Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: why is jremeyh such a prick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2011, 09:07 PM   #281
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_The_Battery_Man View Post
WOW. I have read this entire thread for the same shock value that watching Jersey Shore. You sit back wondering how someone can be SOOOOOOO fawking stupid, and wonder if it is just an act, because no one can surely be that stupid.

You know why good spelling and grammar, or at lease DECENT is needed? Because the good folks here that actually care, and want to help out the others did graduate high school without cheating their way through. And because they took the effort to NOT ONLY help your goofy asses out, but to actually finish school, so people can understand your posts. Ive worked in this industry for 10 years this spring, and 1 thing I hate most, is dickheads who cant spell AT ALL, or punctuate at all. I have to spend about 3 times as long trying to figure out what the hell they're getting at. It's simply rude.

There should be a grammar and spelling bot when you try to register as a member on a forum that gives you a basic test. If you cant pass, then you cant join until you have either passed through high school, or went back to community college to take some basic english classes.

It's a courtesy thing. Like speaking clearly enough in the drive through for the person to hear you. Rather than saying " Im her for a god dam big mak, aint need to tok good to git 1!"

Stop being such a tool. Jeremy is a good guy. I have talked to him in passing here, and with 11.3k posts, he knows what the hell he is talking about. For you to not only post in his thread shit talk, but to insult him personally by saying he's a queer and such just makes you look even more like a tool. It's true what they say. You don't have a good argument when you have to start taking personal cuts at someone.

You made a comment about wanting to meet him in person, AND another about having balls behind a keyboard... Well my money would be if you did meet the dude in person, your mouth would be running half as much. That's always the case.

I guess my post is pointless because you cant change stupid. Really wish I could have got on this last night
i agree with this 100%

i know there are bots to keep spammers out, now someone needs to develop one to keep people out that don't use proper grammar and/or punctuation!
ohh EPiC FAiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 10:31 PM   #282
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip cross View Post
After going thru all eleven pages this thread reminds me of this.
son of a bitch..id rather burn out my eyes and drive a nail into my ears than relive that..i was just trying to catch up..nicely done and my badddddd

Last edited by vonclod; 10-30-2011 at 10:46 PM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:16 AM   #283
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip cross View Post
After going thru all eleven pages this thread reminds me of this.
AAAHHHH the pain , how the fk do i get rid of it ................... Nice truck
Cortina79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #284
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
You guys have a party and don't send out invites... What the heck?

Where are the party favors??
Oh man, here we go!
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:21 AM   #285
LR3
Rock Crawler

Why did I click on that link

and holy crap. 15 pages in 3 days
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #286
Holmes Hobbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_The_Battery_Man View Post
WOW. I have read this entire thread for the same shock value that watching Jersey Shore. You sit back wondering how someone can be SOOOOOOO fawking stupid, and wonder if it is just an act, because no one can surely be that stupid.

You know why good spelling and grammar, or at lease DECENT is needed? Because the good folks here that actually care, and want to help out the others did graduate high school without cheating their way through. And because they took the effort to NOT ONLY help your goofy asses out, but to actually finish school, so people can understand your posts. Ive worked in this industry for 10 years this spring, and 1 thing I hate most, is dickheads who cant spell AT ALL, or punctuate at all. I have to spend about 3 times as long trying to figure out what the hell they're getting at. It's simply rude.

There should be a grammar and spelling bot when you try to register as a member on a forum that gives you a basic test. If you cant pass, then you cant join until you have either passed through high school, or went back to community college to take some basic english classes.

It's a courtesy thing. Like speaking clearly enough in the drive through for the person to hear you. Rather than saying " Im her for a god dam big mak, aint need to tok good to git 1!"

Stop being such a tool. Jeremy is a good guy. I have talked to him in passing here, and with 11.3k posts, he knows what the hell he is talking about. For you to not only post in his thread shit talk, but to insult him personally by saying he's a queer and such just makes you look even more like a tool. It's true what they say. You don't have a good argument when you have to start taking personal cuts at someone.

You made a comment about wanting to meet him in person, AND another about having balls behind a keyboard... Well my money would be if you did meet the dude in person, your mouth would be running half as much. That's always the case.

I guess my post is pointless because you cant change stupid. Really wish I could have got on this last night

Thanks Chris, What I wanted to say but didn't have time except If he ever did come out to meet Jeremy, there's going to be ALOT of his friends there too. Before you decide to drive all that way, you might look at his friends list.
CD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:10 PM   #287
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD13 View Post
Thanks Chris, What I wanted to say but didn't have time except If he ever did come out to meet Jeremy, there's going to be ALOT of his friends there too. Before you decide to drive all that way, you might look at his friends list.
Who needs friends when you have the powerful side burns
Krawler Konceptz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:35 PM   #288
rik
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawler Konceptz View Post
Who needs friends when you have the powerful side burns
Alright, Damn it.. let's see these side burns!
rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:20 PM   #289
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik View Post
Alright, Damn it.. let's see these side burns!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREEPERBOB View Post
HERE'S THE REAL DEAL

Read much?
speed ghilliesniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:44 PM   #290
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: why is jremeyh such a prick

Asshole...
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:48 PM   #291
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROWDY RACING View Post
Asshole...
Stalk much?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:51 PM   #292
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Stalk much?
Look out your window.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #293
Rock Crawler

He is such a prick only because he is good at it. He is just a natural and with a little training from me he could become PRO at it.
winkscrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:50 PM   #294
D-Wray 4 Prez!

Quote:
Asshole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Stalk much?
Quote:
Look out your window.
Rowdy is just butt hurt because his boyfriend isn't going to ECC.
Frankenwheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #295
LR3
Rock Crawler

Jeremyh, why are you such an asshole, making fun of the expulsions from my body.....jerk
LR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #296
Scale Detail Engineering

eww, gross!
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:01 AM   #297
Its a HARDKNOCKZ Life...

Jremyh iz a pirck buhcuz he warez plad shortz wif carguh pockutz an aynkle sox an swetshurtz dat sey Whostun an he haz fuhnee harez ohn his fayce dat lukez lyke duh porckchopz dat muh mahma cuked on da barbuhque an I sed "porckchopz an appulsaws ay" an jremeyh sed he cun ruhn a wraif wif 35 dollhairz wurf uv upgraydz an I sez "noo wey hoe-say" an he sez "uh huh yoo fanee bandut" an den I posstud a thred dat sed "whie iz jremeyh sush a pirck?" an peeple sturted calluhn eechudder assholez an I wint hoeme cuz I hurd dat sum sydeburnz wuz in muh mahma clause-it an i gotz a scurrd.

Duh ind.
HARDKNOCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM   #298
Rock Crawler

Now I have a headache, thanks

I can't believe I read that whole thing..............And understood it!
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 AM   #299
In the band for now.

wow , have to agree with the spelling. there really should be a test, most of the teens on here can't even spell there name.
lemonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 07:21 AM   #300
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDKNOCKZ View Post
Jremyh iz a pirck buhcuz he warez plad shortz wif carguh pockutz an aynkle sox an swetshurtz dat sey Whostun an he haz fuhnee harez ohn his fayce dat lukez lyke duh porckchopz dat muh mahma cuked on da barbuhque an I sed "porckchopz an appulsaws ay" an jremeyh sed he cun ruhn a wraif wif 35 dollhairz wurf uv upgraydz an I sez "noo wey hoe-say" an he sez "uh huh yoo fanee bandut" an den I posstud a thred dat sed "whie iz jremeyh sush a pirck?" an peeple sturted calluhn eechudder assholez an I wint hoeme cuz I hurd dat sum sydeburnz wuz in muh mahma clause-it an i gotz a scurrd.

Duh ind.
Slowride, what are you doing on Jd's computer?