Seriously?!

Yeah seriously!
fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 12:55 PM   #42
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando View Post
That's a racist comment. I guess you just don't understand, and that's a problem also.
Would you prefer the more politically correct term "wegro"? If not, what term do you suggest I use when refering to this type of person? How about "inner-city-ruffian-of-African-descent influenced urban-anglo-youth"?
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #43
dkf
Rock Crawler

Racist?

Last edited by dkf; 09-16-2010 at 03:04 PM.
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:14 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

I guess the black gang bangers take offense to referring to the white wannabe in a term so close to a word that they call themselves and each other.

Remember, it's completely ok to use racial slurs if you're a minority. Those words are only offensive when spoken by the white middle class.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #45
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
Remember, it's completely ok to use racial slurs if you're a minority. Those words are only offensive when spoken by the white middle class.
What if that is the minority?
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #46
I wanna be Dave

It amazes me that EVERYONE is a racist that doesn't agree w/ the minority that uses the term often, openly, and w/o issue.

It's either offensive and NOONE should use it, or it isn't.

Can you say HYPOCRISY?
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #47
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Can you say HYPOCRISY?
Hyp, hip, HipHopOpotamous. Nope, sorry, I cant say that....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #48
dkf
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
It amazes me that EVERYONE is a racist that doesn't agree w/ the minority that uses the term often, openly, and w/o issue.

It's either offensive and NOONE should use it, or it isn't.

Can you say HYPOCRISY?
Isn't it something how that works.
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:27 PM   #49
RCC Addict

Default It's Just Me I Guess?

I'm surprise by how many of you guys take this term so lightly. I don't agree with people of the same race using terms that translate into a negetive relation to someone race also. I have numerous friends of different backgrounds, and we don't go around using racist slang as a way to be cool or joke around with each other. I've made alot of friends, and I could care less if it's a black, white, latino, asian, or any other background negative type joke. It's not right! I've been on the record standing up for other stupid racist comments against more than black or white people on this site, so please let's not go there. If your good people thats all I need to know.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:55 PM   #50
Suck it up!

Quote:
I have numerous friends of different backgrounds, and we don't go around using racist slang as a way to be cool or joke around with each other. I've made alot of friends, and I could care less if it's a black, white, latino, asian, or any other background negative type joke. It's not right!
You and your freinds need to unpucker your collective asses and get a better sense of humor.

Why do you believe that you need to defend people who have not asked or felt the need to be defended against my comment? I'm sure those people that you somehow think were offended are more than capable of speaking on their own behalf.

To call me racist is incredibly narrow minded and short sighted, and I find it more offensive than anything else you could have called me. Unlike you I am not going to qualify my "brotherly love" by announcing that I have freinds from different ethnicities. Nor am I going to go into detail my exact heritage.

Quote:
I've been on the record standing up for other stupid racist comments against more than black or white people on this site, so please let's not go there. If your good people thats all I need to know.
Good for you. I'll alert the NAACP that they need to update their records concerning this situation.

Quote:
That's a racist comment. I guess you just don't understand, and that's a problem also.
I'm curious, what were your plans to fix this "problem"?

Last edited by Duuuuuuuude; 09-16-2010 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:31 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I'm surprise by how many of you guys take this term so lightly. I don't agree with people of the same race using terms that translate into a negetive relation to someone race also. I have numerous friends of different backgrounds, and we don't go around using racist slang as a way to be cool or joke around with each other. I've made alot of friends, and I could care less if it's a black, white, latino, asian, or any other background negative type joke. It's not right! I've been on the record standing up for other stupid racist comments against more than black or white people on this site, so please let's not go there. If your good people thats all I need to know.

We need more Dave Chappeles in this world. He saw things in a way that a lot of people could learn a thing or two from. Our country would be a lot less of a hostile place if people could just relax, realize we are all different, then make fun of each other for it without fear of someone crying "Racist".

Hate and racism will never dissapear. Problem is, people try and find racism today where it doesn't exist. Today it seems racism is a card used to promote agendas.
fortysixandtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #52
RCC Addict

Fernando, you need to lighten up or you will die a miserable person. Life's to short to critique every little word and thing people say. People say and do things every day that could easily offend me, I however choose not to be offended. When I let someone offend me I give them power, when I don't I take that power away. The whole race bating thing is bad for everyone involved. I highly doubt you are perfect either so step off the soapbox and come back to the real world. You will never bend people to your will and just because someone does not share your exact way of thinking does not mean their way of thinking is bad.
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #53
Suck it up!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #54
I wanna be Dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1Mx...x=3&playnext=2
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #55
Quarry Creeper

well duuuuuuude it looks like there is only one thing left to do:http://www.southparkstudios.com/clip...+Jesse+Jackson
punkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 11:01 AM   #56
Rock Crawler

Most schools (at least where I live) have limits on what kids can wear to school and we can thank the Ghetto gang bangers for that. Anyways if it's a schools policy then there is nothing anyone can do about it. If you want ot have your kid wear offensive shirts send him to a school that will allow it and home school the little rebel.

The real question should be why are this kids parents using him as an political billboard? Some one should call CPS
Grumpster1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #57
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpster1980 View Post
The real question should be why are this kids parents using him as an political billboard?
Bingo.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #58
RCC Addict

Default I hear you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasSP View Post
Fernando, you need to lighten up or you will die a miserable person. Life's to short to critique every little word and thing people say. People say and do things every day that could easily offend me, I however choose not to be offended. When I let someone offend me I give them power, when I don't I take that power away. The whole race bating thing is bad for everyone involved. I highly doubt you are perfect either so step off the soapbox and come back to the real world. You will never bend people to your will and just because someone does not share your exact way of thinking does not mean their way of thinking is bad.
Well spoken, and I can respect the way you explained the way you veiw things on this subject. For the record I'm not calling Duuude a racist. I'm saying that the word's he chooses to throw around could offend others. Your right Duuude, I'm not perfect in anyway, but I do respect others opions when they feel that I may have said or done something disrespectful to them. That's all that I'm trying to get across to the forum.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:55 PM   #59
RCC Addict

My hat's off to you for understanding what I meant and not getting upset.
TexasSP is offline   Reply With Quote