Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Annoying neighbors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 06:17 PM   #41
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
Got a first grader who lives next door to us. His parents are nice as could be, but he has never been taught to NOT take other people's things. I was filming a video for YouTube (the CC01 Deep Water one) and I planned for a water/rock crawling type video and I had my camera sitting up on a rock so that the muddy water wouldn't splash up onto it. Here comes the first grader (who you can see briefly in the video) asking "what ya doin'?", then continues to bend down, pick up my 300 dollar camera, and knock it off into the water and kill it. He also managd to rip the rear axle off of my CC when I was being generous and let him try it. From then on he just tried to grab the controller out of my hands. He has also killed one ESC, two motors, and destroyed the front tie rod and lower control arm after he stole it, ran out into the street, and threw it head on into the pavement. He has also pushed the CC off a 10 foot rock ledge in his backyard(which his father generously let me take on, they have a rock pit back there that is awesome), which scratched it up pretty badly. He has also managed to destroy one of my cell phones when he sprayed me with a hose while I was in MY back yard with the CC.

Novel over
You my friend, needs a paint ball game.
country_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2010, 11:34 AM   #42
gas
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by country_crawler View Post
This is why I love where I live. 16 acres of woods, and farm land. 2 Ponds, a shop, barn, cilo, and 2 houses. A major Offroad park right in front of my house.
thats the life im so far off the the main drag that if two cars come down the road in a week its called a parade
gas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #43
I wanna be Dave

at my dads house (tightly packed nighborhood) and the people behind us have 6 dogs that bark 20 hrs a day (city limint is 4 dogs) we've called the police 3 times on them an they get a $75 ticket for each dog each time. then next door is some ghetto wanna be's that throw loud ass parties and smoke reefer on the deck.

but at my moms house we are the annoying ones! lol we have the most land in the nighborhood (4 acres) and we ride dirt bikes (of course i hate this old cupple and the dirt bike "track" goes right next to his house!) and shoot guns quite a bit to the point where they have called the cops in us.
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s View Post
at my dads house (tightly packed nighborhood) and the people behind us have 6 dogs that bark 20 hrs a day (city limint is 4 dogs) we've called the police 3 times on them an they get a $75 ticket for each dog each time. then next door is some ghetto wanna be's that throw loud ass parties and smoke reefer on the deck.

but at my moms house we are the annoying ones! lol we have the most land in the nighborhood (4 acres) and we ride dirt bikes (of course i hate this old cupple and the dirt bike "track" goes right next to his house!) and shoot guns quite a bit to the point where they have called the cops in us.
The main problem right there is your basically doing the same thing your bitching about at the other house. If it was the neighbors doing it "cause they didn't like you", you would be throwing a fit. Its not funny. Just cause your mom has the biggest lot doesn't mean you should act that way. I have access to more than 2500 acres(family owned) and I would never treat the neighbors that way. Flame me if you want, but your attitude at your moms is way wrong.
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

lol i got annoying neighbours, last night (new years) they were smashing pots and pans. god i felt like going over there and punching them all in the face. when my dad was having a fire a few years ago the neighbour drive past honking and 5 min later a fire truck showed up and put the fire out.

they called the cops on my grandma for parking in a part of there drive way thats not theres. its the cities.
crawl kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #46
RCC Addict

I don't mind any of mine it's the DAMN DOG next door that never shuts up!
dubAron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 12:58 PM   #47
Rock Crawler

We have the neighbourhood cat lady living behind us (no fences allowed), she must have at least three dozen cats, nasty, nasty smell when her sliding doors are open, all the surrounding people have called animal control a few times, but unless they're outside of her property we can't do a thing. It's very tempting when you own a few BB guns, but I'm not into cruelty to animals, and Deputy Dan lives right next door to us. The animal control officer told us to get some traps, and place them in full view, so she will be forced keep them inside.
caymin last is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #48
Rock Crawler

my neighbor lets piles of dog shit sit in her yard for weeks at a time . Until I get the hose out and water them down in her grass or her old man pick them up when he comes home . There is a bunch on the side walk too that I usually scoop up with my shovel and toss on her porch . And our sidewalk is a block from the school , it looks like a bunch of kids searching out landmines.
camobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #49
dnf

If you want to get back at those anoying neibors.

You can hit thier yard with water ballons as you pass by at 2 am in your buddies car.

Fill the ballons with sugar/water=fire ants all over the yard
rock salt/water=dead grass all over the yard
or both

You can even crack up a buch of moth balls and add them to the water.
They will ove the smell,and they will never find it all.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #50
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
Got a first grader who lives next door to us. His parents are nice as could be, but he has never been taught to NOT take other people's things. I was filming a video for YouTube (the CC01 Deep Water one) and I planned for a water/rock crawling type video and I had my camera sitting up on a rock so that the muddy water wouldn't splash up onto it. Here comes the first grader (who you can see briefly in the video) asking "what ya doin'?", then continues to bend down, pick up my 300 dollar camera, and knock it off into the water and kill it. He also managd to rip the rear axle off of my CC when I was being generous and let him try it. From then on he just tried to grab the controller out of my hands. He has also killed one ESC, two motors, and destroyed the front tie rod and lower control arm after he stole it, ran out into the street, and threw it head on into the pavement. He has also pushed the CC off a 10 foot rock ledge in his backyard(which his father generously let me take on, they have a rock pit back there that is awesome), which scratched it up pretty badly. He has also managed to destroy one of my cell phones when he sprayed me with a hose while I was in MY back yard with the CC.

Novel over
Kids these days. but tell me, your weren't that defenseless were you. Gotta stick up for your stuff.

That was pretty good that he could rip the rear axle off...links plus lower shock mounts. DANG

Neibors at my place are super chill , its the mid schoolers that are annoying during the school year. They mess with our dogs through the chain link fence....Wheres my block wall
gottorque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #51
Quarry Creeper

bible says love thy neighbour..
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:24 PM   #52
cherry bomb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Slave View Post
Mr.Slaves worst post to date.

what a letdown, way to start the new year.
fred0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred0000 View Post
Mr.Slaves worst post to date.

what a letdown, way to start the new year.

as for neighbors, i'm the "pot-smoking hippie" in my cul-de-sac. my neighbors don't seem to mind cause i help them out when i can. my one neighbor is on disability and poor as dirt with three kids so i try to help them out with food and stuff when i can but sometimes the constant draining of my dorito supply gets a lil annoying.
chris_dishmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #54
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Slave View Post
It says alot of things,hell we are all sinners,I'm just better at it than most.

Last edited by rock hard; 01-01-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #55
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
hell we are all sinners,I'm just better at it than most.
x2 that is the way to go
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:49 PM   #56
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubAron View Post
I don't mind any of mine it's the DAMN DOG next door that never shuts up!
My neighbor had a dog that they would leave outside and it barked a lot.One night they went out and left the dog outside,I'm sure to annoy me.I just went and opened their gate.A few minutes later the barking stopped.
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #57
Rock Stacker

have a house with like 18 mexican people living in it right down the road. they always have parties in the middle of my cold-a-sack and one night i heard them in my drive way, looked out the window to see two guys leaning up against my truck adn looking through the window. i woke up my older brother and we went outside and whooped some ass. ended up carrying them home and leaving them in the yard. ever since they have stayed away. they aren't so bad now other then they have like 8 cars in the driveway and parked in the yard and it really makes the neighborhood look trashy

and also to get back at them you can through a couple hands of bird seed in their yard and they will have all sorts of stuff popping up and the sugar water one works but we did it with a five gallon bucket and walked around the house, bugs everywhere

Last edited by scx10mudder; 01-01-2011 at 10:18 PM.
scx10mudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #58
Quarry Creeper

cul-de-sac
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:08 AM   #59
Quarry Creeper

When I was like 18 or 19 me and a buddy had moved into a older apartment building where we were on the top floor of the building which only had two apartments on that level. When we moved in the apartment across the small hall was empty. After a couple months these 3 mammoth girls probably around the same age had moved in across the hall. (These girls were HUGE.. Im talking 5'5-5'6 250-300lbs easy). No biggy, whatever.. First few weeks everything was cool. Said the neighborly hello's in the hall passings etc. Then one weekend they had some crazy party over there, which again we were young so we didnt really care about the noise, as long as they wouldnt care about ours. This night of the party Im sleepy and I get woke up by the noise of someone having sex. I had been in the apartment across the hall before when we were first looking and knew our bedrooms were wall to wall. Anyway, at first I thought it was hilarious and even woke up my roommate to hear Free Willy getting railed in the next room. It was funny for a good 10 minutes or so until I tried to go back to sleep. This guy and Shamu had done it for probably close to 4 hours.. I didnt get any sleep and ended up trying to sleep on the couch.
Still I wasnt mad and knew everyone had their parties now and then, whatever.. Next night, wake up AGAIN to this chick having sex. This time I had work the next day so I gave the wall a clunk with my foot to let her know I was just on the other side of the wall. Didnt do any good. So after being fed up I had knocked on the wall and said to "be quiet". It worked for a little while, enough to fall asleep only to get woken up about a hour before I had to go to work. (I think the mental pictures were just as bad as the noise)
This went on EVERY NIGHT for a good 2 weeks. I didnt want to be "that neighbor" and call the landlord on her, plus it would have been a little weird to have to tell this old guy "The neighbors sex is keeping me awake at night". Plus it wasnt something I wanted to go over and discuss with her (Or her huge gangbanger boyfriend). So I just kinda had to deal with it. I eventually learned how to sleep with headphones on and it wasnt a huge deal, but was enough to help make my mind up to move at the end of the lease..
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #60
dnf

The shit I mentioned I never did to a neighbor,but as a youth me and my buds was a real wild bunch.
This is the kinda shit we did to other football teams playing and practice fields when we had a wild hair.

We even spread out a bunch of thumb taks once.
I guess they was still neighbors,neighboring teams.And I guess really,we was the ones being anoying.