Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: How long is to long?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

If its said to be 2 days to ship, and it takes 4 days - thats 2x said policy. Then 2 more to actually ship, so thats actually 4x actual quote. Mailed 4 days ago - priority is usually on the mark. Should be here by now. Blaming the post office is a bunch of crap. Unless theres a problem with transportation, they basically, unspoken of course, that they screwed the pooch. If you dont get it, and they give you the finger, and dont fix it, then post the name. Fair is fair. We feedback each other on transactions and have selling reputations, why should they be any different. Do what you can, and if they refuse to take care of it, then do what you have to do.
entropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby View Post
I am pretty sure we are not the company you are referring too. However, with this being said I would like to say in the best interest of whom ever it may be, they (we) are all human and make mistakes.

Nah, I always get my stuff w/ the cheap shipping to fl, within 6 days. If i have ever had a problem w/ a vendor i just email the crap out of em.jk hope it works out for ya.

I'm cheap, therefore I'm patient.
murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:17 PM   #23
RCC Addict

Blaming the post office is a rc3wd move.. What do I win?
djjiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
Blaming the post office is a rc3wd move.. What do I win?
So Im not the only one..
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecoli View Post
Exactly

You guys are too spoiled in the US with your 2-3 day shipping. Cripes, I order something and then forget about it for about 3 weeks as that's typical shipping time. I guess it's tough for the postman to see my address on the outside of my igloo
Yeah but you guys see other people like 3 times a year and the mail service probably uses dog sleds.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #26
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnRockCrawler View Post
Yeah but you guys see other people like 3 times a year and the mail service probably uses dog sleds.
Oh come on, its not that bad. This is the 21st century. Now they just fly over your house in a bush plane and drop it in the yard. If its fragile, they'll tie a little parachute to it.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

So what did you order?
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
So what did you order?
I ordered a set (4) of 1.9 tires. Got them today in a turned inside out Usps flat rate box sent media mail. So the extra I paid to get them shipped priority just went into their pockets. As well as they took there sweet ass time (7 days) actually putting them in the mailbox to ship out.
I hope not all of their transactions are like this but since someone allready guessed who it was just by the excuse they gave me, Im guessing its pretty common. Great products, but shitty service. I wont be back.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:43 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

so they saver 50 cents on shipping but probly paid somebody a buck in wages to turn the box in side out
hende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:52 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hende View Post
so they saver 50 cents on shipping but probly paid somebody a buck in wages to turn the box in side out
With sending it media mail, it costed $1.39. So really I paid $4.60 more than I should have for nothing.
Its not the money Im mad about. Its the fact that I paid extra for a service, and it was ignored. Also the fact that I paid the extra to get it in a certain amount of time and that was ignored as well. Thats not good business in my book and business from me is something they wont get again.

Thatd be like ordering a hooker for a hour, and she shows up 50 minutes late, stays 10 minutes and still charged ya full price.. Not that I would need more than 10 minutes to finish up and have my smoke, but its the principle of it.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:11 AM   #31
Rock Crawler

ya i wasnt dogging on you I just thought that was pretty stupid that they went threw that to save a lil money..
hende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:20 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hende View Post
ya i wasnt dogging on you I just thought that was pretty stupid that they went threw that to save a lil money..
I hope the the extra $4 was worth it to them to lose a customer for.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #33
I wanna be Dave

That does sound shitty. How did you pay for this item? If through credit card or paypal, file a dispute for the difference (the $4.60 only, nothing more).....
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #34
Old guy

Quote:
I ordered a set (4) of 1.9 tires. Got them today in a turned inside out Usps flat rate box sent media mail. So the extra I paid to get them shipped priority just went into their pockets. As well as they took there sweet ass time (7 days) actually putting them in the mailbox to ship out.
I hope not all of their transactions are like this but since someone allready guessed who it was just by the excuse they gave me, Im guessing its pretty common. Great products, but shitty service. I wont be back.
On the site it says it will take 3 to 7 days to ship. I buy stuff there all the time and have never had any trouble with anything. Your right great products and worth the wait for some.

Not to bad 1 out of a 100 not happy with the service.

You ordered on the 6th a sunday, nothing happen till monday so on the 7th you order started. 7 work days later would be the 15th, you got it on the 18th. I'm not seeing the problem here.
Today would have been a better time to start this thread. oh wait you have your order.

Last edited by ROCKEDUP RICKY; 02-18-2011 at 07:51 AM.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:58 AM   #35
RCC Addict

Quote:
So Im not the only one..

I had a similar problem.. Great product but to get it was like pulling teeth. There's other threads posted like this but there's a ton of nut swingers so the info gets sweapt under a rug.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:02 AM   #36
Old guy

Quote:
I had a similar problem.. Great product but to get it was like pulling teeth. There's other threads posted like this but there's a ton of nut swingers so the info gets sweapt under a rug.
There's one in every crowd and sometimes they all come together and make a big one.

It looks like it just Minnesota that has trouble. lol
Old 02-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #37
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
There's one in every crowd and sometimes they all come together and make a big one.

It looks like it just Minnesota that has trouble. lol
The usps sled dog team hasn't been the same since Mike Vick started playing football.. Again.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 AM   #38
Old guy

Quote:
The usps sled dog team hasn't been the same since Mike Vick started playing football.. Again.

We got a record snow fall for us. 24in. in 2 hours and the post lady didn't make it to our house for 2 days.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:29 AM   #39
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Sometimes these things take time and every once in a while screwups do happen. I ship hundreds of shipments a week- I've seen first class arrive next day across the country and express mail take 2 weeks. It does happen...

However, shipping something media mail that is obviously not media mail is a problem. Especially, for a larger company to do. Might be worth tipping off USPS about this. Media mail is only for textbooks, education information, etc... not so a commercial company can ship on the cheap!
.bg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #40
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post

We got a record snow fall for us. 24in. in 2 hours and the post lady didn't make it to our house for 2 days.

Here we are blaming rc3wd when this is obviously Canada's fault haha.. Seriously tho Ricky.. That's a ton of god skeet.