Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: How long is to long?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2011, 09:16 AM   #41
Rock Crawler

I ordered a set of their wheels & tires but went through RPP ordered on Monday received on Wednesday
Nish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #42
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djjiz View Post
Here we are blaming rc3wd when this is obviously Canada's fault haha.. Seriously tho Ricky.. That's a ton of god skeet.
I was clearing snow when it came down and I couldn't believe how fast it was coming.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:49 AM   #43
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
On the site it says it will take 3 to 7 days to ship. I buy stuff there all the time and have never had any trouble with anything. Your right great products and worth the wait for some.

Not to bad 1 out of a 100 not happy with the service.

You ordered on the 6th a sunday, nothing happen till monday so on the 7th you order started. 7 work days later would be the 15th, you got it on the 18th. I'm not seeing the problem here.
Today would have been a better time to start this thread. oh wait you have your order.
This is from thier site

Your order can take anywhere from 1-8 days to ship from our warehouse.

I myself have always recieved my products in what I considered a very timely manner.I
never have any worries when I deal with rc4wd.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
On the site it says it will take 3 to 7 days to ship. I buy stuff there all the time and have never had any trouble with anything. Your right great products and worth the wait for some.

Not to bad 1 out of a 100 not happy with the service.

You ordered on the 6th a sunday, nothing happen till monday so on the 7th you order started. 7 work days later would be the 15th, you got it on the 18th. I'm not seeing the problem here.
Today would have been a better time to start this thread. oh wait you have your order.
I paid extra to get it shipped quicker. Did ya read the thread? I paid for priority mail and it took 2 weeks to get here. Got paid on the 6th and didnt even put it in the mailbox until the 12, which is LATER than they told me it would be here by.
Like I said in the 1st post, its not a big deal because I didnt need the parts right away, but it is the principle that I paid extra for faster shipping, was told it would be here by a certain date and they sat on their thumbs.
Ive ran my own business since I was 19 years old (Im 31 now) and ship stuff on a daily basis, and know enough that if I want the customer to return, I dont make empty promises. If the package would have come being sent priority and was still late, it wouldnt even be a issue. But when I see they went out of their way to turn a box inside out to NOT ship it priority, I tend to lose respect for a place.
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:00 PM   #45
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnRockCrawler View Post
I paid extra to get it shipped quicker. Did ya read the thread? I paid for priority mail and it took 2 weeks to get here. Got paid on the 6th and didnt even put it in the mailbox until the 12, which is LATER than they told me it would be here by.
Like I said in the 1st post, its not a big deal because I didnt need the parts right away, but it is the principle that I paid extra for faster shipping, was told it would be here by a certain date and they sat on their thumbs.
Ive ran my own business since I was 19 years old (Im 31 now) and ship stuff on a daily basis, and know enough that if I want the customer to return, I dont make empty promises. If the package would have come being sent priority and was still late, it wouldnt even be a issue. But when I see they went out of their way to turn a box inside out to NOT ship it priority, I tend to lose respect for a place.
Yeah,that would leave a bad tast with me too if it showed up like that

But in all fairness,even if it was to be shipped priority
it may not be shipped for 8 days from the time you order accourding to their site,priority or not.

it took 6 days to ship according to you,thats clearly within the time fram they say to allow.

and they said it would be tehre sooner?I never get to talk to a person when dealing with rc4wd?

So the way I see it the order was shipped and recieved in a timely manner
the ony issue really is you paid for priority shipping and didnt recieve that service appearently.

So I think that Jeremy h's advice may be most appropriate giving the circumstances.

Last edited by rock hard; 02-18-2011 at 04:03 PM.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:03 PM   #46
I wanna be Dave

If it makes you feel any better, I placed an order from RC4WD on the 10th for some wheels that had the following note:

"Note: Please allow 3-8 business days to ship."

and I only received them today...

JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post

So I think that Jeremy h's advice may be most appropriate giving the circumstances.
eh, Its just easier to order from one of their suppliers if I want their items. Like I said its not a big deal, I just thought it was kinda messed up. I ordered a set of there tires from a company in Tx and got them in 3 days. They didnt happen to have the ones I ordered in stock so I went directly to Rc4wd..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
If it makes you feel any better, I placed an order from RC4WD on the 10th for some wheels that had the following note:

"Note: Please allow 3-8 business days to ship."

and I only received them today...

Thanks for the rub in..haha..
MnRockCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:15 PM   #48
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I ordered a set of there tires from a company in Tx and got them in 3 days.
That's just because Texas is awesome....just ask Ricky!

Quote:
Thanks for the rub in..haha..
Not a problem, glad I could help.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #49
Old guy

Texas is so awsome their state flag should be orange.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:51 PM   #50
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Texas is so awsome their state flag should be orange.
Thankfully, it's not.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:28 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I ordered a set (4) of 1.9 tires. Got them today in a turned inside out Usps flat rate box sent media mail. So the extra I paid to get them shipped priority just went into their pockets. As well as they took there sweet ass time (7 days) actually putting them in the mailbox to ship out.
I hope not all of their transactions are like this but since someone allready guessed who it was just by the excuse they gave me, Im guessing its pretty common. Great products, but shitty service. I wont be back.
Send me a pm with your order number. I will personally look into this and get you a shipping credit for the difference. I am sorry about this. If anyone sees a thread like this, please tell them to PM me. I will look into any issues and get you answers.

Thanks and sorry,
Tom
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote