Default Re: Religion of peace at it again

Ya'll be racist!

Aloha Snackbar!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2016, 10:12 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

I'm curious about international viewpoints. And that makes me racist; how?
KJ10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:42 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

I like the initial idea with EU back in the old days, trade and so on making things more easy and open ( we Danes joined in 72 )
But i strongly dislike what it have become, i feel a little like sort of a Texan in EU waving my 1 star flag
Sure we are part of the big picture, but ill wave this flag just so ppl know not to push me too far

In 72 i was against EU, but only due to my commie father as i was only 6 years old back then.
So i was pretty anti EU and anti NUKE / atomic power , wonder what my father would have said if he had seen my "better dead than red" T-shirt 10 years later ( never been a commie myself )

In regard to the Brexit i feel its valid for the British ppl, they always had a large amount of ppl not believing in the project, and the pro side never managed to turn them around.

Sadly the negative EU side here is pretty small so we Danes will not leave, but i assume we will get crushed when it all collapse on top of us.
We are not in the EURO but for some dumbass reason they have tied our pretty stable Danish kronor to that BS currency.

I am allso pro splitting up Denmark, the zeeland island is a "poo" hole, they must go, fuen island and Jutland should unite against them, and make a new country.
Sweden can have zeeland for free is they want, just make sure its Denmark they take over and so all the debt and A-holes living in Copenhagen will also be transferred to them.

Last edited by Peaker; 07-22-2016 at 07:48 AM.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:17 PM   #24
RCC Addict

Many feared dead after shooting spree at Munich shopping center, German news agency reports | Fox News

Looks like they are spreading that peace and love again
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 12:19 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaker View Post
I like the initial idea with EU back in the old days, trade and so on making things more easy and open ( we Danes joined in 72 )
But i strongly dislike what it have become, i feel a little like sort of a Texan in EU waving my 1 star flag
Sure we are part of the big picture, but ill wave this flag just so ppl know not to push me too far

In 72 i was against EU, but only due to my commie father as i was only 6 years old back then.
So i was pretty anti EU and anti NUKE / atomic power , wonder what my father would have said if he had seen my "better dead than red" T-shirt 10 years later ( never been a commie myself )

In regard to the Brexit i feel its valid for the British ppl, they always had a large amount of ppl not believing in the project, and the pro side never managed to turn them around.

Sadly the negative EU side here is pretty small so we Danes will not leave, but i assume we will get crushed when it all collapse on top of us.
We are not in the EURO but for some dumbass reason they have tied our pretty stable Danish kronor to that BS currency.

I am allso pro splitting up Denmark, the zeeland island is a "poo" hole, they must go, fuen island and Jutland should unite against them, and make a new country.
Sweden can have zeeland for free is they want, just make sure its Denmark they take over and so all the debt and A-holes living in Copenhagen will also be transferred to them.

The Federal Government is like the EU here, in that they have done all they can to remove the power from the states. They tax the states, then make them beg to get their own money back.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Aloha Snackbar!
Trying.....to.....resist....the.....urge.....to... ..make......joke..............
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 10:54 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
I guess all the Republicans caught a red eye to Germany after the RNC.

You know its Trump, white people and the NRA's fault.

Aloha Snackbar!
Old 07-23-2016, 12:39 AM   #28
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
I guess all the Republicans caught a red eye to Germany after the RNC.

You know its Trump, white people and the NRA's fault.

Aloha Snackbar!
You forgot about Bush.

That aloha snackbar...that's genius.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 06:40 AM   #29
Rock Crawler

Have you ever wondered if these attacks are just a cover for the growth of something greater on their agenda? If you haven't noticed that there are several events internationally that promote unity, together, open borders, and so forth. It does sound like a conspiracy in the making, but how often do you feel like your voice is never heard.

As for never hearing of satanists, they do their work in silence. Look up a list of satanic holidays. We are in a week of one now. It will culminate on the 27th.
I.D.10.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:35 AM   #30
I wanna be Dave

If you want to get your tinfoil on watch what political event coincides with these terror events.

The shooting in Germany pushed the story of a hacker publishing a whole pile of klintons emails. There is always some tragedy to go along with the protected classes transgressions.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #31
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
You forgot about Bush.

That aloha snackbar...that's genius.

Doh! Forgot about the Shrub!

It's all part of my diet program.

Last edited by dezfan; 07-25-2016 at 09:07 AM.
Old 07-23-2016, 02:28 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
If you want to get your tinfoil on watch what political event coincides with these terror events.

The shooting in Germany pushed the story of a hacker publishing a whole pile of klintons emails. There is always some tragedy to go along with the protected classes transgressions.
True.

It would be fun to watch the lives of elite being played with.

hillary is so insensitive, selfish and ignorant, that she laughs at the topic of people being killed. f****** c***!
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 06:57 PM   #33
Rock Stacker

In the wake of the Munich shooting, senior German politicians have called for tighter gun control...that's interesting considering reports are that he bought the Glock on the dark net... At least it's not just our politicians who are that stupid.

Last edited by NoobCrawler; 07-24-2016 at 10:41 PM.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 09:27 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

I bet it was the Amish!
Old 07-24-2016, 09:58 PM   #35
RCC Addict

Syrian man denied asylum in Germany injures 12, kills self in blast | Fox News

More reasonable peace and love from a goat ****er. I think the next thing is to outlaw bombs.
Old 07-25-2016, 12:17 AM   #36
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Looks like was going on an American style, kill my bullies shooting spree, weirdly, partially inspired by Anders Breivik

Munich shooting: Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik' and 'used Facebook offer of free McDonald's food to lure victims'
BJoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:20 AM   #37
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post

I don't think it's the timing of the actual event, but rather the main stream media's coverage of the event. Tragedies happen all the time, but I agree that some stories get overblown to distract.

For example, these stories have Ted so distracted that he never once mentioned the DNC email hacks or the release of "Clinton Cash" the Movie
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 09:18 AM   #38
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
I don't think it's the timing of the actual event, but rather the main stream media's coverage of the event. Tragedies happen all the time, but I agree that some stories get overblown to distract.

For example, these stories have Ted so distracted that he never once mentioned the DNC email hacks or the release of "Clinton Cash" the Movie
I didn't mean to imply that an event is triggered to provide a top story to cover up for the political bs but that an event is covered while the political bs is shuffled off to the back pages.

It seems like the email hack is growing legs. I hope it buries that evil old biotch and everyone around her in an avalanche of charges. Odds are it'll just ruffle some feathers and everyone will vote her in anyway.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 11:04 AM   #39
I wanna be Dave

kill Hillary, dump trump, start a revolution.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 07:28 AM   #40
RCC Addict

Priest murdered during Mass in terror attack on Catholic church in France | Fox News

Looks like they have been out spreading peace some more. I cannot wait for king obama to declare it workplace accident. You know because the priest was at work.

Religion of peace at it again - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
life without religion johnnyh66 Chit Chat 223 12-17-2013 10:50 PM
Awesome vid election/religion!!! stubs179 Chit Chat 6 11-17-2012 07:40 PM
Tourettes Karaoke R.E.M's 'Losing my religion' Bryan732 Chit Chat 14 09-22-2010 07:15 PM
What religion are you? Thorsteenster Chit Chat 60 12-26-2007 09:15 AM