Notices

Thread: First ISIS attack on US SOIL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:28 PM   #61
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: First ISIS attack on US SOIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkaldidDog View Post
Show me a chimp Crusade and we can talk. Show me a suicide bomber chimp. Show me a Chimp Inquisition where hundreds of thousands of chimps are burned at the stake for being witches. Show me chimps engaged in ethnic cleansing.

That you have to "drop" humans to the level of a chimp to make our behavior justify religious prejudice and slaughter is laughable.

You are making Chimps look bad. We know better.

J
I don't disagree, but watch this. Sorry for the lack of embed, I'm on a phone.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM
MattTheGenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2015, 07:33 PM   #62
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTheGenus View Post
I don't disagree, but watch this. Sorry for the lack of embed, I'm on a phone.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a7XuXi3mqYM

I saw a Bible on one of them.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 10:37 AM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
More tax dollars hard at work.

I'm not sure which politicians I worry most about. Those that pander to religion or those that pander to conspiracy theorists...
Obummer, Homeland Insecurity, NSA, and Google are bigger threats to our security and privacy than most of these jihad groups. This morning on the news....oh no we're at terror threat Force Protection Condition Bravo...OMG run for the hills, hide the women and children...give us more of your tax dollars so we can spend it on Starbucks gift cards.

Remember when we "only" had the CIA and the FBI to protect us? We did not and do not need another layer of money grubbing spy on our citizens government crap.

Speaking of religion, it's time to tax the churches and balance our national budget.
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 01:07 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
Speaking of religion, it's time to tax the churches and balance our national budget.
At the same time ending tax loop holes and implementing a standard flat tax rate.

Companies and churches without tax loopholes would quickly end our debts. Not to mention the rich who use tax loopholes as well.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 05:00 AM   #65
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Obummer, and Google are bigger threats to our security and privacy than most of these jihad groups
I am aware of these two.

Obama last time came to India and fueled feminism which will eventually break the nuclear family concept.

Google has itself tied to many governments and the centralized banking system. Banks immediately know when you open their statements.

In the next two decades the governments will have all of us tied completely.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:49 AM   #66
RCC Addict

Quote:
Obummer, Homeland Insecurity, NSA, and Google are bigger threats to our security and privacy than most of these jihad groups. This morning on the news....oh no we're at terror threat Force Protection Condition Bravo...OMG run for the hills, hide the women and children...give us more of your tax dollars so we can spend it on Starbucks gift cards.

Remember when we "only" had the CIA and the FBI to protect us? We did not and do not need another layer of money grubbing spy on our citizens government crap.

The NSA is not an issue. You know because the head of it FORGOT about the whole spying thing.

Intel chief

I worked on an island that was an Air Force base right after 9-11. It was force protection charlie the entire time. There was only a couple hundred people there anyway, and nobody was there who did not work, yet they had shoot on site orders in the water plant I worked in. Huge signs at every wide open door. There was a phone in a box outside that if someone wanted in, they had to call from there first. We had a drunk guy come strolling in and look around ( the water plant was half way between the bar and the apartments people lived in) and I tried to get him out but he wanted to talk. MP saw him, arrested him, and he left the island the next day. 0 playing around at that time. Not sure how it would work now.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote

First ISIS attack on US SOIL - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ISIS Shoots down F-16 and captures pilot Dostradamas Chit Chat 1 12-24-2014 07:19 PM
Futaba attack help xelder Electronics 2 06-26-2008 01:42 PM
Suggest 2.2 tires for moss/soil/rock tomik Tires and Wheels 6 07-20-2007 10:02 AM
Rccrawler Under Attack! Wackola Chit Chat 12 10-18-2005 05:44 PM