Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Annoying neighbors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #21
cherry bomb

got one, live in an aprtment building, everyone around my unit is great, the family up stairs drives me nuts, that have a younger child an a dog, all they do is run around stomping there feet all day. and on weekends they are up till 2-3am on the balcony yelling loudly, can't wait to get a house.
fred0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #22
Suck it up!

Apartment A: had neighbors that would leave on Friday and Saturday nights, but always left their stereo on full blast, which was in a room that shared a wall with our bedroom. Can't count how many times the cops were called before they were evicted.

Apartment B: Small complex, only 4 units, and we all had assigned parking (two per unit) in a small paved lot out front. The downstairs neighbor had a boyfriend that would come over and park his truck and bass boat across three parking spots instead of in the street where he would have had a couple hundred feet all to himself. They were also known to fall asleep with their stereo blasting.

House A: Neighbors had three dogs when we moved in, and three years later had more than a dozen, most were of different breeds. NEVER cleaned up after the dogs, and during the warm months the stench wafting through the air was horrific. They also had a punk ass kid that sold dope and loved to play his rap music loud and at all hours of the day and night. Loud enough to rattle shit in my house. Repeated calls to the police and humane society did little to no good.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:01 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColquittCustom405 View Post
My neighbors wife always walks around the kitchen naked. It's really annoying.
would hate to live there
hende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #24
Old guy

I live in a court with a bunch of people older than me. They keep coming over with cookies and other sweets. Just because they like to cook and have nobody to feed it to, is no reason to make me fat.

Next store, the guy is a nice mexican guy, but his little dog barks all the time when I sit on the deck. I asked him how to say SHUT UP in mexican and that fixed it.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:38 AM   #25
Rock Crawler

we had annoying neighbor before, until we started getting creepy on them, once in a while will take some raw beef cut outs put it on a plate blood and all and we would give it to them telling them it's fresh meat they can cook, but we prefer's our raw, then while were having this conversation with them my dad will randomly shout " honey, there making noises again". After a while they became a very quite neighbor, but they moved after that. I don't think it's because of us though. Anyway there's a thought for ya. If you can't beat them, join them in a very creepy way
ped453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:48 AM   #26
Colt Python/SR9c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowkrawl View Post
Wife divorced him because he had "anger issues" and he moved to china lol.
Ohh how perfect

Venting session!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
TwistedCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #27
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post

country_crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:42 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby View Post
My neighbors don't work either, they just grow and sell. They are really nice when they are sober, but when they are drunk you just want to go punch them (which my dad almost has). They get so crazy and stupid when they are drunk. They have punched out 6 windows since the 2 years they lived here.

Sounds like they need to stop drinking & start consuming a little of what they sell lol.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Apartment A: had neighbors that would leave on Friday and Saturday nights, but always left their stereo on full blast, which was in a room that shared a wall with our bedroom. Can't count how many times the cops were called before they were evicted.

Apartment B: Small complex, only 4 units, and we all had assigned parking (two per unit) in a small paved lot out front. The downstairs neighbor had a boyfriend that would come over and park his truck and bass boat across three parking spots instead of in the street where he would have had a couple hundred feet all to himself. They were also known to fall asleep with their stereo blasting.

This is why I will NEVER live in another apartment.

My fiance & I lived in one right in the middle of Richmond for a year. The guy above us was middle eastern and the curry never stopped. It smelled like mop water 24/7.

Then there were the mexicans in the complex beside us that had a home stereo outside and played it all hours of the night listening to authentic mexican garbage.

I still cant get the music out of my head. Boom, boom, boom boom boom boom, boom, boom.....
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #30
RCC Addict

Quote:

does she know your watching? lmao!
SwampDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #31

Yes I am the a$$hole neighbor I live on a dead end street and i am surrounded by neighbors that are all 20 years older than me with kids all grown up or in collage and i have a 1 year old and a 2 year old and we love to play in OUR yard yet my scumbag neighbors like to yell at us to shut up cause god for bid my 2 year old might get excited and yell while we run around together but i figure ill get my pay back cause i been plowing my neighborhood for the last 3 years for the town so i make sure to dump a 4 foot tall snow bank at the end of the driveways of both my neighbors
truckertommy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #32
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby View Post
YES. They always stay up till like 1-4 a.m. outside arguing like every night (even weekdays), we call the cops on them but they don't do anything, so my dad always has to go out and yell at them to STFU, it works kinda. my dad told the land lord too about them and i guess they might get evicted soon because they are behind on rent....(fingers croosed).
I may be a little diff but, I love drama Especially when its not mine. I just get a kick out of people's sucky life. I used to go out of town with a (Earl & Wendy) two co workers who were husband and wife. We all worked at a moving company. The two of them would fight all day and night long. She was hooked on pain pills do to a old neck injury and he was a ****ing asshole. There was nothing better then watching her get all ****ed up and try to screw anyone who was a round, Then him get all pissed off and scream at her then have me take pic's of her all messed up. I probably have more pic's in the Washington Co court house then any one else.

As a single parent of a 7 year old I must say the only thing sad about this was they had a son. Hunter is his name and, I must say I feel so bad for that kid.
Creepy Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:20 PM   #33
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy Inc. View Post
I may be a little diff but, I love drama Especially when its not mine. I just get a kick out of people's sucky life. I used to go out of town with a (Earl & Wendy) two co workers who were husband and wife. We all worked at a moving company. The two of them would fight all day and night long. She was hooked on pain pills do to a old neck injury and he was a ****ing asshole. There was nothing better then watching her get all ****ed up and try to screw anyone who was a round, Then him get all pissed off and scream at her then have me take pic's of her all messed up. I probably have more pic's in the Washington Co court house then any one else.

As a single parent of a 7 year old I must say the only thing sad about this was they had a son. Hunter is his name and, I must say I feel so bad for that kid.

I actually enjoy listening to them argue SOMETIMES too, but only on the weekends(don't have to wake up early). It's actually pretty funny to just lie down and listen to two drunk people argue.
shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #34
LR3
Rock Crawler

Got a first grader who lives next door to us. His parents are nice as could be, but he has never been taught to NOT take other people's things. I was filming a video for YouTube (the CC01 Deep Water one) and I planned for a water/rock crawling type video and I had my camera sitting up on a rock so that the muddy water wouldn't splash up onto it. Here comes the first grader (who you can see briefly in the video) asking "what ya doin'?", then continues to bend down, pick up my 300 dollar camera, and knock it off into the water and kill it. He also managd to rip the rear axle off of my CC when I was being generous and let him try it. From then on he just tried to grab the controller out of my hands. He has also killed one ESC, two motors, and destroyed the front tie rod and lower control arm after he stole it, ran out into the street, and threw it head on into the pavement. He has also pushed the CC off a 10 foot rock ledge in his backyard(which his father generously let me take on, they have a rock pit back there that is awesome), which scratched it up pretty badly. He has also managed to destroy one of my cell phones when he sprayed me with a hose while I was in MY back yard with the CC.

Novel over
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #35
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCreations View Post
I thought the same thing.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #36
Rock Crawler

Yep...I have them or should I say had them. f*%@!*g neighbors! I moved last Nov. to get away from them,Plus the neighborhood was starting to go downhill (a couple houses were section 8 housing).Funny thing is I always said that karma is a bitch and I was right,Neighbors daughter gets a DUI at age 18.Boyfriend gets DUI this past Sept.He was also arrested for domestic battery 3 weeks ago.She had a baby a little over a year ago because he was going to leave her.The little girl is 1 now and is having issues.Thats what happens when you drink and smoke when you are pregnant.They were good friends with the neighbors on the other side of them when they found out that they went to high school together.Well their neighbors husband got a DUI 2 months ago and now his wife and my ex neighbor aren't speaking because the ex neighbor slept with the neighbors husband.
I always wanted to get paybacks but it seems karma did it for me.
72Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #37
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
what times breakfast?
rugerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #38
Quarry Creeper

I thought I had some annoying neighbors. Looks like I was wrong. Sounds like some pretty annoying and/or stupid neighbors you guys have had.
bluechevytuber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:46 PM   #39
RCC Addict

well i live in a small complex of appartments and duplexs , well there are three appartments one duplex and a small house all on the same property ( i can stand on my front porch and hit all of the other buildings with a walnut ) there are three of us that have been here for a while now and we are quiet now we have a few new neigbors one keeps completely to themselves , one is somewhat friendly , then there is the ones in the house if they don't own stock in budwiser they should all you hear is beer bottles being thrown into the trash all day long , they party out in the back yard and they get into fights everynight and we can hear them pretty clearly even with the door closed the dad is the worst he has threatened to hit his wife and he pretty much always yells at everybody , i have a feeling before it is all over i will be forcing his a*s out . and yes i have had to do this before .
viper6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Ive got a few winners around here let me tell ya..But i'll keep it short.

Couple that live across the street.They get drunk on weekends and call each other every name in the book(must be love).Every now and again her drunken ex hubby drops by for a few beers (go figger)

Anyhow thats when things get interesting.Now we have three people arguing and calling each other every name in the book.Her new boyfriend of course hates her ex except for on this one occasion when the ex hubby was calling his ex wife (i know it gets confusing) a big fat c**t

The funny part is that both the new boyfriend and the ex-hubby were in total agreement on that point

Its a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Last edited by xv-townboy; 10-14-2010 at 12:32 AM.
xv-townboy is offline   Reply With Quote