Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Ebay people are retarded... same guy AGAIN!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2006, 02:49 PM   #1
Sinking with the ship

Default Ebay people are retarded... same guy AGAIN!

Ok so i sold my courier on ebay, and now I have the largest headache after dealing with this bimbo chick.. allow me to fill you in.... when it was up for bid, I kept getting real childish ??? from this one buyer,Mike, who ended up winning it, I answered them and whatever. Then they win it, next thing you know he says he is sending out a MO I say great. Then a day later some women, jessica, sends an email like O we sent mikey's payment please let us know when you get it. So I am thinking ok yea its the kids mom, NP ill be real helpful...Well needless to say she EMAILS ME EVERYDAY till the MO came...so I kept my cool, then when I mailed it bumped up the shipping to priority and put a tracking # on it so they would get it and it would be done with. After that I emailed the info to them and she writes me back how it doesnt work and she is like frantic about it, so I try the tracking # and it works...so I am like did you go to USPS.com and try to there? Shes like O No I went to UPS (told them I was mailing it USPS ) so she apologizes and tell mes how she was on pain killers fromt he dentist or some **** YEA WHATEVER LADY

Now today I get this email

Quote:
we got the truck but did you know that the truck leans to the left when you drive it? if you did then why didnt you say anything?? he's not happy
SO I write back, assuming this whole time that "mikey" is her son

Quote:
Well I am sorry to hear that you are not happy but your son bought a rock crawler. I have the suspension set up soft in the rear to have it flex the maximum amount. I stated that it had losi white springs. This commonly referred to as torque roll and is common in most rock crawler builds and being that I listed this as a rock crawler, I didnt feel the need to spell that out. If he is just driving it around (which it was built for rock crawling, not cruising) and wants it to not do that, he can add stiffer springs to the rear. Thanks Mike
Not harsh right??? so I get this shiat back

Quote:
No he's using it for rock crawling but it should lean to the left when he drives it. he's got another rock crawler and it doesn't even lean at all so you tell me. and don't get hateful with me you are suppose to be good at selling things but yet you dont give all the information you are suppose to. and another thing, Mikey isn't my son he's my BOYFRIEND, am i going to have to spell that out to you??
document.write(''+hidelink+'');

SO now I am HIGHLY IRRITATED I put up with Mikeys stupid *** newbies questions while it was for sale. THEN I was harrassed by Jessica, becasue the money order took 4 days to get to me, HELLO WELCOME TO 2006 PAY PAL IS YOUR FRIEND and now this shiat SO I done now and wrote this back...now I am being harsh

Quote:
I guess you are going to have to spell it out for me... I dont know what rock crawler he has, a nylint?, but this is the way this was built, I provided all the necessary information in the auction needed to know what was being bid on. I clearly stated the truck has Losi white springs on the rear which are the softest springs. If he wants to fix the torque roll, he can install a stiffer spring on the left rear. Torque twist is a common battle with shaft driven crawlers although i am sure your BOYFRIEND knows that right? Since he has another crawler and all... for the record, I am good at selling things, maybe you should brush up on your skills of buying things and ask more questions before you bid.I am the one with 80 something + feedbacks and you have .... O wait ZERO dont badger me over your lack of knowledge on RCs >:l
I mean is it just me??? WTF

Here is the auction by the way, I guess I should have stopped and gave a lesson on shafty torque roll

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3AUS%3A1&rd=1

I even included videos for crying out loud! They couldnt tell how it drove from that

whatever rant off
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2006, 02:56 PM   #2
RCC Addict

[/rant]
4link4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

i think someone needs to backhand that b!tch!!!
Fordx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:00 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Tell the b!tch to take a very long walk off a short bridge and to quit buging you. your auction was very clear on what they were getting and even had a vid of it.Also tell her BF to grow a pair and take care of his own shiat since he has a crawler already and knows "everything" some people
01XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

I agree Mike, I think you were more than fair and she and he need to get out of the trailer with the nylint more often, not crawling on couch pillows.
Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:04 PM   #6
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimoger
I agree Mike, I think you were more than fair and she and he need to get out of the trailer with the nylint more often, not crawling on couch pillows.
THank god its not just me, o and can someone tell me where I got hateful with her the 1st time I seriously hate ebay for selling stuff.... I wish someone here would have just bought it, would have solved half my issues...

O and the lesson to be learned here...dont sell stuff to people with zero feedback...
Old 10-05-2006, 03:10 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

What kind of feedback did you get from her or him or maybe its a SHIM or even a HERM.
RodyRazorBackc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:12 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser
O and the lesson to be learned here...dont sell stuff to people with zero feedback...
But remeber we all had 0 feedback once.
RodyRazorBackc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:14 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

sorry about that b!tch dude, thats rrough
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:16 PM   #10
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodyRazorBackc5
But remeber we all had 0 feedback once.
True... but I dont remember being that big of a dumbass when I bid/bought stuff

As far as feedback, Mikey left me good feedback on the 23rd " I am sure I will really enjoy the truck" Who leaves feedback before they get something...All the more to show they have no idea what they are doing..I guess better for me in this case... They are getting a neutral from me...and she continues to irritate the crap out of me itll be a negative
Old 10-05-2006, 03:18 PM   #11
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombstone
sorry about that b!tch dude, thats rrough
Yea ok...the zip code for the seller is a north carolina zip code...your profile says virginia

fawkin noobies
Old 10-05-2006, 03:35 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

That reminds me a lot of this trade I did on a forum a few years back. I was trading my t-maxx for an e-maxx at the time. First off I had to deal with his dad to get his permission to trade out my truck. Ok fine, dad is taking lead on this, so I'm trading dad.

Well, we were to send out both trucks at the same time. We (dad and I) agreed and I sent mine on the designated day. I called them up and said "here's the tracking number, what is my tracking number?"

"Oh oh, I got really busy and didn't get a chance to send that out today. I won't be able to do it until next week."

I stopped him cold right there. I told him we had just agreed to send them out the following day. I did my part, he should do his. I demanded he go send it out the next day (which was a Friday). I then called him back Friday night and throughout the weekend. Conveniently, there was no answer all weekend.

I get a call back on Monday with dad irate. "You said this was a fully functional vehicle, I got home to look at it and my son claims it was missing a spur gear along with some other things. He says it doesn't run very well at all and wasn't very fast."

me: Orly. So your son magically figured out that this Hyper .21 doesn't run very fast (when you can clearly see the marks on the lid from the wheelies I did with it) without a spur? I'm guessing your lieing *** hasn't sent my truck out either, have you?

him: Hell no. As I'm looking at it, I notice your chassis is bent to hell and I'm just going to pack this thing up and ship it back to you. I expect you to pay me to do that.

At this point, I told him I'm just calling his local police department as I already had their number. I said I'm sure he'd be happy to explain why the truck that they are describing now don't match the pictures I took AT THE POST OFFICE where a friend of mine worked and held the truck to show what condition it was in.

He started back peddling at this point and I told him to take very detailed pics and I would tell him how much it would cost to replace the crap his son broke before he got home. I expected a money order and my truck back in the mail the following day and if not I would call the police.

I ended up getting the truck back the following week, it was missing the metal spur, 3 of the wheel nuts and the pull start on that motor. I just wrote it off as never dealing with that idiot again. I also made sure to post up everywhere I could all his personal info and tell people never do business with him.

Point is, there are idiots everywhere. The internet grows them like mushrooms.
Cloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

lol, thats just retarted. i would never do that to any one. o well, the worlds gotta have idiots to make it interesting
Bknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:20 PM   #14
Pebble Pounder

That truck was bent when I got it!
teamtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:24 PM   #15
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser
Yea ok...the zip code for the seller is a north carolina zip code...your profile says virginia

fawkin noobies

its not me lol, although i woulda loved to have that truck

i was just appologizing cause i have family in north carolina and sounds about like them, lol
tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 04:24 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

Atleast something good came out of this ...CLoak thanks for the quote for my sig
rockwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:01 PM   #17
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockwerks
Atleast something good came out of this ...CLoak thanks for the quote for my sig
lmao !!! sorry you had to go through that
kaaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:36 PM   #18
I wanna be Dave

You know who else is retarded?

People who spell it retarted!!!!

Unholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:41 PM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I would of ignored her emails.You handled it good.

Last edited by ColquittCustom405; 10-05-2006 at 10:39 PM.
ColquittCustom405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #20
K_B
I wanna be Dave

Heh... the second I read, "so I sold my Courier on Ebay", I already knew the rest of the story. And why the hell is the bitch girlfriend doing all the communicating? Probably because the boyfriend is well... retarted.. er... retraded...no... wait...

Anyway, you got the money, they're morons and got a truck that's shat (), sounds like you got the better end of the deal to me...

Last edited by K_B; 10-05-2006 at 06:04 PM.
K_B is offline   Reply With Quote