RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/)
-   -   Fwck gun control (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/chit-chat/418011-fwck-gun-control.html)

Rook82 12-17-2012 04:59 PM

Re: Fwck gun control

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecoli (Post 4073660)
What if, what if, what if? Aside from the control of problem dogs/animals, I fail to see any real reason for your gun ownership. Living in fear that you might get car jacked, living in fear that you might have an intruder. Hell, there's tons of driving related deaths here every year. By that thinking, I should probably just avoid the roads altogether, "just in case".

I respect your right to ownership of guns. However, admitting that you have them lying about, loaded and ready to go really does nothing to help promote responsible gun ownership and everything to give fodder for the gun control radicals to say "see, this is just an accident waiting to happen and why stricter gun laws are needed".

With firearms, it is about usefulness and access when needed. Hence the reason Police carry their firearm on them. If they left them at the precinct or locked in the trunk, they would not be available in time to serve their purpose. It is the same in preparing your home for safety. If the guns are locked in a safe, etc somewhere, you may not be able to access it in time or at all depending on the situation. Say you lock your firearms in the basement in a safe. You are sleeping at night and hear someone breaking in. And now they are in between you and your firearms. They are now useless to you. So you say to fix that, you place them in a safe in your bedroom. What if you are downstairs in your office and someone comes in you houses back door. The stairs going up to your bedroom and safe in not accessible due to the bad guy is closer to the stairs then you are. Your firearms are now useless once again.

I am not saying it is a good idea to buy a bunch of firearms and leave them in every corner without any education to your family. But placed in strategic areas, you now have means to defend your self and your family and home.

But the biggest part of all of it is training. Your family or anyone who may have access to the firearms need to be trained on how to handle them. And the firearms do not become accessible till proper training has been achieved. They require the utmost respect (firearms) as they can cause such an impact on your life and others. There are no mistakes with firearms. It isn't Call of Duty where you just respawn and play another round.

God forbid you ever have to use a fire arm on someone. I pray I never do. But I have them for the enjoyment of using them and for protection. I pray I never have to use one on a human being. But I am prepared to, in order to protect myself and my family. If something bad were to happen, I do not want to wait for law enforcement to show up. it could be 10 to 15 minutes if not more in some cases. Someone intent to harm you or you family will not chill out on the couch and wait. They will use that time to do their thing. I think being prepared to handle that is a "responsible" thing to do. I will not have something bad happen to my family and know that there was something I could have done about it. But that includes one of them doing something improper with a firearm. The training comes first, then access to protection tools such as firearms becomes available. It is only me and my Fiance right now. but even though she hated firearms when I met her. She has taken classes on using them and is comfortable will all aspects of the ones I have. From loading them to using them safely, she knows what to do. She doesn't own any of her own as that is her choice. But even though she doesn't desire to have her own as I have enough for the both of us. She is comfortable with them and where they are. And no, nothing is laying out in the very open. But they are in places where they can be accessed regardless of the situation.

Chances are that there will never be a need for them. And I hope so. But I think of it in a way like car insurance. You have it in case you need it as the impact of not having it can be devastating.

vonclod 12-17-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyH (Post 4073743)
Lack of a "melting pot" society?

hmm that could be part of it, my take is in general is here in north america i think its turned into alot more of a dog eat dog world?

BLOODBANE 12-17-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk379 (Post 4073570)
I swear the only reason the news/media reports on anything anymore is to shove some bullshit propoganda down our throats while society as a whole is more vulnerable from the emotion of tragedy. This time: Less guns, more medication. Disarm the masses, make man not trust his fellow man, make man trust only the one 'big brother'. I am sickened by how much we point the finger at "mentally ill" people. I have worked with "mentally ill" patients and from the ones that i have, i would bet your average joe after a bad day would be just as likely to shoot the place up.

He could have just been another kid fawked in the head from big pharma, not needing more of it:
Index to SSRI Stories

It's safe to say america is more crazy as a whole because we love big pharma. Look at switzerland's gun ownership and gun crime right. Ownership: Very high, crime rate: very low. 50% of american's in 2008 had taken at least one prescription in the past month. Something like 90% of those on anti-depressants also took at least one other chemical. That was also 4 years ago, trends show numbers much higher now. American's get sad for 2 days in a row and think they're clinically depressed. We get anxiety/depression once from a heart breaking situation and don't know what to do or how to get out of the funk so we turn to the doc and are on meds for years from it. We can't sleep and never blame the root, so we take sleeping pills. We get old, our backs hurt, so we get "pain medication". We take pain medication, but once we stop the meds, we almost feel worse (withdrawl), so we continue to take pain medication for this "chronic pain" and to have energy in the morning. We can't excersize on our own to lose weight so we take sythetic methamphetamines. Our kids get bad grades at school and cant focus because we let them play video games all day and they never learned to take any initiative, or better yet be in control of their brain, so the doc prescribes them legal meth. Parent's don't know what to do or how to talk to their kids so they can improve on their own, so they turn to the doc.
Anybody can be diagnosed as crazy, anybody can be diagnosed with depression/bi-polar at the right time, we are humans and have emotions which highly influence "us". Problem is, we don't want to face emotions, we don't want to be in control, happiness never comes to us because it is never good enough to believe in, we don't want to fight ourselves, we don't want to feel pain, and a lot of the time we think the guy next to us will "take care of the problem" which is why we love the doc. He can "fix" the issue so i don't have to. Look at that guy who was on the train tracks for 25+seconds in ny, huge crowds watched him get run over to death, not one person helped because they thought someone else was going to. Also, all of this medicating is weakening our central nervous system, chemtrails are weakening it as well, leaving us dressed in sheep's clothing for the one who has mastered mind control. I forgot to mention. A lot of the names behind anti-depressant developments and the western big pharma push are also the same names who worked along side Hitler for mind control/brain washing experimenting during the holocaust. That's because we saved all these "scientists", and brought them to American to "teach us" what they knew.

Society as a whole is becoming more numb, and less aware because it is being brought upon us by the gov't/big pharma. It's not really a big surprise people are going bananas. To me at least. Just my .02.

Strange times are ahead, stay aware my friends 8)

I'm not talking about drugging the masses into submission. I'm talking about true counseling. Do not medicate over the problem. I believe in parenting (I have the court ordered study to prove this),rather than medicating. I will teach the boy (mine) right from wrong, or he will have enough chores to do that he will be too tired to pick his arms up. I spend lots of time with my kids, to teach them. I don't rely on them learning it from others. I believe in corpral punishment if the behavior is bad enough. Tired of hearing my parenting style is "too aggressive", more people out there teaching their kids, the less of this kind of crap we have going on.

Duuuuuuuude 12-17-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesbruiser (Post 4073784)
Nothing bad ever happened they where tools that we had at or disposal.

I think that is a very important point. Guns are tools. I can't quite find the word to describe what its seems guns are considered in todays culture, but its certainly not "tool".

ROCKEDUP RICKY 12-17-2012 07:09 PM

Like I said

FWCK GUN CONTROL

MENTAL HEATH

YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY

MERRY CHRISTMAS :ror:

Coops 12-17-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4074105)
I think that is a very important point. Guns are tools. I can't quite find the word to describe what its seems guns are considered in todays culture, but its certainly not "tool".

More like a really dangerous toy not unlike my jeep. I mention "hunting" at work and people say you can buy meat at the supermarket. Sure you can, but it's not the same. This year, I used 1 bullet for big game, I don't need something that holds more than 10 or so. In what circumstance would you ever need to pop off more than 3-4 rounds other than to have fun at targets or gophers.

With this in mind, gun control really isn't the issue and I'm not sure why you folks are so worried about what "they" might do. Non-restricted firearms aren't a problem (here that means rifles semi auto or single shot and shot guns). Restricted (hand guns or short guns) aren't either. For anything you'd go kill be it some form of game, varmints etc, there's a line between usefulness and excessiveness. I don't think any political group would actually go through with opening that can of worms.

Religion also is not the problem. Religion in its purest intent is about morals, do what is right, be kind so on and so forth. If you think about it, all religions have certain "do-good" morals in common. It's deranged people that use religion to their advantage, twist it for their own purpose; like making some idiot kiss their ring.

As a society we've become less careful of those around us. We're giving less "care" to those who we know are not acting in the right state of mind and do nothing about it because we think someone else will, or because it is not our problem. Fact is as, it is "our" problem. The problem is though, what are we going to do about it.

Coops 12-17-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 4074142)

YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY

Shades of crazy. Everybody knows you never go full crazy.

joesbruiser 12-17-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coops (Post 4074213)
More like a really dangerous toy not unlike my jeep. I mention "hunting" at work and people say you can buy meat at the supermarket. Sure you can, but it's not the same. This year, I used 1 bullet for big game, I don't need something that holds more than 10 or so. In what circumstance would you ever need to pop off more than 3-4 rounds other than to have fun at targets or gophers.

I said guns are tools but I do not see anything wrong with a gun that holds a bunch of ammo and still consider it to be a tool just of a different type.
I compete in IDPA and 3 gun matches on a regular bas sis.In that case my m4 with 30 round mags a shotgun that holds 9 plus 1 and my glock 34 or my STI which both hold 17-21 rounds or 10 rnds in IDPA sanctioned matches depending on mags are the tools for those games.Yes I said games that is what they are to most but to some of the big name shooters its a job.I see no reason where there should be a law effecting the firearms or equipment that are used in such events.It will not change the idiots in the world that decide to walk in somewhere and shoot the damn place up.

Coops 12-17-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joesbruiser (Post 4074316)
I said guns are tools but I do not see anything wrong with a gun that holds a bunch of ammo and still consider it to be a tool just of a different type.
I compete in IDPA and 3 gun matches on a regular bas sis.In that case my m4 with 30 round mags a shotgun that holds 9 plus 1 and my glock 34 or my STI which both hold 17-21 rounds or 10 rnds in IDPA sanctioned matches depending on mags are the tools for those games.Yes I said games that is what they are to most but to some of the big name shooters its a job.I see no reason where there should be a law effecting the firearms or equipment that are used in such events.It will not change the idiots in the world that decide to walk in somewhere and shoot the damn place up.

Agreed, own what you want, makes no difference to me. My favorite toy is a 223 heavy barrel varmint gun, left hand. I try going for long shots just to see if I could ever be as accurate as the gun. I'll try with the 30-06 but it's more for practice for hunting. Next one will be a small bolt 22 for the boy when he's big enough to shoulder one. I'd focus more on firearm education.

As to whats bolded above, again I don't think you have to worry about that. There seems to be a lot of paranoia around what people think may come about. There's a lot of power in making people paranoid.

dkf 12-17-2012 08:37 PM

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FgrIsuO5PLc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FgrIsuO5PLc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

dropstep 12-17-2012 09:02 PM

The only time any of our semi automatic shotguns hold less then 5 shells is when were plugged for deer season. i didnt even know it was an assualt weapon. having 13 rounds is great for rabbit hunting! i guess reading this i actually learned something, shotgun was purchased in ohio without having to fill out or go through anything other then a normal background check.

Deerhurst 12-17-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkf (Post 4073255)
Have a link to the staute?(would save me some time looking for it)

Where I live you can be arrested for carrying on private property if you asked to leave and refuse to. There is always a chance the notice is not seen when entering due to various reasons.

I don't have a link handy. I'd have to look for it my self other then in physical print outs I have. It's always good to know the gun laws of your state and those you travel to. I run into the stupid magazine and threaded barrel thing every time I go down to Cali. I think I own one Cali legal firearm.

Same thing in Oregon. The notice does not have to be posted and can be verbal. If you miss the sign you can still be arrested for criminal trespass.

Here's another interesting one for ya, you can legally conceal carry to and from hunting or fishing in Oregon and California. Don't expect the cop that stops you to know or believe you though.

I'm getting a good kick out of the religion debate. I'm a non church goer but have some very religious friends that have drug me to church, unwillingly. I honestly havnt seen a valid point in either argument.

Deerhurst 12-17-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dropstep (Post 4074569)
The only time any of our semi automatic shotguns hold less then 5 shells is when were plugged for deer season. i didnt even know it was an assualt weapon. having 13 rounds is great for rabbit hunting! i guess reading this i actually learned something, shotgun was purchased in ohio without having to fill out or go through anything other then a normal background check.

Oregon only requires you to be old enough to purchase the firearm and to pass a background check. This is for all firearms bought from an FFL.

I love those 3-gun shotguns with the massive extended tubes. Would help when I shoot trap with my buddy's that like to throw weird clays for me.

Cypher 12-17-2012 10:02 PM

Gun control is not the answer.
This proves it The History of Gun Control &mdash; Postworthy

Duuuuuuuude 12-17-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

More like a really dangerous toy not unlike my jeep.

Pretty much. Guns are tools for killing. Sure they can be used for sport shooting, but that doesn't change what they are made for. Assault weapons can be used for hunting, but their intent and design was to kill humans. You can't lose sight of that, or lose respect for that fact. I think that is where we are getting into trouble. Too many people are disregarding what they are capable of.

Quote:

Religion also is not the problem. Religion in its purest intent is about morals, do what is right, be kind so on and so forth. If you think about it, all religions have certain "do-good" morals in common. It's deranged people that use religion to their advantage, twist it for their own purpose; like making some idiot kiss their ring.

I agree. Its just another excuse for deranged people to justify their actions.

Quote:

As a society we've become less careful of those around us. We're giving less "care" to those who we know are not acting in the right state of mind and do nothing about it because we think someone else will, or because it is not our problem. Fact is as, it is "our" problem. The problem is though, what are we going to do about it.

Yup.

Krakker 12-18-2012 09:30 AM

So what's next, video game control?

Did Mr. Lanza have a good gamer score on MW3 or COD-II?
Is it desensitizing our youth into thinking killing is cool and we should track online gamers and profile them secretly?

johnnyh66 12-18-2012 09:33 AM

Bugs Bunny control!
For years I thought it was ok to drop anvil's on peoples heads.

crash 12-18-2012 09:35 AM

I haven's read thru all the pages but here is something to watch..

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MaF9nbLo8as" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jammin311 12-18-2012 09:37 AM

Whats next you say......

Well the discovery channel has cancelled all their gun shows. The new Tom Curise movie took all the gun play out of the trailer.

People are going nuts over this... Time to buy another AR today cause you got about 6 weeks till they are banned.

SINister 12-18-2012 09:38 AM

When my health gets low I like to find a hooker have sex with her then beat her to death and get my money back. cha-ching"thumbsup"

JeremyH 12-18-2012 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SINister (Post 4075503)
When my health gets low I like to find a hooker have sex with her then beat her to death and get my money back. cha-ching"thumbsup"

It's a real pick-me-up as well."thumbsup"

rock hard 12-18-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkf (Post 4074480)
<EMBED height=315 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=420 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/FgrIsuO5PLc?version=3&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

golden

rock hard 12-18-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecoli (Post 4073660)
What if, what if, what if? Aside from the control of problem dogs/animals, I fail to see any real reason for your gun ownership. Living in fear that you might get car jacked, living in fear that you might have an intruder. Hell, there's tons of driving related deaths here every year. By that thinking, I should probably just avoid the roads altogether, "just in case".

I respect your right to ownership of guns. However, admitting that you have them lying about, loaded and ready to go really does nothing to help promote responsible gun ownership and everything to give fodder for the gun control radicals to say "see, this is just an accident waiting to happen and why stricter gun laws are needed".

well I would argue to teh contrary...I have lived with loaded weapon in my presence my entire life ( 40 yrs ) and never was there an accident.

I was taught very early how to load/unload safely...how to arm/unarm safely
how to discharge safley...I was taught the same as my father was taught, and my son has been taught likewise.

and I wouldnt call them lying about...they are where we feel they are needed.
you wont stumble on one while walking downn the hall:roll:

You wont need to move a gun to eat at the table.

each car has one, one at the front door, one on the wall...all others are in the cabinets.

Crimson Rock Crawler 12-18-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Duuuuuuuude;.......assault rifles.
Assault rifles/weapons.....that designation is misleading !!! A hand gun is an assault weapon. Anything that is used to attack(assault) someone is an assault weapon. I could attack someone with a fork and that makes it a weapon of assault...does that warrant legislation to ban forks ??? I believe more of a focus is needed on mental health and getting people the proper treatment instead of proclaiming that gun control is the answer to what happened @ Sandy Hook school last week. JMHO!!

jcboof 12-18-2012 03:31 PM

Anybody hear about this???

Armed citizen in Texas shoots gunman who attempted a massacre at a theatre yesterday.

Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop - Katie Pavlich

Why is it that I'm just hearing about this. You hear talk all day about the senseless killings in Connecticut, but when an armed citizen saves the lives of many, it goes unnoticed by the general population.

I guess promoting concealed carry and personal protection is a bad thing with the media.

ROCKEDUP RICKY 12-18-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcboof (Post 4076236)
Anybody hear about this???

Armed citizen in Texas shoots gunman who attempted a massacre at a theatre yesterday.

Mass Murder Prevented by Off-Duty Cop - Katie Pavlich

Why is it that I'm just hearing about this. You hear talk all day about the senseless killings in Connecticut, but when an armed citizen saves the lives of many, it goes unnoticed by the general population.

I guess promoting concealed carry and personal protection is a bad thing with the media.

Yea what the funk. There's one a little while back in pearl river, MS. a teacher shoot a 16 year old with a gun in the parking lot with his 45. He didn't kill the kid. The 16 old is on trail for it.
The Media don't tell about this cause it won't stir up as much of a up roar.

Szczerba 12-18-2012 03:42 PM

Havent read all this but Dicks is suspending some guns sales.

http://m.usatoday.com/article/news/1776997

Duuuuuuuude 12-18-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimson Rock Crawler (Post 4076044)
Assault rifles/weapons.....that designation is misleading !!! A hand gun is an assault weapon. Anything that is used to attack(assault) someone is an assault weapon. I could attack someone with a fork and that makes it a weapon of assault...does that warrant legislation to ban forks ??? I believe more of a focus is needed on mental health and getting people the proper treatment instead of proclaiming that gun control is the answer to what happened @ Sandy Hook school last week. JMHO!!

True, but the term "assault" typically refers to weapons designed for killing people. Like a "hunting" weapon is used for hunting animals, though they typically work equally well for hunting people.

dezfan 12-18-2012 04:03 PM

AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

rock hard 12-18-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezfan (Post 4076304)
AMENDMENT II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

congress has allready began to infinge....

ask yourself this

is a felon a person?

ROCKEDUP RICKY 12-18-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rock hard (Post 4076320)
congress has allready began to infinge....

ask yourself this

is a felon a person?

A felon is a person, maybe a little lower of a person by their choice and they are a risk to have a gun again by their choice. I am all for that kind of gun control.
Now if it was a non gun felony, then that might be different.

rock hard 12-18-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 4076335)
A felon is a person, maybe a little lower of a person by their choice and they are a risk to have a gun again by their choice. I am all for that kind of gun control.
Now if it was a non gun felony, then that might different.

I can swing that.......but its not what the constiution says.
the problem is when you say this person os ok to not have the right
then I say that person shouldnt have the right
and so on......then it never gets betetr just worse.
But we can all probaboy agree a violent felon
( agrevated assult, ect ) should possesss a weapon
only problem is, we know the law wont stop the criminal anyway.

My main issue is the kind of crap they call a felony now

In some counties in tx, putting down your own animal can be considered a felony..and still envolves a gun

not paying child suport I think is a felony too

ROCKEDUP RICKY 12-18-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rock hard (Post 4076340)
I can swing that.......but its not what the constiution says.
the problem is when you say this person os ok to not have the right
then I say that person shouldnt have the right
and so on......then it never gets betetr just worse.
But we can all probaboy agree a violent felon
( agrevated assult, ect ) should possesss a weapon
only problem is, we know the law wont stop the criminal anyway.

My main issue is the kind of crap they call a felony now

In some counties in tx, putting down your own animal can be considered a felony..and still envolves a gun

not paying child suport I think is a felony too

Remember, those felons made the choice to go agaist the people, they made their choice and have to pay the price. Thats half the trouble now days, people don't pay for their choices the made. They want to blame someone else for the choice they made and then don't think they should have to pay the price for again their choice.

And it the same rule for everyone.

rock hard 12-18-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 4076357)
Remember, those felons made the choice to go agaist the people, they made their choice and have to pay the price. Thats half the trouble now days, people don't pay for their choices the made. They want to blame someone else for the choice they made and then don't think they should have to pay the price for again their choice.

And it the same rule for everyone.

Problem is, criminals dont care anyhow.....they are criminals.

I remember, I met a guy at nats....felon for back child support.
The punishm,ent does not fit the crime.....and that is often the case.

rock hard 12-18-2012 04:43 PM

Texas Statutes and Crimes

thats a huge list

Look, I'll admit....passing a stopped schoolbus is BS...and it should be HEFTY fine
but not a felony...

ROCKEDUP RICKY 12-18-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rock hard (Post 4076373)
Problem is, criminals dont care anyhow.....they are criminals.

I remember, I met a guy at nats....felon for back child support.
The punishm,ent does not fit the crime.....and that is often the case.

I've had child support before and served some weekends. It's not a felony. :ror:
And I caught up every penny too. Dam judge couldn't understand that in the winter I didn't work very much and I gave them what I had. I always got caught up that spring, no one went hungry or went homeless. Well just me. :ror:

rock hard 12-18-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY (Post 4076387)
I've had child support before and served some weekends. It's not a felony. :ror:
And I caught up every penny too. Dam judge couldn't understand that in the winter I didn't work very much and I gave them what I had. I always got caught up that spring, no one went hungry or went homeless. Well just me. :ror:

no felony for you cuz you caught up each yr.

appearently once you go over 6 months... they can hit you with a felony, or least in tx they can....

look it up

so basically, a really hard financial yr or two....maybe a ass for a da and judge and your now unfit to possess a gun.
plus your broke appreaently, so not like you can afford any real defense.

All I'm saying is nobody ( accourding to the constition ) should have thier gun right removed.
well, they started allowing ot for hard criminals......understandable
now all kinds of sht is considered a felony......not good

Deerhurst 12-18-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4076268)
True, but the term "assault" typically refers to weapons designed for killing people. Like a "hunting" weapon is used for hunting animals, though they typically work equally well for hunting people.

couldnt resist:

https://reformedmusings.files.wordpr...-pencil-sm.jpg

Crimson Rock Crawler 12-18-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deerhurst (Post 4076411)

Lol !!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

jcboof 12-18-2012 05:14 PM

is that the MOE version Ticonderoga? Needs to be in FDE to be legit.;-)