH: Too tight to pass? 9 mighty Monaco overtakes

Let those marinate and get pumped for this weekend!
Old 05-25-2016, 03:12 PM   #2211
I wanna be Dave

a bit of nostalgia warming up your mutrs for this wekHEND

https://youtu.be/ZxYX2RZ4Ei8

ya blokes
Old 05-26-2016, 12:18 PM   #2212
Rock Crawler

"Last" time a Dane was in Monaco

This was the same guy that in spectacular style flipped a mercedes C8 at Le mans in 1985.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:08 PM   #2213
I wanna be Dave

1:13.985

https://youtu.be/pTS0qM7BJ6s
Old 05-30-2016, 07:47 AM   #2214
I wanna be Dave

Now THAT was an exciting race.

Go RIC!
Good for HAM!
FCK yes PER!
HELL yes ALO!!!!!

KYV da FUK?????
RAI da FUK?

Sorry ROS even though youre a cheeky kent

ERI & NAS LOLOLOL

MAXIPAD?!!?!?!?!?

RED BULL?????????
Old 05-30-2016, 08:07 AM   #2215
MODERATOR™

Sums it up nicely.
Old 05-30-2016, 08:45 AM   #2216
I wanna be Dave

Monaco has always been spectacular, they always say it's to hard to pass and qualifying is the key to success but in the end it always delivers a diverse result and yesterday was no different. Louis did a great job making his full wets last an unbelievable number of laps probably due to all the newly placed asphalt. Riccardo's team gave him the worst pit stop ever given to a race leader he probably stopped out of sequence and surprised them, I'd like to hear more about that. Riccardo lost control of the race at that point his faster Newey designed chassis was only able to really challenge a few times. I'm always delighted to see closer competition something F1 has been unable to deliver for several seasons. Louis and Nico have demonstrated clearly they only race for their own self interests something teams, sponsors and fans dislike, I'll be waiting to hear of future changes at MERC we know Nico is talking to Ferrari.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:57 AM   #2217
MODERATOR™

I'm reading that RB called RIC in then made a (too late) decision to put on the super soft tire instead of the ultra softs. I think in the overhead pit view you get to see them with the ultra softs then run back in for super softs. It was simply human decision making error.

Nico said his foreseeable future is still at Merc.
Old 05-30-2016, 01:05 PM   #2218
I wanna be Dave

Best Monaco GP in years! I was expecting a parade, and got a hell of a race.
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:13 PM   #2219
I wanna be Dave

Monaco being one of the first F1 races that got American TV coverage it has always seemed special to me especially now with so many new Tilka deigned tracks. It's like Darlington and Bristol same thing first ones to be Televised.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 05:49 PM   #2220
Rock Crawler

Dumb ass here. How do they know when the turns are coming up? Its awesome to watch but I always wondered. I mean they are balls to the wall all the way to the turns. Are they given a map lay out of the track or what? One mistake in braking and your day and or life is done at those speeds.
pro mod steve is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
i mean honestly?, what are we doing here