Notices

Thread: moderator rule breaker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 09:05 AM   #41
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: moderator rule breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6sharky9 View Post
To the mod that removed part of my signature..will that be an infraction upon me as its NOT stated in the for sale or wanted section rules that you cant do what I had written down?...just wondering.
While they were at it they should have changed your name to snarky. All this from a couple of people that can't even admit they get at least $.06 of enjoyment from this site everyday.
pigblanket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #42
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigblanket View Post
While they were at it they should have changed your name to snarky. All this from a couple of people that can't even admit they get at least $.06 of enjoyment from this site everyday.
Where did I say I didn't enjoy the site?...Actually I think I said I come hear to learn and help people if I can... so where did that statement come from?..All I did was say the OP had the right to speak his mind and I was wondering where the rule was I couldn't find apparently. I was corrected on there was that rule I broke and now know I cant do it.
6sharky9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:15 AM   #43
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Where did I say I didn't enjoy the site?...Actually I think I said I come hear to learn and help people if I can... so where did that statement come from?..All I did was say the OP had the right to speak his mind and I was wondering where the rule was I couldn't find apparently.
I see no star under your name or the op´s name. I just think it's funny people care enough to complain but don't care enough to support.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:16 AM   #44
Rock Crawler

He didn't say you didn't get any enjoyment, he asked why you weren't willing to pay $.06 a day for it.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #45
RCC Addict

Support was coming from me until an experience I had personally with a couple mods..I wont get into what happen as it wont change anything... but me personally i wont pay to support the site due to my experience..I cant speak for the OP however.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:37 AM   #46
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
You're welcome. It was as good as I could come up with while dropping my morning deuce.
But were you enjoying the morning donk this much ?

hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:38 AM   #47
RCC Addict

i dont even pay attention.....cant afford it, too broke! lmao!

just come to the site holding my coffee and watching threads unfold. Watch some builds, learn a few new tricks of the trade and from time to time see some days of our lives drama. What the mods or admin do dont concern me because i dont care to step out of line. IF i were to get banned id cry....LOVE RCCrawler.com!

+1 for the best site on the intranet!
SwampDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbounder View Post

Gonna take a while to shake that image loose from mah brain!
tjpatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:43 AM   #49
Rock Crawler

Quote:

This is what I get for $0.06.....I want my money back
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:48 AM   #50
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Probably not as much as Rowdy apparently.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:07 AM   #51
Moderator Rule Breaker

Quote:
The question is why do you have that pic of Ricky ?
eric113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM   #52
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Support was coming from me until an experience I had personally with a couple mods..I wont get into what happen as it wont change anything... but me personally i wont pay to support the site due to my experience..I cant speak for the OP however.
That sounds like an excuse as opposed to a reason. The truth is you got your feelings hurt. You are the hypocrite. You don't like the way the site is run but you still use it. I enjoy this site and if a mod bends a rule here or there or has fun with someone that takes playing with toys to serious I'm alright with that.

Last edited by pigblanket; 04-13-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:38 AM   #53
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
I was on rotten.com .
Old 04-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #54
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric113 View Post
He posted it himself one day. He was all like...

Just be REALLY glad he wasn't like...

WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:26 AM   #55
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
This is a good Sunday morning read.

What are, things that make me smile?
An ice cold 40 of Natty Bo Ice? Aren't you wrenching on the auto-x car yet?

Last edited by BigSki; 04-13-2014 at 05:06 PM.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:33 AM   #56
Rock Crawler

Just wanted to thank the o.p. for starting this thread.
Late last night I saw that for sale posting and had some questions.
I couldn't find the add in question and couldn't remember who had it for sale.

Now I own it.
Crank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM   #57
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigblanket View Post
That sounds like an excuse as opposed to a reason. The truth is you got your feelings hurt. You are the hypocrite. You don't like the way the site is run but you still use it. I enjoy this site and if a mod bends a rule here or there or has fun with someone that takes playing with toys to serious I'm alright with that.
Apparently my mind is yours as well since you know more about my reasons than i do..never said i didn't like how its run..i did however say
it could be more professional...My decision not to support the site you can criticize or assume all you want but would be more relevant with maybe some FACTS..You're one of the bandwagon crew who helped make my decision as well to not support the site..basicly no matter what i type youll say what you have to make me look bad in the eyes of you buddies..You think im the only one who decided not to support the site or chose not to renew??..You know a lot less than i thought you did if you do..Boohoo i chose to use a 2s...boohoo i built a rubicon i called a sleeper.. If you or anyone else don't like my threads then don't read about it..but to join in on the bandwagon and do nothing but insult to follow some of your buddies shows the type of some members on here...its a real tight knit group of those who think they are so superior to all because they go to comps and can win..Awwwww..sorry none of you are my hero and never will be...So look at your attitude and the attitudes of some of your buddies then figure out why i nor others that see it will pay to be here and show support...Even some vendors on here have bad attitudes and that's why they wont find me supporting them either...Some ive had problems with have actually turned out to be pretty cool...some are still just azz holes and always will be.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:54 AM   #58
Rock Crawler

Old 04-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #59
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Apparently my mind is yours as well since you know more about my reasons than i do..never said i didn't like how its run..i did however say
it could be more professional...My decision not to support the site you can criticize or assume all you want but would be more relevant with maybe some FACTS..You're one of the bandwagon crew who helped make my decision as well to not support the site..basicly no matter what i type youll say what you have to make me look bad in the eyes of you buddies..You think im the only one who decided not to support the site or chose not to renew??..You know a lot less than i thought you did if you do..Boohoo i chose to use a 2s...boohoo i built a rubicon i called a sleeper.. If you or anyone else don't like my threads then don't read about it..but to join in on the bandwagon and do nothing but insult to follow some of your buddies shows the type of some members on here...its a real tight knit group of those who think they are so superior to all because they go to comps and can win..Awwwww..sorry none of you are my hero and never will be...So look at your attitude and the attitudes of some of your buddies then figure out why i nor others that see it will pay to be here and show support...Even some vendors on here have bad attitudes and that's why they wont find me supporting them either...Some ive had problems with have actually turned out to be pretty cool...some are still just azz holes and always will be.

Once again your feelings are hurt. I can tell by all the punctuation you use.
Old 04-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #60
Come and take them!®

^Someone please
Attached Images

Hunter711 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0h mommy they w, 0nt make it all about me, 2 gays 1 cup, 2 much time on my hands, 52 snarky posts in a day, crybaby, dinner and whine, get a life, gouging eyes out in 3-2-1, life isn't fair!, me me me, menstruation nation, mommy, on the spot dicespin, sand in the clit much?, sharks sure is a douche, sharky shut the fuk up, sharky thinks he's snarky, shut the fuk up donny, stinks like fish!, tissues 4 your issues, twat waffle, waste of time, why dont u go to rcsparks, worst thread

moderator rule breaker - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
n00b's "Breaker-Breaker" RC4WD Trail Finder 2 *Video 4-14* pardonmyn00b RC4WD Trail Finder 2 134 03-29-2013 04:16 PM
Breaker-Breaker Trail Finder 2 Finding Trails pardonmyn00b Scale Videos! 4 04-22-2012 03:36 PM