Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Ebay people are retarded... same guy AGAIN!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2006, 06:43 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser
Ok so i sold my courier on ebay, and now I have the largest headache after dealing with this bimbo chick.. allow me to fill you in.... when it was up for bid, I kept getting real childish ??? from this one buyer,Mike, who ended up winning it, I answered them and whatever. Then they win it, next thing you know he says he is sending out a MO I say great. Then a day later some women, jessica, sends an email like O we sent mikey's payment please let us know when you get it. So I am thinking ok yea its the kids mom, NP ill be real helpful...Well needless to say she EMAILS ME EVERYDAY till the MO came...so I kept my cool, then when I mailed it bumped up the shipping to priority and put a tracking # on it so they would get it and it would be done with. After that I emailed the info to them and she writes me back how it doesnt work and she is like frantic about it, so I try the tracking # and it works...so I am like did you go to USPS.com and try to there? Shes like O No I went to UPS (told them I was mailing it USPS ) so she apologizes and tell mes how she was on pain killers fromt he dentist or some **** YEA WHATEVER LADY

Now today I get this email

SO I write back, assuming this whole time that "mikey" is her son

Not harsh right??? so I get this shiat back

SO now I am HIGHLY IRRITATED I put up with Mikeys stupid *** newbies questions while it was for sale. THEN I was harrassed by Jessica, becasue the money order took 4 days to get to me, HELLO WELCOME TO 2006 PAY PAL IS YOUR FRIEND and now this shiat SO I done now and wrote this back...now I am being harsh

I mean is it just me??? WTF

Here is the auction by the way, I guess I should have stopped and gave a lesson on shafty torque roll

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3AUS%3A1&rd=1

I even included videos for crying out loud! They couldnt tell how it drove from that

whatever rant off
jeez did her"boy friend" crawl it up her *** or something?, i mean come on lady if youve never had a r/c car or even a rock crawler stfu then you know?
savageracer312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2006, 08:12 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

ive been on ebay and got negative feedback for that kinda sh!t when i first started im sorry you had to deal with the idots with couch crawlint nylints
smokinubyrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 08:47 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloak
That reminds me a lot of this trade I did on a forum a few years back. I was trading my t-maxx for an e-maxx at the time.

Point is, there are idiots everywhere. The internet grows them like mushrooms.
I had the basically the same thing happen to me, On Rccaraction i sold a .15 tmaxx motor to a guy, I shipped it USPS with tracking number, and the first time it was returned to me because it was rejected. Ok, maybe i had the wrong address?, nope, right address, the jackass was just that. He kept sending me threats that if dont ship him the motor he's going to call the cops, and other crap, and as "he is a formor law enforcement dick" he knows his way around. i shipped the damn motor THREE times before he "got" it. it just pisses me off that people do stupid ****.
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 09:54 PM   #24
06 Super National Champ

Girl I had been seeing in Kentucky went to Florida for the summer. Started seeing a guy there, he got pissed that she was talking to me, and threatened me one time with the line "Do you know who you're talking to? I have connections to the mafia!" (yeah, and I'm the Pope!)

Didn't phase me at all.

I was like..."Well, you obviously have my phone number...and I know you have my address. We like our moonshine and shotguns here. When will you be arriving?"

He hung up...never heard from him again.
JasonInAugusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:27 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

I was always told: "That the pint of blood that a woman looses every month comes directly from their brain!!!"
My Dad
twisted84toyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 10:34 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

One of my first deals on ebay, I had sold a guy an 8.00 paintball part what was tough to find, USPS lost it.......priority mail. So I went out and bought the guy the same part from a store. (cost me 22.00) shipped it to him to keep him happy and to stop any negative feedback.......I still get negative feedback because the part had a scratch on the outside (no effect on performance it also could not be seen when installed) and it was used.......so I lost the original part8.00, spent 22 .00+ shipping I was out so it cost me aroound 35.00 to still get screwed over by the guy.
rockwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 07:41 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

I think those idiots bought a savage part off of me once. Sent an MO but never got to me so I got the Spanish Inquisition every day. I finally told them that if they did get an MO to file a claim get their money back and stop calling me.
FrankyRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:17 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Sorry you has a rough time. Ebay sucks sometimes but is great other times.

OMG that is the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted84toyota
I was always told: "That the pint of blood that a woman looses every month comes directly from their brain!!!"
My Dad
Scooteracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:46 AM   #29
Sinking with the ship

Well after a long disasterous (<-im not even sure if thats a word) weekend of racing, I finally got around to checking my email... here is her latest comment...I couldnt even be bothered to write back...I am already irritated enough

Quote:
You know I'm going to tell you something, I liked you until you decided to be an asshole to me for no reason. all I asked you was if you knew about it leaning to the left side and why you didnt say anything if you did. you didn't have to come back at me in a nasty attitude like you did. and it's very rude of you to treat me like im stupid, just because you have been doing this longer than I have doesn't mean your any better then me.
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:56 AM   #30
Rock Stacker

That's it,Blast the B$tch once and for all!!!!!
crawlingfireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:59 AM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlingfireguy
That's it,Blast the B$tch once and for all!!!!!
one must remember ebay feedback...........not a good idea........and why does it lean anyway?.........you musta done something wrong..........mine never lean
rockwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:38 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

He doesn't have to worry about getting negative feedback...the asshat left positive feedback before even receiving the item!!
bugman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:44 AM   #33
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman72
He doesn't have to worry about getting negative feedback...the asshat left positive feedback before even receiving the item!!

They sure did , now I can be a big meanie all I want
Old 10-10-2006, 03:53 PM   #34
Rock Crawler

Never, ever trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesnt die.
xjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #35
Sinking with the ship

Default Wholly Shiat!!!

I cant believe it....this is back PISSING ME OFF AGAIN I have something on ebay right now, and once again, asks questions that are rediculous...and the name sounded familiar, so I check his feedback and what do you know its him! so I asked him not to bid on it...look at this shiat

Quote:
i just have a question: would you be able to tell me what your Reserve is? i just want to get an idea how much you want for it.

thanks
Quote:
The reserve is set at ***.** considering that a cab all buy itself is selling for **.**$ I think this is a fair price
Quote:
yeah that does seem fair enough to me i was just wondering. thanks
Thats when it hit me...checked feedback.. and I replied

Quote:
However, I am going to ask that you kindly do not bid on my auction as I am the one who sold you the tlt courier and your gf or who ever it was, was very disrespectful.. If you do bid, I will cancel it...
so he says..

Quote:
i apologize for my gf being disrespectful to you but i dont find it fair to me that you take it out on me and not let me bid on your product.

Quote:
Well lemme ask you this...whos ebay account is this? yours or Jessicas'? Because last time, I answered all your questions then when it came time to paying she took over and it turned into a cluster fawk because the truck had some torque twist and she tried making it out as if I described the truck incorectly and called me an @$$hole on top if it all.. I still have the emails... so this is the deal, Im asking you kindly not to bid on my item. If you do so, I will cancel your bid. Thanks and have a nice day..

soooooooooooooooooo is there away to block someone from bidding on an item... I dont need this crap again from this guy or his gf JESSICA
Old 02-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #36
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
The account is for both of us and i dont believe she called you an @$$hole she probably told you to stop acting like one. But thats find I dont have to give you my business anyways I can always get it from some one else.
Thats funny, he remembers it all to well

Quote:
Thanks for understanding Mike, I dont need buisness from people like you
Old 02-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #37
Quarry Creeper

wow, i've gotten screwed like that, cloaks quote fits it perfectly

and for all of us, what's his ebay name?
SnailMail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #38
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Whatcha got on the bay? I might be interested
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 PM   #39
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnrobholmes
Whatcha got on the bay? I might be interested
His Olive Drab 4 runner project.
Unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 12:23 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

Man thats ****ty, I have a 90 something posative feedback on ebay and have never had a single problem. (knock on wood)

- Scott
DarkOne427 is offline   Reply With Quote